Gurgaon prices have alreaady increased substantially in last 3 years whereas in last 3 years panchula prices have fallen ..so i am just thinking which can give better returns for future..
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Gurgaon
    CommentQuote
  • 5 yr to 50 yr no comparison between two... chandigarh has only lawyers babus and a small it park with huge oversupply of flats in adjoining areas .,,noida ghaziabad bhiwadi are better options than panchlkula
    CommentQuote
  • Gurgaon in short medium n long term
    CommentQuote
  • there is no comparison, Gurgaon is way better for investment.
    CommentQuote
  • I didn't find any big fall in Panchkula property in last years. But if you want to invest in surrounding Panchkula real estate then Zirakpur is a good options for this.
    CommentQuote
  • I hold an view which is somewhat different from the popular view .

Gurgaon RE prices r peaking & the next few years may not have the kind of appreciation, as seen in previous years, whereas RE in smaller cities ( Chandigarh, Panchkula, Mohali etc..., these r not exactly small cities, but there r many cities, which r smaller than even these places & RE looks to be set to boom in them with a longish investment horizon ) has still to boom & for somebody with an 5 to 10 year horizon, these places may fetch a better/stronger ROI than GGN .

CommentQuote
  • If you have horizon of 10 years, i will suggest you kundali for investment. flat and plots rates are quite reasonable over there... job opportunities are coming up in that area...., Infrastructure is also good (KMP expressway, Monorail project)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MrBatra
    If you have horizon of 10 years, i will suggest you kundali for investment. flat and plots rates are quite reasonable over there... job opportunities are coming up in that area...., Infrastructure is also good (KMP expressway, Monorail project)

Yes, i agree, Kundli looks to be good with a longish holding horizon .
    CommentQuote
  • Kundli & sonepat will boom
    CommentQuote
  • I agree Gurgaon is almost on the verge of slowing down and property prices will be at a standstill for the next few years....I would say go for other options...they will fetch handsome return in the futiure
    CommentQuote
  • Gurgaon is best option as compare to Panchkula. mohali & chandigarh is also good option. these places are better than panchkula.
    CommentQuote