Collapse

Omaxe Vs DLF plot in Mullanpur

Last updated: September 2 2013
44 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Omaxe Vs DLF plot in Mullanpur

Thanks Gurdial Ji!! So does that mean that OMAXE has already started the road widening work, if they are to finish it by March-2012?

I believe that road is the key to the overall development of Mullanpur, if they make that road as nice as it sounds in news clippings (4-6 Lane highway), then the prices in that area will appreciate. Your thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by GauravR View Post
      Thanks Gurdial Ji!! So does that mean that OMAXE has already started the road widening work, if they are to finish it by March-2012?

I believe that road is the key to the overall development of Mullanpur, if they make that road as nice as it sounds in news clippings (4-6 Lane highway), then the prices in that area will appreciate. Your thoughts?
      Not sure if it has started but it should not take much time after all if only around 10 km with 3 small bridges. GMADA is confident it would be.

As for the price, they have been steadily been rising over the year. Yes, the road should add another 5k to the price.

Comment

Hi Guys,

Just my views on Omaxe Mullanpur.
        I am in Banglore now, but lived near to chandigarh for long time. Chandigarh is really a nice place to live.
        Its been long time now that I visited Chandigarh, but I stayed in 15 Sector Chandigarh for couple of months. Any place which is just 10 KM from 15 sector is worth buying in 30-40 Lacs.

I am sure, by the time this property is ready to move in, the price will be much much more than the basic price.

But still, these are just by views on it.

Comment

Hello Folks,

Does anyone know the status of the road GMADA is supposed to construct from Sec 38 (CHD) going through Mullanpur to Anandpur Sahib? This road is going to be closest to DLF HYDE Park and OMAXE development in Mullapur.

Thanks!

Comment

Anybody have any info related to the status of Approval regarding change of Land Use etc for the Omaxe & DLF Plots in Mullanpur?

Comment

Originally posted by DivyanshuG View Post
              Anybody have any info related to the status of Approval regarding change of Land Use etc for the Omaxe & DLF Plots in Mullanpur?
              Both of them already have the CLU for the plots.

Comment

Originally posted by gurdial View Post
                Both of them already have the CLU for the plots.
                Gurdial Ji,

Do you know where things are at with the GMADA expressway from Sec 38 W to Anandpur Sahib, that is supposed to provide connectivity through Mullanpur?

Thanks!
                -Gaurav

Comment

Originally posted by GauravR View Post
                  Gurdial Ji,

Do you know where things are at with the GMADA expressway from Sec 38 W to Anandpur Sahib, that is supposed to provide connectivity through Mullanpur?

Thanks!
                  -Gaurav
                  Gaurav,

GMADA has committed to PCA to complete the road(falling in Mullanpur Master plan) before the completion of the stadium. So GMADA should finish road broadening by late 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by mohalifan
                    Sir.. I have been reading your posts in several forums and I am sure you are the person who has a great knowledge of the tricity area. I am currently in US and have done investments in DLF Hyde park and Emarrmgf in Mohali Hills and little nervous about these investments. Can you please give me your advise. I would appreciate to you have your email address if you want to share.

Thanks and Regards
                    I'm no expert but nothing to worry, these are all long term decent bets.

Comment

emaar is good ...dlf hydepark is really a good investment....you will be enjoying god returns on it for sure

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X