Sir, On I booked a 3 BHK Flat and paid an amount of Rs. 4,77501/= to DPM Infrastructure Pvt ltd.in Shivdhari Project Flat no. 302 as a booking amount on 12 Jun 2014 by ways of cheques and NEFT payment builder Mr. Pankaj Singh SBI A/C NO. 33841144191, IFSC Code SBIN0006551. The builder promised to deliver the flat within 6 months.but he has started his construction after more that 3 years (just in the month of Jun 17).

Not only this, he had got his building plan or naksha changed totally. First he was about to construct two building of A and B wings, G+4 wherein he had promised to build 4 flats in each floor with facilities of swimming pool, gym and jogging park but now is constructing 16 flats in each floor, and also denying facility of swimming pool. yoga centre, jogging park as earlier told and advertised by way of brochure and newspapers clip.

hen I asked him why he had changed the plan, he said the naksha has been passed like this. So I asked him to return my money. His colleague Mr Pradeep Singh told me to give him an application regarding withdrawing of amount and assured me that he would return the money after 60 days. Now the builder is refusing to return me money and not attending my phone calls also. Sir I am serving in Defence and posted at Mumbai. So I told my father who is staying at Hanuman Nagar, Patna to be in touch with the builder for return of money. But he is not allowing him in office nor he is attending his phone calls.
Photos:
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • DPM Builders are very fraud builders & they are cheating people. Government should take appropriate action against them.
    CommentQuote