Is it Good to Invest in Plots in Panchkula Extension - 2 Sectors ?

There are various projects like
- Eco City by Idyllic Group (Sector 12 Panchkula)
- Konark Rajhans
- IDI City Project

It is proposed that Panchkula Extension - 2 will have 24 Planned Sectors in lot of Acres on Panchkula - Yamunagar Highway very Close to Ramgarh.

Is it Good for Investment ???
Read more
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I have never been there but Plan to Develop 24 Sectors is too ambitious and area is also nice. It comes after sector 29-30 on PKL-Yamunanagar Highway.

I am thinking of investing but still researching the reality of this Ecocity......!!
    CommentQuote
  • i need master plan of panckula.. which shows Yamunanagar highway
    CommentQuote
  • According to My Research........Here are are two good sources that shows Master Plan Map for Panchkula Extension 2

http://chandigarh.indiadynamics.com/adpics/50fc2bff93c600521f4ea5805.jpg
    The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Real Estate
    CommentQuote
  • From my point of view these projects are quit good :
    1. Eco City by Idyllic Group (Sector 12 Panchkula)
    2. IDI City Project
    but i am not aware of the third one i.e Konark Rajhans.
    I'll suggest you to visit these projects & talk to the people living nearbye.
    CommentQuote
  • Are below projects are under construction ?

2. IDI City Project

What do you guys think Panchkula Extension 2 will become true panchkula with overall development.
    CommentQuote
  • Friends,

I am living in NCR and want to invest in tricity. After some research I had decided to invest with Ansal Mohali but then I found the plots were in some scheme means the actual cost of plot say size of 150 is only 2-3 lacs but the the demand is 32 lacs which include almost the entire amount as black part. This is not acceptable to me. I think Panchkulla is much better than Mohali for investment as well for self use. Please provide some more info regarding these projects - location, price etc. I am looking something between 150-200 sq yards plot.

Apart from this the 3rd option mentioned in this post providing only apartments no plots there.

Thanks,
    Krishan
    CommentQuote
  • Punchkula Extention II

hi krishan,

1. I also think that PUNCHKULA is better than MOHALI as for as my opinion is concerned.
    2. Even i am also looking for buying plot near Punchkula. I am also want to know options available. Will share if i get some info.
    regards
    hsrandhawa
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sonia Rajput
    From my point of view these projects are quit good :
    2. IDI City Project
    but i am not aware of the third one i.e Konark Rajhans.
    I'll suggest you to visit these projects & talk to the people living nearbye.

Hi Plz tell me about "Eco City by Idyllic Group at Sector 12 Panchkula" Like Development, Features, Layout, Price Plan etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,
    Please let me know if anyone of you got the chance to visit the site for ECO City by Idyllic group?what is the current rate going on?
    CommentQuote
  • isn't it too costly considering 21k psy when you can get a plot in mullanpur (closer to chandigarh and also planned) at the same price ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi krishan,

I am serving in real estate from last 7 years and i have seen how the map of chandigarh is changing. i have one suggestion for you that you can think about Sushma Builtech there current project is going in Panchkula nearby Sector 21 adjoinig to peer muchhala having great location with main linking road to HP and It is the core center of Mohali, Chandigarh, Haryana, HP and Delhi as well.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the location can some one share MAP
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I see that there is only one Builder (Idyllic group) that has come out with plots but the price is way too high given the location and current infrastructure in this area. I would say it may take 10 years before you think of residing in this area and for investors it may double your money in 10 years but that could be a overstatement. The reason being that there is clearly oversupply in tricity and thus market is lull and would remain so for another 2-3 years so why would investors/ builders /Govt want to push this region for development. Today there are good bargain deals available in Panchkula developed sectors, you really need to hunt and use your brains to negotiate, so why would someone think of panchkula extension and that too for 21k/ sq yd ?

For the bulls, I agree that things may change over time and this period of 10 years may get reduced to 5 years provided HUDA or Govt thinks of putting it on fast track.

If you guys have contrary views please give your inputs and logical reasoning why one should think investing here. I would be more than happy to hear from you.
    Happy investing !
    Babu
    CommentQuote
  • Good point of view marsbabu.

Whats ur assessment of investable area/project in tricity. I work in IT park and looking for a residential 2 BR ready to move nearby, budget in about 35L.

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Mr Mehta i was searching for Panchkula and happen to see your queries way back 5 yrs. I live in Chandigarh so would like to update you on the comments Konark Raj Hans is now Zee Group Projects and the HIghway is almost done now.If we talk about investing in this location its futuristic but yes now is the time to invest if you have a good holding capacity and you have an inclination towards Panchkula. Otherwise there are other location that are moving quite fast.
    CommentQuote