Panchkula Experiencing Tremendous Boom in Realty

Last updated: February 10 2016
34 | Posts
12361 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panchkula Experiencing Tremendous Boom in Realty

Panchkula is a satallite town of Chandigarh and is experiencing a tremendous beem in reality.

Current options to invest in Panchkula are the newly carved sectors where the property prices are less than half of what prevail in old sectors. The prices are increasing sharply due to development in new sectors. The expected return on property in these sectors is more than 35%.
    Last edited October 25 2007, 02:26 PM.

Re : Panchkula Experiencing Tremendous Boom in Realty

Investment in Panchkula

Really...Panchkula is a satellite town of Chandigarh and is experiencing a tremendous boom in realty. I also want to invest there . Is there any body who can tell me latest scenario of real estate in Panchkula which make my investment a fruitful one for me ?

Comment

No use at these high rates

Chandigarh has already been overrated and the rates are already hit the high long time back...Actually the prices recently have been falling.
      Please look at the big picture before you invest any money anywhere. It makes sense to buy now at htese high rates only if you plan to live there, not for investment.

Comment

This is nonsense
        there is no boom
        I have been lookig at buying plot in panchkul and if anything prices are sliding down not up

Comment

Why not invest in new sectors like sector 27 & 28? The prices are low and sectors are developing fast. The expected appreciation in prices is nearly 35%.

Other option is sector 6 at Mansa Devi Complex. This sector is next to IT park, Chandigarh. The prices are comparable to other sectors in Panchkula. But this sector would share all the amenities being developed at IT park. The prices are going to rise in future and would be comparable to prices in Chandigarh.

Moreover, Parsavnath is developing huge property half a kilometer away where the prices are much higher.

Comment

I had an update on the IT Park in Panchkula and now the construction has started in more than 3-4 projects. here is one link to the progress
            http://www.PanchkulaITPark.co.in/

Comment

Rates are down in Panchkula by considerable margin, also endorsed by HT in their article in HT Estate dated 18 feb.

Comment

Anyone thinking of buying a property in core Chandigarh / Panchkula should think twice. The rates defy any logic and if not a substantial drop, be prepared for long term stagnant prices. I would not buy property here for self use, leave alone investment.

If I have to buy, I would look at the outer periphery where prices are considerably less.

Comment

"I would not buy property here for self use, leave alone investment."

I beg to differ - If someone can afford and need for self use the best place which are currently habitable is PKL sectors - Planned sectors with parks, established schools, markets at every corner

Comment

Originally posted by ATLGUY View Post
                    "I would not buy property here for self use, leave alone investment."

I beg to differ - If someone can afford and need for self use the best place which are currently habitable is PKL sectors - Planned sectors with parks, established schools, markets at every corner
                    Agreed point to point with ATLGUY. Living in developed Panchkula/chandigarh sectors is like the best place in the northern India.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X