Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KhararLandran Road Mohali

Collapse
X
Collapse

KhararLandran Road Mohali

Last updated: October 6 2016
65 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31

    #31

    Re : KhararLandran Road Mohali

    Excellent news!!

    Comment

    • #32

      #32

      Re : KhararLandran Road Mohali

      Originally posted by krishan View Post
      I have seen properties of Pearls in Noida which are very promising. So hope that quality will not be any issue. But there are principles of reality and one should follow those:

      1. If you have option for plot/villa then always go for that.

      2. If 1 is not available in your budget then one should go for low rise independent follor.

      3. If 1 and 2 both are not approachable then one should go for flat.

      In Chandigah surrounding areas I think 1 is available in the price you are ready for option 2. Now it is your call to decide.

      Thanks,
      Krishan
      you can also go for 200syd plot in TDI Sector 117 with ready possession 24000 PSY including EDC+PLC+Other charges

      Comment

      • #33

        #33

        Re : KhararLandran Road Mohali

        Originally posted by amit16 View Post
        You can even consider buying a possession ready 200 sq yard plot at Rs 25000 Sq yard in Sector 104, Pearls city[50 lakhs BSP including EDC].
        Moreover, the 200-ft road connecting sector 80 to 104 is also nearing completion and this sector will have both possession and connectivity form main Mohali sectors within a month or max two months.
        Current Rates for Possession ready plot in sector 104
        23K for 150syd (including EDC)
        22K for 200syd (including EDC)

        Comment

        • #34

          #34

          Re : KhararLandran Road Mohali

          Originally posted by yash251 View Post
          Current Rates for Possession ready plot in sector 104
          23K for 150syd (including EDC)
          22K for 200syd (including EDC)
          As per my information, there are some plots in Sector 104, even in Pocket C, which is possession ready, where only 50% payments has been paid [installment plan] for which the premium is higher.

          Do the above quoted rates for the plots for which 95% payment already done?

          Comment

          • #35

            #35

            Re : KhararLandran Road Mohali

            Originally posted by amit16 View Post
            As per my information, there are some plots in Sector 104, even in Pocket C, which is possession ready, where only 50% payments has been paid [installment plan] for which the premium is higher.

            Do the above quoted rates for the plots for which 95% payment already done?
            Quote rates are for those plots where 65% payment has been paid upto 15th of May 2012

            Comment

            • #36

              #36

              Re : KhararLandran Road Mohali

              Rates look appropriate.. Pearl's S100 is lil costlier than 104.
              The construction is also pacing up in Pearl.

              23K for 150syd (including EDC)
              22K for 200syd (including EDC)

              Thanks,
              Ricky

              Originally posted by yash251 View Post
              Quote rates are for those plots where 65% payment has been paid upto 15th of May 2012

              Comment

              • #37

                #37

                Re : KhararLandran Road Mohali

                Originally posted by yash251 View Post
                Quote rates are for those plots where 65% payment has been paid upto 15th of May 2012
                If I am correct, These plots were launched at a price of 23000 in August 2011, so you are saying these are trading below their launch price?

                So we have an example of an actual crash happening here?

                Comment

                • #38

                  #38

                  Re : KhararLandran Road Mohali

                  Dear members

                  I am new to this forum and want your valuable advice,i am planning to purchase a new house/plot/floor for residence purposes (not for investment) Pl suggest me that sec 97 mohali (UNITECH) landran road is the right choice for residence in coming future of two years . My budget is between 60-65 L .also suggest other options on kharar landran road

                  Thanks

                  Comment

                  • #39

                    #39

                    Re : KhararLandran Road Mohali

                    Ireo 98,99

                    I heard IREO 98,99 resale at 25,000/- and fresh lauch at 30,000/-.

                    Any advantage of fresh launch? location or layout or loading etc

                    What is general opinion about IREO

                    Regards

                    Comment

                    • #40

                      #40

                      Re : KhararLandran Road Mohali

                      Originally posted by amit16 View Post
                      If I am correct, These plots were launched at a price of 23000 in August 2011, so you are saying these are trading below their launch price?

                      So we have an example of an actual crash happening here?
                      The launching price of 23000 is in Sector 100
                      Whereas i am mentioning price of sector 104, where launching price is from 15K to 23K. The Price of 23K in Sec 104 is for those plots that are far away from railway line in C-Block. Wheras 22-23K resale plots are very near to railway track in C block

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X