Dear friends

A number of projects has been launched , TDI City , Unitech, EMR MGF on this road . it seems tht in comung 3/5 years this area woulod develop n become better city than chandigarh or zirkpur . wot is your opinion . pl advise..
Read more
64 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Delhi Guy
    Friends recently read about Sky Rock City Sector 111- 112 plot rates are Rs 13500 sq yard. Need advise from experts as my budget is 30L all inclusive and want minimum 200 sq yard plot for self use. Experts kindly advise about Sky Rock city welfare society’s credentials

There is already a lots of information available regarding this in IREF. In conclusion they are not reliable...
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone please share the development progress and current price in TDI sector 110 Mohali? Early responses are highly appreciated as I am getting a deal there.

Thanks,
    Krishan
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Delhi Guy
    Friends recently read about Sky Rock City Sector 111- 112 plot rates are Rs 13500 sq yard. Need advise from experts as my budget is 30L all inclusive and want minimum 200 sq yard plot for self use. Experts kindly advise about Sky Rock city welfare society’s credentials

Well that is the new booking price but there are people who bought these plots when the plots were launched and they are reselling them for 7500 or 8000 onwards.

but as of the project, i was also initially interested in it because of the price for which it was selling at, but when i visited the site and their office, the story is completely different so backed out.
    CommentQuote
  • Could you refer me to those links. As I have a tight buget. Other area apart from sec 111 , 112 are somehow out of my reach for a 200 sqm plot

Originally Posted by krishan
    There is already a lots of information available regarding this in IREF. In conclusion they are not reliable...
    CommentQuote
  • Are these resale plots available in ready to move category , or are still in the development phase. Kindly reply.

Originally Posted by Located
    Well that is the new booking price but there are people who bought these plots when the plots were launched and they are reselling them for 7500 or 8000 onwards.

but as of the project, i was also initially interested in it because of the price for which it was selling at, but when i visited the site and their office, the story is completely different so backed out.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Please update about progress status of TDI City 2, specially about sector 110. I am looking for plot there. Quick response highly appreciated as I am planning to finalize deal soon.

Thanks,
    Krishan
    CommentQuote
  • Sector 105 of mohali and other sectors around are a good bet because of neat roads and basic infrastructure like sewage treatment, fresh water source etc. In many ways better living space in near future then even Gurgaon where the water is brackish in many areas and yet to get proper sewage. Flats are going to be a better bet in future as most of the amenities are looked after by the elected society members. Emaar mgf, TDI, Unitech, IREO and ansals are very good option. I see flat rates of above Rs 5500/Sq ft in next one and a half years especially when the Emaar MGF mall and The Views (flats) are given possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Friends,

Any idea about Parkwood Glade sector-116, Mohali. How much appreciation can i expect from this? Possession has been offered for 1 phase and construction work of other 2 phases is under progress.

Please comment on Location, Price (32 Lacs - 2 BHK), builder reputation etc.

Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by krishan
    Please update about progress status of TDI City 2, specially about sector 110. I am looking for plot there. Quick response highly appreciated as I am planning to finalize deal soon.

Thanks,
    Krishan

Have you booked the plot in tdi 2?
    I am also planning to invest here. Any details about the builder and the project would be appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harry13
    Have you booked the plot in tdi 2?
    I am also planning to invest here. Any details about the builder and the project would be appreciated.

I was about to finalize but HDFC is not funding the project and I have already loan proved from HDFC. I am still in confusion, will try to get my loan sanctioned from LIC or HDFL, the banks which are funding this project.

Builder is OK - OK but better than many other local builders.....
    CommentQuote
  • harry what rate are you getting
    is it direct allotment or you are going for resale
    CommentQuote
  • Acme floors,Mohali

Hello Guys,

Do you have any information about Acme floors, by acme builders near or inside TDI City, Mohali?

What is the future of this project?
    I am thinking to invest in this project.
    Possession is by end of this year 2015.

Regards
    Rubal
    CommentQuote
  • Acme construction quality is not good, the room sizes are small. For the same rate you can buy 200 sq yd plot like in Gulmohar city or go for 150 sq yd one+ construct ground floor. It will be 3-4 lacs more but the space you will get on a single floor will be more add to it your construction quality.

If budget is a constraint then, tie up with another individual and buy a 200 sq yd plot, then construct two floors. It will come out cheaper, there are builders who also facilitate this.

Gulmohar city adjoins sector 115 and has access from sector 115 (Gilco), the going rate is like 12500/- through 13000/- per sq yd.
    CommentQuote