Dear friends

A number of projects has been launched , TDI City , Unitech, EMR MGF on this road . it seems tht in comung 3/5 years this area woulod develop n become better city than chandigarh or zirkpur . wot is your opinion . pl advise..
Read more
64 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rubalbehl
    Hello Guys,

Do you have any information about Acme floors, by acme builders near or inside TDI City, Mohali?

What is the future of this project?
    I am thinking to invest in this project.
    Possession is by end of this year 2015.

Regards
    Rubal

Hi Rubal,I visited the site yesterday(26 oct) of the 7 rows in Acme floors 2 rows are nearly done, and i imagine possession would be offered next month for these 2 rows, and everything handed over by Feb 2016. I have a investment here. I could see habitation inside the complex TDI on the approach road to Acme floors
    CommentQuote
  • Acme Floors

With possession starting from November onwards(so i believe) would like to start a thread to keep us all updated on the ground realities of the project. Please do contribute.Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Continuing on the last update , i visited site again on 18th june , 2 rows have been delivered, and 4 families shifted, with work going on in at-least 3 more units.

Looks like all 7 rows would be delivered by diwali.

Cheers !
    CommentQuote
  • Has any one visited Acme floors between July and september ? If so please share latest. thanks
    CommentQuote