I have been following rates of new sectors of Panchkula (25 / 26 / 27 / 28) from last three years.

I myself own a plot in sector 25 Panchkula. There is a good appreciation in the plot cost in last three years. Average yearly return is 25%+.

One thing that worries me is that even though there is appreciation there is no significant development in that area.

Some of the key developments that are expected from 3 years are still in pipeline.

Does any one have info on these

1. Panchkula IT Park
2. Development of a new river bridge near sector 24
3. Development of lake near sector 24
4. Development of new sectors after 28 sector
5. Development of Ansal Housing project near Ramgarh

Cheers
Sanjeev
Read more
27 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Sanjeev,

I don't have much knowledge about sectors you are talking about but can you share some information about the rates prevailing in those sectors.

Although, I have been looking for an apt in noida but also somewhat interested in buying a plot in panchkula if something materializes.

Thanks.
    Vineet
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Vineet,

Nice to see interest of NCR people and more importantly NRI in Chandigarh and nearby areas that are keeping the real estate in Panchkula a really hot destination. The trycity (Chandigarh, Panchkula, Mohali) has been considered as the best place to stay after retirement but now with the exposure of IT and industries around this has become good for investments too.

These 4 sectors that I mentioned are not new. They were floated around few years back but are now in real livable state. The plot rate would be in the range of 30K per sq yard to 45K per sq yard depending upon the sector and location within the sector.

Best Regards,
    Sanjeev
    CommentQuote
  • Updates from WikiMapia

1. Near Panchkula IT Park - Some construction has started in IT park & i checked with the contractor, he said there is some kind of Mall construction going on. So this could be like a DT mall as in the chandigarh Tech park. this is a plus point.

2. Development of a new river bridge near sector 24 and 25
    This bridge's fate was hanging fire in court. Not sure what the status is. Wish Hoodaji takes some personal interest. If this bridge comes up, then prices here will be same as old panchkula, even more, because nowhere can you find herbal park & a drive along the river.

3. Development of lake near sector 25
    I think work has started on this, I have seen some caterpilalr digiing machines. But no official tenders yet. HUDA cant do this alone.

4. Development of new sectors after 28 sectors
    This might take many years. But if Nanocity comes up near raipur rani. This area will be a bumper lottery. Fingers crossed Mr Sabeer Bhatia.

5. Development of multistory sector 30 near 25
    construction has started for Amazon defence county in sector 30.

Thats by Bhoomi builders, They are good builders from Bombay. I have seen their construction at Ekta Bhoomi green Borivili Mumbai. They are as good as Rahejas.

6. Two way roads construction to start soon

7. Four lanes of adjoining NH73 proposed and to start very soon
    Confirmed

Pir Muchalla going to get connected to Airport, there is some news of a Four lane connecting pir muchalla to the airport.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjeev_magoo
    1. Near Panchkula IT Park - Some construction has started in IT park & i checked with the contractor, he said there is some kind of Mall construction going on. So this could be like a DT mall as in the chandigarh Tech park. this is a plus point.

2. Development of a new river bridge near sector 24 and 25
    This bridge's fate was hanging fire in court. Not sure what the status is. Wish Hoodaji takes some personal interest. If this bridge comes up, then prices here will be same as old panchkula, even more, because nowhere can you find herbal park & a drive along the river.

3. Development of lake near sector 25
    I think work has started on this, I have seen some caterpilalr digiing machines. But no official tenders yet. HUDA cant do this alone.

4. Development of new sectors after 28 sectors
    This might take many years. But if Nanocity comes up near raipur rani. This area will be a bumper lottery. Fingers crossed Mr Sabeer Bhatia.

5. Development of multistory sector 30 near 25
    construction has started for Amazon defence county in sector 30.

Thats by Bhoomi builders, They are good builders from Bombay. I have seen their construction at Ekta Bhoomi green Borivili Mumbai. They are as good as Rahejas.

6. Two way roads construction to start soon

7. Four lanes of adjoining NH73 proposed and to start very soon
    Confirmed

Pir Muchalla going to get connected to Airport, there is some news of a Four lane connecting pir muchalla to the airport.

This is really good information on Panchkulla my friends
    Do u have any ideas of prices in Derabassi on the ATS PROJECT
    CommentQuote
  • good projects in panchkula by reputed builders??

I came across names like panchkula heights, balaji tower/amazon (bhoomi builders) in sector 20/24/30 respectively.Pls give your views & suggest other projects giving reasons
    Thanks in adv
    -Manish
    CommentQuote
  • These are not in Panchkula

Originally Posted by manish2010
    I came across names like panchkula heights, balaji tower/amazon (bhoomi builders) in sector 20/24/30 respectively.Pls give your views & suggest other projects giving reasons
    Thanks in adv
    -Manish

Panchkula Heights is in Peer Mushalla, MC Zirakpur (part of Punjab) and not in Sector-20 Panchkula. Almost all projects in Peer Mushalla advertise themselves as part of Sector-20 Panchkula/adjacent to Sector-20 Panchkula, stone throw distance from Sector-20 panchkula etc.

Again Balaji tower is further down Royale Empire and is in Punjab and not in Panchkula as per my understanding.

About Amazon (Bhoomi Greens), yes that is in sector-30 Panchkula and is an approved project by Haryana government.

From the above projects which you named, Amazon will be the best as per my understanding.

The other projects by private builders which are part of Panchkula and approved by Haryana government are
    1. Ess Vee Apartments - Sector 20
    2. Suncity Parikrama - Sector 20
    3. Parsvanath Royale - Sector 20.

I have not visited the above projects but have this information from sources. Please confirm with others.

Please let me know if you need any other information.

Regards,
    Chdguy
    CommentQuote
  • rates in 25/26/27/28

Hey chdguy,

Do you have rates of the plots in each of these sectors - 25/26/27/28

Thanks in advance.

kooldude
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kooldude
    Hey chdguy,

Do you have rates of the plots in each of these sectors - 25/26/27/28

Thanks in advance.

kooldude

I don't know exactly. A vague idea would be that all these sectors these days have rates above Rs 40000-45000 per sq yard.

The prices have skyrocketed in last one year in this area and the appreciation is 50% to 75% in last one year.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chdguy
    Panchkula Heights is in Peer Mushalla, MC Zirakpur (part of Punjab) and not in Sector-20 Panchkula. Almost all projects in Peer Mushalla advertise themselves as part of Sector-20 Panchkula/adjacent to Sector-20 Panchkula, stone throw distance from Sector-20 panchkula etc.

Again Balaji tower is further down Royale Empire and is in Punjab and not in Panchkula as per my understanding.

About Amazon (Bhoomi Greens), yes that is in sector-30 Panchkula and is an approved project by Haryana government.

From the above projects which you named, Amazon will be the best as per my understanding.

The other projects by private builders which are part of Panchkula and approved by Haryana government are
    1. Ess Vee Apartments - Sector 20
    2. Suncity Parikrama - Sector 20
    3. Parsvanath Royale - Sector 20.

I have not visited the above projects but have this information from sources. Please confirm with others.

Please let me know if you need any other information.

Regards,
    Chdguy

Hi,

I visited Bhoomi Greens Amazon site a few days back. The construction is yet to begin and they don't have a sample flat as of now.

It is being developed by a local arm of Bhoomi builders of Mumbai. The tentative completion date is 3 years from now.

I guess it will take longer as this project was soft-launched an year back and nothing much has progressed in this last one year.

They have also increased the price considerably in this last one year.

Regards,
    Chdguy
    CommentQuote
  • IT park

The important attribute for increase in prices may be "holiday home" or vacation home kind of things. but to get a real sustainable increase IT has to grow considerably in Chandigarh, this will increase the number of present occupants with high real income. this will grow the demand of houses and also rents in the area will increase.

not sure despite good infrastructure y Chandigarh is able to allure big Indian and Foreign Multinationals.

Even i want to buy a house in this area.. any idea of reputed builders.. is Bhoomi Greens Amazon a reputed one as i dont see any completed project details on the website (Only names are given).. what is the credibility of this builder?
    CommentQuote
  • I had an update on the IT Park and now the construction has started in more than 3-4 projects. here is one link to the progress
    http://www.PanchkulaITPark.co.in/
    CommentQuote
  • Prices of plots in sector 28 panchkula

How much do we think is the current price of a 10 marla plot in Sector 28 panchkula?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi friends,
    I own a plot in sec 28, panchkula. I have not been able to visit the area for a long time ( I am original allottee). Can fellow members shed some light on sector 28- are there any new developments?

Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Just revsiting my idea to buy a plot in sec25/26/27/28 in PKL.
    Do we know what is the current market trend there ?
    CommentQuote