Dear friends

A number of projects has been launched , TDI City , Unitech, EMR MGF on this road . it seems tht in comung 3/5 years this area woulod develop n become better city than chandigarh or zirkpur . wot is your opinion . pl advise..
Read more
64 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CommentQuote
  • All of your points are valid, but developed Mohali is out of reach now.Paying 1 crore for a 3bhk in Mohali and that too for old construction is not at all wise,Sec 114 and 115 are not too far from Shivalik City and Sec 91 which are already developed to some extent.So in my view the best area to invest on Kharar Landran road is Sec 114-115 and 116 belt.
    Originally Posted by Indigill
    Sachin i agree with you.....105 has an excellent location and could be a good place to live but unless EMAAR-MGF sorts out their issues with farmers and clean their act they are not the people to invest with. They have been selling their land banks to other builders as they have been running short of funds. If you are looking for appartments views from them are amazing. They will be the best lot in the whole area around....with possesion dates not too far. Their Central Plaza, which i have invested in and had lost faith in is also in the stages of completion. This will give a lot of to the end users.....but w.r.t plots please stay away. The road connectivty and future metro connectivity will make this area a very desirable....but all based on facts as of now. If EMAAR screws it up....which they have been known for....God bless!

Sector 114/115 and 116 are good for people with moderate budgets too. TDI has started giving possessions which is a good thing and here too metro is around the corner. There is hardly any connectivity issue and with direct roads from 113 and 115 side....it should be easy to get to Mohali and then Chd. Sector 127 too is worth the while with Gilco and Shivalik city doing very well.

Personally i like being part of the totally new development as everything is more clean and can be better planned but have realised in India it is safe to be part of the developed then developing as all does not reflect or happen what is said and shown in the initial stages.
    CommentQuote
  • What i meant with developed rather than developing is... Gilco/Shivalik/Sunny....even 114/5/6 than 104/5/7/8 which is still in the very initial stages. Sorry for the confusion...:)
    CommentQuote
  • Sec 115 - kharar landran road

Hello Sachin,
    Any idea on World 1 Mohali; Sec - 115.. what r the current rates there and the future prospects of the area.
    rgds.
    Monta
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by monta_k
    Hello Sachin,
    Any idea on World 1 Mohali; Sec - 115.. what r the current rates there and the future prospects of the area.
    rgds.
    Monta

About 30 families are staying in World one right now, the rent for 3bhk is around 12k per month and value is around 6o lacs.They are coming up with commercial in front.As per current trends the future prospects seems to be bright for World One.
    CommentQuote
  • World one has been first of very a few who concentrated on delivering the project than talking. People now have more confidence in the group that all the biggies in the area. I would recommend the place to anyone.....as i have seen the work going there from when they started. The place looks uncluttered and is not suffocating as others are. in any case before putting your money in, find out what other developments are planned around the area.....you do not want more construction to spoil what is there now. It would also be worth the while to speak to someone who is already living there and how easy it has been to rent out a place.
    CommentQuote
  • Any upcoming project on Kharar-Landran Road

Hi Guys,

Is there any upcoming residential plots project coming on this road.

Please share if anyone has info on this.

Thanks,
    Gagan
    CommentQuote
  • Plot at Shiwalik estate, sector 116, Mohali

Hi everbody,
    Greetings from my side.
    Expert advice is sought regarding appreciation and development at Shiwalik estate, sector 116, Mohali. I had recently bought a plot before elections in This area having boundary with ansal golf links 2. The plot comes under MOHALI mc. Kindly adVICE ON THE INVESTMENT.
    WARM REGARDS
    DEEPAK
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sainideep2002
    Hi everbody,
    Greetings from my side.
    Expert advice is sought regarding appreciation and development at Shiwalik estate, sector 116, Mohali. I had recently bought a plot before elections in This area having boundary with ansal golf links 2. The plot comes under MOHALI mc. Kindly adVICE ON THE INVESTMENT.
    WARM REGARDS
    DEEPAK

DEEPAK,

Although I am not very familiar about Chandigarh area. But in long run properties from renowned builders like Ansal, TDI, Emaar, Pearls etc. will always be more beneficial as well good place to live. It is very simple if you relate the Reality with other sectors also. I know Infosys (IT company) is in Chandigarh. Now suppose the benefits and peace of mind if you are working with Infosys or with any XYZ company which operates only in Chandigarh. There you will have Lala type feelings and experience the difference between the work culture also. The same is true with reality sector.

Although I heard Siwalik has done a good job there. Best of luck for your investment.

Thanks,
    Krishan
    CommentQuote
  • how is signature homes, sec 100 pearl city?? they offer grnd floor in 57 lacs. kindly advice ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tanmay178
    how is signature homes, sec 100 pearl city?? they offer grnd floor in 57 lacs. kindly advice ??

I have seen properties of Pearls in Noida which are very promising. So hope that quality will not be any issue. But there are principles of reality and one should follow those:

1. If you have option for plot/villa then always go for that.

2. If 1 is not available in your budget then one should go for low rise independent follor.

3. If 1 and 2 both are not approachable then one should go for flat.

In Chandigah surrounding areas I think 1 is available in the price you are ready for option 2. Now it is your call to decide.

Thanks,
    Krishan
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tanmay178
    how is signature homes, sec 100 pearl city?? they offer grnd floor in 57 lacs. kindly advice ??

Better go for
    150 Syd plots in Pearl at Sec 100 (@28-30k BSP)
    OR
    190Syd plots in Emaar at Sec 99 (@57-60LK)
    OR
    Ground Floor (Terrace Priemer) on 190 Syd Plot in Emaar Sec 99 (@42-44LK)
    CommentQuote
  • You can even consider buying a possession ready 200 sq yard plot at Rs 25000 Sq yard in Sector 104, Pearls city.
    Moreover, the 200-ft road connecting sector 80 to 104 is also nearing completion and this sector will have both possession and connectivity form main Mohali sectors within a month or max two months..
    Moreover, the 200-ft road connecting sector 80 to 104 is also nearing completion and this sector will have both possession and connectivity form main Mohali sectors within a month or max two months.
    CommentQuote
  • kharar landran road good news guys

latest news on connectivity of road from Sector 74 to Kharar. Benefits to sector 116, 117, new sectors of Mohali as under

Monday, April 09, 2012

Hillary Victor , Hindustan Times
    SAS Nagar, April 09, 2012

Email to Author

First Published: 14:26 IST(9/4/2012)
    Last Updated: 14:36 IST(9/4/2012)

HC okays Mohali road

The Punjab and Haryana high court has given the go-ahead to the 3-km stretch of the proposed 8-km, 200-ft-wide, Airport Road, dividing the Industrial Area Phases 7 and 8, which will directly link it to Kharar. However, the court has rejected the proposal of the Greater Mohali Area Development Authority (GMADA) to have an urban estate along the road.
    The issue had been hanging fire for the past three years after farmers of Ballomajra, Bareali and Desumajra villages had moved the high court against the land acquisition, saying they did not want to part with the land falling under the proposed urban estate.
    In the orders issued recently, the high court has given the green signal to the road, but has quashed the GMADA's proposal of acquiring land for the urban estate along the road. Earlier, GMADA had issued a notification for acquiring the land for the road and the proposed urban estate.
    GMADA had come up with a bypass road from Sector 74 to Kharar, but due to the stretch of 3 km, it could not be connected to Kharar. Commuters coming from Delhi and heading to Punjab can now take the airport road from Zirakpur that would pass through Sector 74, Phase 8 and Industrial Area, and link it to the national highway near Kharar.
    The bypass would also come as a relief to the industrial units in Phase 8, as the vehicles would directly touch the national highway near Kharar without entering the town.
    Earlier, the commuters used to go via Spice Chowk and Landran Road. A senior GMADA official said, "The process for acquisition of land has been completed, and soon compensation will be awarded to those whose land falls under this road. Once the compensation is awarded, tenders will be floated for construction of the road. It is expected to be ready in six to eight months."
    Sanyam Dudeja, chief operating officer, Taneja Developers and Infrastructure, said, "Once the road comes up, Sector 71, a fully developed sector of GMADA, will become easily accessible as it will connect the NH-21 to the upcoming international airport. People coming from other parts of Punjab, mainly from Doaba, will be able to reach Airport Road directly without entering Chandigarh and SAS Nagar."

http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/Print/837835.aspx
    © Copyright © 2011 HT Media Limited. All Rights Reserved.
    CommentQuote
  • Excellent news!!
    CommentQuote