Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Property prices fall 15% in a month-Chandigarh, Panchkula, Mohali and the periphery

Collapse
X
Collapse

Property prices fall 15% in a month-Chandigarh, Panchkula, Mohali and the periphery

Last updated: September 4 2011
7 | Posts
3927 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Property prices fall 15% in a month-Chandigarh, Panchkula, Mohali and the periphery

The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Business
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Re : Property prices fall 15% in a month-Chandigarh, Panchkula, Mohali and the periphery

Is this is an actual hint or just a general survey? Are people actually getting the properties at decreased prices?

Comment

Re : Property prices fall 15% in a month-Chandigarh, Panchkula, Mohali and the periphery

This question is best answered by -

- People who have been buying property in this region & have a comparative analysis . Hope, some forum members do the same .

- The writer of this article .
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

What is the real scene?? Developers prefer to hold on to property rather than selling it at discounted rates. I did not see any corrections made in the rates quoted by developers. Is this for real ???

Comment

it will never come down 4 sure .... atleast in India

Comment

Good for ludhiana investors though ..

"Though property prices in Ludhiana, Jalandhar and Panipat have not seen a fall in prices, property prices have reached a plateau in these cities."

Comment

Originally posted by vivek1984 View Post
              What is the real scene?? Developers prefer to hold on to property rather than selling it at discounted rates. I did not see any corrections made in the rates quoted by developers. Is this for real ???
              True very true and the other people investing in property in chandigarh are bureaucrats. with infinite holding capacity i.e why i am dubious that anyone will get property at decreased rate. It might be possible that you get the same rate which you were getting 2-3 months back.

Comment

It actually happened but for the sellers only, the buyer getting property at the same price as before, i believe its the middle men who filling their pockets.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X