I have been an ardent follower of this forum over last many years.

I have realised that most of the threads are in relation to developer projects since a large number of people are invested in each project as well as the dealers get good margins in new launch hence they create hype around it leading to investor interest.

Since the fizz has gone away from the market due to investor and end user harassment there is a need to explore other options in real estate.
I find the builder floors in HUDA sectors to be much more safer and sane investment and with a very wide variety and infinite options of customisations. In spite of that it has always played a second fiddle to flats in the forum. One major reason for this is the working couple scenario where they find the convenience of living in a society much more desirable where in they don't have to bother about maintenance etc albeit at a cost. However there is a large majority for whom the advantages of a builder floor far outweigh a flat.

In this thread let's share our opinions on the subject and let us make this thread as a one point stop for all options in the builder floor market of panchkula spread across various sectors.
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • After lot of activity in builder floors in chandigarh market is shifting towards mohali and panchkula.Number of builders who were unable to sell new kothi due to bigger ticket size are selling floorwise .Also new laws of Huda for approving parking plus floors is good for markets in Huda sectors.

CommentQuote