Collapse

KhararLandran Road Mohali

Last updated: October 6 2016
65 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : KhararLandran Road Mohali

hello friends, need your suggestion. as i am new to mohali. i want to purchase an independent floor in mohali. whats about tdi-my floors??? i am getting a possessionable ground floor in 41 lacs. what you people suggest??

Comment

Originally posted by tanmay178 View Post
      hello friends, need your suggestion. as i am new to mohali. i want to purchase an independent floor in mohali. whats about tdi-my floors??? i am getting a possessionable ground floor in 41 lacs. what you people suggest??
      TDI is a nontransparent,unethical builder with lot of issues.TDI will suck you,avoid it.
      Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

Originally posted by Krazy Yuppie View Post
        TDI is a nontransparent,unethical builder with lot of issues.TDI will suck you,avoid it.
        Avoid TDI for better future and sweet dreams in nights !!

Comment

Originally posted by sbsbpo View Post
          Except for Emaar MGF , no one else seems to have done much work. Unless builders put the basic infrastructure - how will it develop.

Safest bet is Sector 105 - since the mall and the basic work will keep it going and make it livable the fastest
          105 is not at all the safest bet.The best area to invest in Kharar Landran road is sec 114,115,116 and shivalik city.Public is already staying is these sectors.You have families staying in Wold one, somdutt,shivalik and parkwood glade and now even Ansal's have started offering possessions.The best part about this area is its connectivity to Haryana , Punjab and Delhi.Yes connectivity to Chandigarh is a problem but it will get sorted out in coming 2-3 yrs.

Comment

CHD connectivity will not be an issue as PCA 104 connectivity is happening.

Of all these, I will prefer Unitech. They have all the land and starting possesion in May.

Comment

Sachin i agree with you.....105 has an excellent location and could be a good place to live but unless EMAAR-MGF sorts out their issues with farmers and clean their act they are not the people to invest with. They have been selling their land banks to other builders as they have been running short of funds. If you are looking for appartments views from them are amazing. They will be the best lot in the whole area around....with possesion dates not too far. Their Central Plaza, which i have invested in and had lost faith in is also in the stages of completion. This will give a lot of to the end users.....but w.r.t plots please stay away. The road connectivty and future metro connectivity will make this area a very desirable....but all based on facts as of now. If EMAAR screws it up....which they have been known for....God bless!

Sector 114/115 and 116 are good for people with moderate budgets too. TDI has started giving possessions which is a good thing and here too metro is around the corner. There is hardly any connectivity issue and with direct roads from 113 and 115 side....it should be easy to get to Mohali and then Chd. Sector 127 too is worth the while with Gilco and Shivalik city doing very well.

Personally i like being part of the totally new development as everything is more clean and can be better planned but have realised in India it is safe to be part of the developed then developing as all does not reflect or happen what is said and shown in the initial stages.

Comment

Welcome to Mohali Hills
                SBS

Comment

All of your points are valid, but developed Mohali is out of reach now.Paying 1 crore for a 3bhk in Mohali and that too for old construction is not at all wise,Sec 114 and 115 are not too far from Shivalik City and Sec 91 which are already developed to some extent.So in my view the best area to invest on Kharar Landran road is Sec 114-115 and 116 belt.
                  Originally posted by Indigill View Post
                  Sachin i agree with you.....105 has an excellent location and could be a good place to live but unless EMAAR-MGF sorts out their issues with farmers and clean their act they are not the people to invest with. They have been selling their land banks to other builders as they have been running short of funds. If you are looking for appartments views from them are amazing. They will be the best lot in the whole area around....with possesion dates not too far. Their Central Plaza, which i have invested in and had lost faith in is also in the stages of completion. This will give a lot of to the end users.....but w.r.t plots please stay away. The road connectivty and future metro connectivity will make this area a very desirable....but all based on facts as of now. If EMAAR screws it up....which they have been known for....God bless!

Sector 114/115 and 116 are good for people with moderate budgets too. TDI has started giving possessions which is a good thing and here too metro is around the corner. There is hardly any connectivity issue and with direct roads from 113 and 115 side....it should be easy to get to Mohali and then Chd. Sector 127 too is worth the while with Gilco and Shivalik city doing very well.

Personally i like being part of the totally new development as everything is more clean and can be better planned but have realised in India it is safe to be part of the developed then developing as all does not reflect or happen what is said and shown in the initial stages.

Comment

What i meant with developed rather than developing is... Gilco/Shivalik/Sunny....even 114/5/6 than 104/5/7/8 which is still in the very initial stages. Sorry for the confusion...

Comment

Sec 115 - kharar landran road

Hello Sachin,
                      Any idea on World 1 Mohali; Sec - 115.. what r the current rates there and the future prospects of the area.
                      rgds.
                      Monta

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X