Last updated: September 2 2013
44 | Posts
19780 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omaxe Vs DLF plot in Mullanpur

Hi Folks,

Trying to get advantage of price correction in Chandigarh and nearby area and planning to buy a plot. can someone advise which is a better location between Omaxe and DLF plots in Mullanpur (New Chandigarh).

Is DLF worth paying a premium over Omaxe?

Re : Omaxe Vs DLF plot in Mullanpur

DLF is better than Omaxe

Gargak,

DLF is a better choice for 3 reasons
    1. They will have a better infrastructure than Omaxe.
    Visit DLF and Omaxe communities that these builders have built.
    2. DLF will appreciate more than Omaxe because of proximity to Chd and GMADA and being a better location.
    3. It will be a better place to live if you are planning to buy for yourself.
    The clubhouse is the highlight check out DLF website for new Chandigarh

Comment

"Trying to get advantage of price correction in Chandigarh" - You wake me up - What price correction you are talking about ? % ? and where ?

You care to elaborate please

Comment

Given the choice between the two, DLF any day. DLF is much better in terms of location, size and other planned developments like water park, golf course, 7 star hotel etc.

However, you should do your own due diligence on whether you would like to pay the extra premium. Omaxe, with its Trade tower, 5 star hotel etc could also be a decent bet.

Comment

Haven't seen any price correction yet and dont think its gonna happen atleast around mullanpur area.

Though here is the math and preference from different angles(top to bottom):

From living perspective:
          DLF Mullanpur
          Omaxe
          Ecocity
          From investment perspective:
          Ecocitry
          DLF Mullanpur
          Omaxe

thanks
          Ricky
          Last edited September 20 2011, 10:16 PM.

Comment

I got an email for omaxe mullanupur 25000 per yard (inclusive edc/idc).

Is it a good bet?

How easy is it to resell?

what are the prospects in short term (2-3 years)

Comment

What is the price for a DLF plot in Mullanpur?

Comment

Gurudial Ji, You seem to be from the Tricity area. Could you please provide some insight into the current status of contruction for OMAXE Mullanpur? I was told by an agent that the India Trade Tower work is in progress and they have constructed the structure till 3rd Floor? Is the construction going on for it and plotted development in full scale at OMAXE?

Also, what about the road widening construction that was approved from Chandigarh to Siswan Junction? Are they doing it now?

Ankur, You mentioned that you will be visiting the area this weekend, it will really be a great help for everyone if you can post some pictures of OMAXE and DLF on the forum. I am sure everyone will appreciate it.

Thanks guys!

Comment

Originally posted by AnkurPune View Post
                  What is the price for a DLF plot in Mullanpur?
                  For around 30-32k.

Comment

Originally posted by GauravR View Post
                    Gurudial Ji, You seem to be from the Tricity area. Could you please provide some insight into the current status of contruction for OMAXE Mullanpur? I was told by an agent that the India Trade Tower work is in progress and they have constructed the structure till 3rd Floor? Is the construction going on for it and plotted development in full scale at OMAXE?

Also, what about the road widening construction that was approved from Chandigarh to Siswan Junction? Are they doing it now?

Ankur, You mentioned that you will be visiting the area this weekend, it will really be a great help for everyone if you can post some pictures of OMAXE and DLF on the forum. I am sure everyone will appreciate it.

Thanks guys!
                    Gaurva,

Its been a while since I have visited the Omaxe site. However, till about March-April there were only flags flying around Omaxe site. If I get time will drive down and give you a more accurate picture.

As for the road widening, Omaxe has been awarded the contract. Hopefully, should be constructed by March- April.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X