Dear friends

A number of projects has been launched , TDI City , Unitech, EMR MGF on this road . it seems tht in comung 3/5 years this area woulod develop n become better city than chandigarh or zirkpur . wot is your opinion . pl advise..
Read more
Reply
64 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by krishan
    I have seen properties of Pearls in Noida which are very promising. So hope that quality will not be any issue. But there are principles of reality and one should follow those:

    1. If you have option for plot/villa then always go for that.

    2. If 1 is not available in your budget then one should go for low rise independent follor.

    3. If 1 and 2 both are not approachable then one should go for flat.

    In Chandigah surrounding areas I think 1 is available in the price you are ready for option 2. Now it is your call to decide.

    Thanks,
    Krishan


    you can also go for 200syd plot in TDI Sector 117 with ready possession 24000 PSY including EDC+PLC+Other charges
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit16
    You can even consider buying a possession ready 200 sq yard plot at Rs 25000 Sq yard in Sector 104, Pearls city.
    Moreover, the 200-ft road connecting sector 80 to 104 is also nearing completion and this sector will have both possession and connectivity form main Mohali sectors within a month or max two months.

    Current Rates for Possession ready plot in sector 104
    23K for 150syd (including EDC)
    22K for 200syd (including EDC)

    Current Rates for Possession ready plot in sector 104
    23K for 150syd (including EDC)
    22K for 200syd (including EDC)

    Current Rates for Possession ready plot in sector 104
    23K for 150syd (including EDC)
    22K for 200syd (including EDC)

    Current Rates for Possession ready plot in sector 104
    23K for 150syd (including EDC)
    22K for 200syd (including EDC)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yash251
    Current Rates for Possession ready plot in sector 104
    23K for 150syd (including EDC)
    22K for 200syd (including EDC)


    As per my information, there are some plots in Sector 104, even in Pocket C, which is possession ready, where only 50% payments has been paid for which the premium is higher.

    Do the above quoted rates for the plots for which 95% payment already done? for which the premium is higher.

    Do the above quoted rates for the plots for which 95% payment already done?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit16
    As per my information, there are some plots in Sector 104, even in Pocket C, which is possession ready, where only 50% payments has been paid for which the premium is higher.

    Do the above quoted rates for the plots for which 95% payment already done?

    Quote rates are for those plots where 65% payment has been paid upto 15th of May 2012

    Quote rates are for those plots where 65% payment has been paid upto 15th of May 2012

    Quote rates are for those plots where 65% payment has been paid upto 15th of May 2012

    Quote rates are for those plots where 65% payment has been paid upto 15th of May 2012
    CommentQuote
  • Rates look appropriate.. Pearl's S100 is lil costlier than 104.
    The construction is also pacing up in Pearl.

    23K for 150syd (including EDC)
    22K for 200syd (including EDC)

    Thanks,
    Ricky

    Originally Posted by yash251
    Quote rates are for those plots where 65% payment has been paid upto 15th of May 2012
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yash251
    Quote rates are for those plots where 65% payment has been paid upto 15th of May 2012


    If I am correct, These plots were launched at a price of 23000 in August 2011, so you are saying these are trading below their launch price?

    So we have an example of an actual crash happening here?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear members

    I am new to this forum and want your valuable advice,i am planning to purchase a new house/plot/floor for residence purposes (not for investment) Pl suggest me that sec 97 mohali (UNITECH) landran road is the right choice for residence in coming future of two years . My budget is between 60-65 L .also suggest other options on kharar landran road

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Ireo 98,99

    I heard IREO 98,99 resale at 25,000/- and fresh lauch at 30,000/-.

    Any advantage of fresh launch? location or layout or loading etc

    What is general opinion about IREO

    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit16
    If I am correct, These plots were launched at a price of 23000 in August 2011, so you are saying these are trading below their launch price?

    So we have an example of an actual crash happening here?


    The launching price of 23000 is in Sector 100
    Whereas i am mentioning price of sector 104, where launching price is from 15K to 23K. The Price of 23K in Sec 104 is for those plots that are far away from railway line in C-Block. Wheras 22-23K resale plots are very near to railway track in C block
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by safeda
    I heard IREO 98,99 resale at 25,000/- and fresh lauch at 30,000/-.

    Any advantage of fresh launch? location or layout or loading etc

    What is general opinion about IREO

    Regards


    Overall Layout map of ireo is not good. Also sector 98 is shared by IREO 40% and EmaarMGF 60%

    Go for EmaarMGF in Sec 104, 105 & 99.
    Presently They got all clearance and development work in Sec 104 is already statrted.
    From 1st of June Development work in Sector 99 will also be started. Got latest news that Emaar Will launch 250 Syd Plots (30 in Nos) @32000-PSY in Sector-99 where they already sold 190-Syd Plots 20K
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Safeda,

    The fresh launch is mostly for park faced plots which they have saved earlier. Yes the company's price is 30k but u can get the old plots in 24-26 range.

    They have only offered plots in S98 so far (32 acre), S99 is only for apartments.
    IREO location is one of the best in lot, and quality hopeful will match what they are delivering in GGN.

    Pearls/Emmar is the other options in this range, compare the layout/price/past delivery record and location. It will help you in choosing.

    Thanks,
    Ricky



    Originally Posted by safeda
    I heard IREO 98,99 resale at 25,000/- and fresh lauch at 30,000/-.

    Any advantage of fresh launch? location or layout or loading etc

    What is general opinion about IREO

    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Kharar - Landran Road

    Hi Sabby,

    your choice is remarkable. let me tell you something about sector - 97. only few plots in 360 sq. yards., rest all 500 sq. yards plots. adjoining to 125 acre theme park from GMADA, office spaces in budget range, booth market completely sold out, multiplex DOWNTOWN is planned and investers getting handsome returns. completely lush green surroundings and 35 ft. roads. IMO the possession may be a bit delayed but once occupancy starts, this will be one of the posh sectors to stay. :)

    though i feel one should not buy a residential plot and invest in commercial. :)
    i myself have bought a shop in DOWNTOWN.;)

    Regards
    Ashish




    Originally Posted by sabbysingh
    Dear members

    I am new to this forum and want your valuable advice,i am planning to purchase a new house/plot/floor for residence purposes (not for investment) Pl suggest me that sec 97 mohali (UNITECH) landran road is the right choice for residence in coming future of two years . My budget is between 60-65 L .also suggest other options on kharar landran road

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yash251
    The launching price of 23000 is in Sector 100
    Whereas i am mentioning price of sector 104, where launching price is from 15K to 23K. The Price of 23K in Sec 104 is for those plots that are far away from railway line in C-Block. Wheras 22-23K resale plots are very near to railway track in C block


    I meant the launch price of plots in 104 which were launched in August 2011 where 65% payment has been done only(as asked by me earlier) as the launch price of 15k and 18k was long back(should be 95% payment done).

    FYI, the current official price of Pearl Sector 104 is 26000 per sq yard and they only have plots with Size >-=250 dq yard.

    I still doubt the (200 sq yards) plots which are away from railway line in C block should be trading at par at 23000 per sq yard.

    If you know any, please pm me.
    CommentQuote
  • kharar landran road

    hi guys,

    Does any one have information on CLU status of residential plots at Shiwalik Estates, Sector 116, Mohali, Kindly advise
    CommentQuote
  • Friends recently read about Sky Rock City Sector 111- 112 plot rates are Rs 13500 sq yard. Need advise from experts as my budget is 30L all inclusive and want minimum 200 sq yard plot for self use. Experts kindly advise about Sky Rock city welfare society’s credentials
    CommentQuote