I purchased 15.625 Decimal (6805sqft) of Land from Agrani Infra Developer Private Ltd, whose registered office is at 19, IAS colony Kidwaipuri, Patna-800001.
Registry of this Land was done on 23rd of March 2013. As per the registry doc, this plot of land was part and parcel of Amalgamated plot of several plots of different Khata Nos.

It is important of note that plotting of land was just on the piece of paper(map) and on the map developed by them were showing directional details(chuhaddi).
They further promised to develop the land as per the specification of the registry and in that regard they entered into a memorandum of agreement on a Rs 100 NON Judicial Stamp.
I am not sure how much weight this agreement paper has before the court of law but as per that agreement vendor promised to develop the land and give the possession within one year period with a grace period of six month. So by that agreement they should have given us the possession by Sep, 2014 but even till date they have not given us the possession and also they are not giving me any concrete information like when they will give me the possession.

I know that there are several other people who have purchased the land in a similar manner.

Prima facie it looks a matter of cheating. If anybody has any information regarding this please share with me because now I am exploring ways to sue this company and lodge criminal or civil whatever case possible against the owner/Company.

Regards,
Sanjeet
Read more
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Agrani many projects in around Patna are known to be delayed due to one reason or another ! So, its worth waiting to buy their completed projects !
    CommentQuote
  • I book a flat in agrani iob nagar, in 2014 one time payment in pre launch booking. Their map was not approved till 2016 so we decided to cancel the booking. After cancellation of even one year I.e till Aug 2017 I have not got refund of my booking amount. They didn't pick our phone and when we visit their office, we get only assurance that it will be paid in a week. Thinking to a lodge a case against them. They are really a fraud and cheat company. We should unite and fight a case against them. Any investor or buyer plz don't invest in any deal of agrani. They are fraud company and you may loose your hard earned money
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • ka m alssh1 years ago
      I'm totally agree with u, I'm also in same case.iwanna contact u.plzz tell how I contact wid u nd where r u from. I m from patna
  • Sanjeet19, I agree very weel. It is likely to be a big fraud by Agrani Infra Ltd (new name DDL infra) . Many of my friends have taken plot in Bihta 20
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • ka m alssh1 years ago
      I'm also in same case, I wanna a to contact u. I purchased a plot in bihta from agrani infra. Now we have to take any step against company. So,plzz plz give ur any contact nd tell where r u from.i m in patna

• Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote
  • I m totally agree with u. I wanna a contact u.plz givgive ur any contact no.so we discuss more about it.
    CommentQuote
  • Sir,

Life long saving is blocked at Agrani, when I booked the flat in Angel-I project, whose completion tome was DEC-2017. Later I came to know that the land of the project not purchased and so I cancelled the deal. Now even about 6 months of the cancellation they refunded only 2 Lakh out of 32 Lakhs. I request from the group to refund the money as soon as possible.

Regards:

Rinki Gupta.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi rinki, where R u from?
    CommentQuote
  • Nd what ur next action? Can u filed any case against company
    CommentQuote
  • I also bought a plot in bihta from dis company but till they did not give me plot. So I thought to take action ? I think we all should unite and filed a case against him? If possible plz give ur any contact or email? So, we discuss more about it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjeet19
    I purchased 15.625 Decimal (6805sqft) of Land from Agrani Infra Developer Private Ltd, whose registered office is at 19, IAS colony Kidwaipuri, Patna-800001.
    Registry of this Land was done on 23rd of March 2013. As per the registry doc, this plot of land was part and parcel of Amalgamated plot of several plots of different Khata Nos.

It is important of note that plotting of land was just on the piece of paper(map) and on the map developed by them were showing directional details(chuhaddi).
    They further promised to develop the land as per the specification of the registry and in that regard they entered into a memorandum of agreement on a Rs 100 NON Judicial Stamp.
    I am not sure how much weight this agreement paper has before the court of law but as per that agreement vendor promised to develop the land and give the possession within one year period with a grace period of six month. So by that agreement they should have given us the possession by Sep, 2014 but even till date they have not given us the possession and also they are not giving me any concrete information like when they will give me the possession.

I know that there are several other people who have purchased the land in a similar manner.

Prima facie it looks a matter of cheating. If anybody has any information regarding this please share with me because now I am exploring ways to sue this company and lodge criminal or civil whatever case possible against the owner/Company.

Regards,
    Sanjeet

I have also in same situation, can u give ur any contact to discuss more in regarding dis matter
    CommentQuote
  • Members, please note -

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote
  • Did anyone take legal action yet? Or did you get land/flat or your money back?
    CommentQuote
  • Patna: DG orders fire safety audit of coaching centres, hospitals
    Patna district magistrate (DM) Kumar Ravi will soon hold a meeting with coaching centre heads to review the situation in the city. Faryal Rumi | TNN | May 26, 2019, 09:30 IST

PATNA: Director general (home guard and fire services) Sunil Kumar on Saturday directed the officials concerned to conduct fire safety audit of all coaching centres and hospitals across the state within four days. He also told them to submit their reports to the headquarters.

The directive has come in the wake of the Surat fire tragedy which killed 20 people, including 16 girls, on Friday.

Patna district magistrate (DM) Kumar Ravi will soon hold a meeting with coaching centre heads to review the situation in the city. He told this newspaper on Saturday, “The officials have to get the answers in a certain format which includes registration of coaching centre, capacity, condition of building, fire safety audit and exit gate. Coaching centres, which fail to fulfil these criteria, will face action and may even be shut down.”

Hundreds of students preparing for medical, engineering, law and civil services exams can be seen in areas like Khazanchi Road and Ramna Road which are often considered as the coaching hubs of the city. However, most of the coaching centres, where they study, are being run in dilapidated buildings and underground chambers without any ventilation.

18-year-old Shweta Kumari, who hails from Madhubani and lives at a hostel in Mahendru area, goes to three different coaching centres (physics, chemistry and biology) on Ramna Road.

“My chemistry classes are conducted in a room which can accommodate only 80 students. However, there are at least 120 candidates in a batch. Those, who reach late, have to stand or sit on the floor. If anything like the fire tragedy in Surat happens here, none of us will come out alive,” a frightened Shweta claimed.

Another student Shamshad Rizvi, who is preparing for civil services exams, complained that his coaching institute near Patna College holds classes in an underground room with no ventilation or fire extinguisher.

19-year-old Khushboo Sinha seemed equally scared. She said, “I am not happy with the facilities I get at my medical coaching centre, but the teachers are qualified. I don’t want to leave as it’s just a matter of another year.”

Class XII student Shwetank Gautam attends two different engineering coaching centres on Khazanchi Road and Ramna Road. “One of them runs in an old building with loose electric wires hanging here and there and the other one is still being constructed. Apart from furniture and electric boards, it has absolutely nothing,” he said.

https://realty.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/regulatory/patna-dg-orders-fire-safety-audit-of-coaching-centres-hospitals/69506614

CommentQuote