After great success of gurgaon there is another tentative proposal being considered is release of plots similarly in PANCHKULA. This proposed option will be part of DLF Panchkula “The valley – township”. This may take little time or very little time though, but we are preparing a group of likeminded persons which will apply collectively at attractive terms. As per our estimates, these could be with following details i.e.

- There will be 300 and 500 sq yards plots.
- This offering may come out in next 2-3 weeks or later.
- Rates could be anywhere between 35k to 40k. (estimated only and final price may differ depending upon the market conditions).
- Accordingly the price of a 300 sq yard plot could be around 1.10 to 1.2 Crore Rs. and for bigger unit it could be around 2.0 crores appx.
- Normal booking amount globally has been always as 10% of the value. Accordingly here also we intend to collect a

Booking Amuont :
300, 400 YRDS 12 LAC
500, 600 YRDS 15 LAC

- Since DLF has accepted bookings for DLF valley floors earlier in the name of “DLF Homes Panchkula Collection account” therefore now also we will make our cheques in similar name only.
- We are confident that with collective application, we will be able to get the best options in allotment.
- Each member of the group will be asked to select the individual units and only after receipt of the confirmation of unit selection, the cheque of the group member will presented to the bank for encashment.
About the township
The site for the township is located on a plateau amidst a picturesque environment of river bed, hill and forest ensuring a life of peace and tranquillity. The township will have low rise apartments, independent floors and tentative plotted development also.
This township is designed by renowned architect Hafeez Contractor and being developed by DLF , it provides the best of design , aesthetics, technology and urban planning.
A well designed township with a plethora of exciting options for home buyers.
All independent floors & group housing designed with minimum common areas and maximum space utility. Plotted development to be considered in phase 2.
Power Back up for all the developments
Ground Floor + 2 Floors
Possession in Two Years
Construction/development Linked Payment Plans
A Secure development with township providing excellent facilities including:
Clubhouse,
Commercial/ shopping centre,
High school,
Primary schools,
Nursery schools,
Creche,
Dispensary etc.

Make a cheque of Rs. Twelve or Fifteen Lakh as mentioned above and send to us with details i.e. your name, email id, no and postal address.
Read more
137 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

Any info on the DLF Valley project? Heard that there were some court case and stay orders, whereas DLF seems to be coming up with Phase-2 launch and that too at much more cost than Phase-1.

Is it worth investing in this project?

Regards,
    chdguy
    CommentQuote
  • I wonder how the first project got booked so quickly?
    Builders like Unitech, Ansal, Emaar are not able to sell their projects in Mohali where there is better infrastructre with lot of shopping space.
    What is the selling point of this project? How far is this from Panchkula IT Park?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    I wonder how the first project got booked so quickly?
    Builders like Unitech, Ansal, Emaar are not able to sell their projects in Mohali where there is better infrastructre with lot of shopping space.
    What is the selling point of this project? How far is this from Panchkula IT Park?

DLF claims that the first phase got booked in a week in Februrary-2010 and it has 1200 units for sale. In my understanding, the selling point of this project is the proximity to Panchkula, brand DLF and located on the highway NH22 which is being converted to expressway. It is next to Amrawati Enclave on NH22. If you see the site, it is located amid two river beds on a plateau like land (surrounded by Ghaggar and another river). With the kind of rains and the floods in Ghaggar this year, not sure if this site itself is prone to floods in coming years.
    Its distance from Chandigarh Tech Park is 12-13 kms I guess and from Panchkula IT park (which is to come up and nothing much is there as of now) is 6-7 kms.

DLF launched phase-1 at 2300/- psf (with dealers giving discount)? But phase-2 is priced at 2700/- psf as the dealers are saying.

Can anybody suggest any other good project in Tricity area?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chdguy
    DLF claims that the first phase got booked in a week in Februrary-2010 and it has 1200 units for sale. In my understanding, the selling point of this project is the proximity to Panchkula, brand DLF and located on the highway NH22 which is being converted to expressway. It is next to Amrawati Enclave on NH22. If you see the site, it is located amid two river beds on a plateau like land (surrounded by Ghaggar and another river). With the kind of rains and the floods in Ghaggar this year, not sure if this site itself is prone to floods in coming years.
    Its distance from Chandigarh Tech Park is 12-13 kms I guess and from Panchkula IT park (which is to come up and nothing much is there as of now) is 6-7 kms.

DLF launched phase-1 at 2300/- psf (with dealers giving discount)? But phase-2 is priced at 2700/- psf as the dealers are saying.

Can anybody suggest any other good project in Tricity area?

Even DLF Phase-2 got booked completely in pre-launch itself as DLF is claiming and also the dealers are claiming. There were 550 or so units in Phase-2 and DLF claims they have received enough applications from applicants in prelaunch stage itself whereas the official launch is not yet done. Got this information from DLF sales office itself in DLF City Center Mall.

Phase-1 was priced at 2300 psf and DLF gave a discount of 10 percent on that and booked on 2050 psf (this was in Feb-2010). Phase-2 is nothing but the corner units of Phase-1 which were not launched for booking in Phase-1. Now these are priced at 2700 psf and then there are PLCs separately for corner units, park facing, wide road facing etc. Phase-2 is priced much more than Phase-1.

Heard that many people invested in Phase-2 and it got booked in short time. Official launch and allotment not yet done.
    CommentQuote
  • Received an emailer today....

MOST AWAITED PROJECT
    DLF Valley - Panchkula

Booking OPEN FOR

ONE KANAL INDEPENDENT FLOOR
    4/5 BHK ONLY

PLOT AREA 500-650 Sqyds
    Built Up Area 2650 SQFT

BOOKING AMOUNT 6 LACS

PRICE DETAILS - Basic sale Price

Rs. 3000/ sqft for Ground floor
    Rs. 2700/ sqft for First floor
    Rs. 2500/ sqft for Second floor

External Development charges Rs. 270/ sqft approx
    PLC
    > 150/sqft for east facing
    > 200/sqft for Green Belt Facing

IFMS Rs. 50/sqft
    Club Charges Rs. 50,000
    Total Approx cost 80 Lacs to 1 Crore
    CommentQuote
  • Plots in DLF Panchkula - The Valley

After great success of gurgaon there is another tentative proposal being considered is release of plots similarly in PANCHKULA. This proposed option will be part of DLF Panchkula “The valley – township”. This may take little time or very little time though, but we are preparing a group of likeminded persons which will apply collectively at attractive terms. As per our estimates, these could be with following details i.e.

- There will be 300 and 500 sq yards plots.
    - This offering may come out in next 2-3 weeks or later.
    - Rates could be anywhere between 35k to 40k. (estimated only and final price may differ depending upon the market conditions).
    - Accordingly the price of a 300 sq yard plot could be around 1.10 to 1.2 Crore Rs. and for bigger unit it could be around 2.0 crores appx.
    - Normal booking amount globally has been always as 10% of the value. Accordingly here also we intend to collect a

Booking Amuont :
    300, 400 YRDS 12 LAC
    500, 600 YRDS 15 LAC

- Since DLF has accepted bookings for DLF valley floors earlier in the name of “DLF Homes Panchkula Collection account” therefore now also we will make our cheques in similar name only.
    - We are confident that with collective application, we will be able to get the best options in allotment.
    - Each member of the group will be asked to select the individual units and only after receipt of the confirmation of unit selection, the cheque of the group member will presented to the bank for encashment.
    About the township
    The site for the township is located on a plateau amidst a picturesque environment of river bed, hill and forest ensuring a life of peace and tranquillity. The township will have low rise apartments, independent floors and tentative plotted development also.
    This township is designed by renowned architect Hafeez Contractor and being developed by DLF , it provides the best of design , aesthetics, technology and urban planning.
    A well designed township with a plethora of exciting options for home buyers.
    All independent floors & group housing designed with minimum common areas and maximum space utility. Plotted development to be considered in phase 2.
    Power Back up for all the developments
    Ground Floor + 2 Floors
    Possession in Two Years
    Construction/development Linked Payment Plans
    A Secure development with township providing excellent facilities including:
    Clubhouse,
    Commercial/ shopping centre,
    High school,
    Primary schools,
    Nursery schools,
    Creche,
    Dispensary etc.

Make a cheque of Rs. Twelve or Fifteen Lakh as mentioned above and send to us with details i.e. your name, email id, no and postal address.
    CommentQuote
  • MANOJa,

Are you planning to book?
    CommentQuote
  • Nope, looking for a bigger & cheaper piece of land in Mohali .
    CommentQuote
  • You are right

Instead of buying a plot there...you shuld buy a plot in greater mohali area...as major IT companies are coming up there..Like quark,dell,vodafone and so many other companies are already there in that area...in near future greater mohali is going to be a fantastic place to live...
    CommentQuote
  • thanks! I already made my mind to drop this.. but in around Mohali /greater Mohali , Emaar has flopped badly , Ansal properties are not really selling , Unitech again is not doing so well..

DLF near amravati estate is priced too steep and this area is definately not safe , could have floods if there are too much rains and keeping in mind the changing weather it is quite a possibility..

DLF is planning to come near mullanpur but anticipated price is 30-40K , too steep for the location..

So hardly any options in new sales ... if I am missing anything pls advise
    CommentQuote
  • DLF near amravati estate got flooded real bad in 1993 ( i think it was 1993 ) , when there were perpetual floods in Himachal . I got stuck up in Chandigarh on the roundabouts in my Maruti 800, which was half full of rain/flood waters .

Really, nothing worth investing near Chandigarh presently, unless u have a 5 years plus holding horizon & some appetite for risk. Still, let me give it a thought & if i get any ideas, i will get back on this thread .
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you buddy I agree with yr comments
    CommentQuote
  • one has to take chance

The main thing is investment.. if we talk about flood...even delhi and gurgaon is not safe..as u have seen 2 months back..

i am born in chandigarh..and i am 30 years of age..what i have noticed in chandigarh is...every 3rd person from himachal,punjab,haryana who comes here for study or for any job..he plans to stay here permanentaly..

so people invest whatever their pocket allow them...

regarding properties here...zirakpur is going to be a big time commercial hub in 2 years..and it will be really difficult for people to buy property there..as it will go out of there budget...

regarding kharar and greater mohali....greater mohali is the best location to invest..people are already getting good returns...there are lot of good builders there..like Pearl..Parkwood..Unitech..etc....

the day is not far when greater mohali will be a part of mohali...and it will join the 8 direct roads of chandigarh...

there is no fun in investing in kharar and near by area like sunny enclave and others...ultimatly it will become a outer area...
    CommentQuote
  • i am interested in investing DLF here, getting a 3bhk 1550 sqft/plot 300 sqft in 55 lakh groundfloor in resale.
    hows deal?

please suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • Well its all about ur choice Dear

Well its all about ur choice Dear....in rs 55 lacs there are lots of options avalaible....the main thing is location....if you are looking for property in that location only then its fine...otherwise you can check some other options also...as there are lots of options avalaible...
    CommentQuote