Some parts of derabassi propery are becoming hot these days(apart from ATS project).

PLZ GIVE FEEDBACK FOR THE REASONS.

I have heard the municipal limits of derabassi is going to get extended before notification period of punjab elections possibly within a month, prices r soaring on derabassi barwala road in the anticipation.

is this news factual?

plz comment.
Read more
63 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dd2000
    Some parts of derabassi propery are becoming hot these days(apart from ATS project).

PLZ GIVE FEEDBACK FOR THE REASONS.

I have heard the municipal limits of derabassi is going to get extended before notification period of punjab elections possibly within a month, prices r soaring on derabassi barwala road in the anticipation.

is this news factual?

plz comment.
    yes it is correct that derabassi property has been rising consistently for last one yr. i had highlighted earlier in another thread that barwala road is the place to invest bcoz of four laning of the barwala road being approved. also the info regarding expansion of municipal limit is likely to be confirmed shortly in a month or so, it will definitely include saidpura in its expansion.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Nikhil

thanx 4 ur response

u seem to know derabassi area very well.

can u give idea about few things

-- what is the present price per sqyd on barwala road within mc limit and in saidpura village(just outside as u know)
    and wht will be price appreciation in saidpura after its inclusion in mc , plz give ur fair idea as i have a plot there.

-- wht is implication of saidpura in mc limit with regards to four laning of rd

wht i know is 33 ft will be aquired within mc limit on barwala rd
    and 100 ft on either side of road outside mc limit. is this correct info?
    CommentQuote
    Hi Nikhil

thanx 4 ur response

u seem to know derabassi area very well.

can u give idea about few things

-- what is the present price per sqyd on barwala road within mc limit and in saidpura village(just outside as u know)
    and wht will be price appreciation in saidpura after its inclusion in mc , plz give ur fair idea as i have a plot there.

-- wht is implication of saidpura in mc limit with regards to four laning of rd

wht i know is 33 ft will be aquired within mc limit on barwala rd
    and 100 ft on either side of road outside mc limit. is this correct info?
    hi DD u seem to know the details much better then me. as far as my info on rates in saidpura is, it will range from 5000 to 9000 psy depending upon proximity to barwala road and the developement around it.
    in case the expansion happens it is likely to see a jump of 1500 to 2000 rs psy across the board.
    also see my earlier post
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/more-cities-states/chandigarh-real-estate/12612-best-investment-options-around-chandigarh/page11?t=14949&page=11
    CommentQuote
  • thanx 4 the info nikhil.

can u plz recall about the plot u were offered in march 2011 near VIP road

-was it in "VIP Enclave"?

-plz give ur inputs about VIP Enclave current market price if u have any idea

Also plz keep me updated abt derabassi barwala road .

thanx a lot.
    CommentQuote
  • UPDATES.............

NATIONAL LEVEL SPORTS COLLEGE BY DAV MANAGEMENT COMING UP ON DERABASSI BARWALA ROAD.

THAPAR UNIVERSITY ALREADY STARTED CONSTRUCTION IN THE VICINITY
    CommentQuote
    UPDATES.............

NATIONAL LEVEL SPORTS COLLEGE BY DAV MANAGEMENT COMING UP ON DERABASSI BARWALA ROAD.

Where exactly are these two institutes coming up on barwala road and any updates on film city
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ltnikhil
    Where exactly are these two institutes coming up on barwala road and any updates on film city

anybody any updates
    CommentQuote
  • Chandigarh campus of Thapar's is coming up . It has to get operational within the next 2-3 years .

Originally Posted by dd2000
    UPDATES.............

CommentQuote

Hi nikhil

try this link for more info---

Modern DAV Sports School to come up in Punjab
    CommentQuote
  • hurrah!!!!!!!!!!!

derabassi MC limits got extended yesterday........look in newspapers.

guys plz post similar authentic leads for fellow forum members.

Cheers!
    CommentQuote
    hurrah!!!!!!!!!!!

derabassi MC limits got extended yesterday........look in newspapers.

guys plz post similar authentic leads for fellow forum members.

Cheers!

hi dd. great news u have shared. can u share some more details about the areas which have been included in the municipal limits. which newspapers have carried this news.
    CommentQuote
    hi dd. great news u have shared. can u share some more details about the areas which have been included in the municipal limits. which newspapers have carried this news.

hi nikhil

there is inclusion of 15 villages in extended mc
    i am certain about vill Saidpura in inclusion, rest i ll try to post as i cd not get online posting of this news but u can find it in local edition of hindustan times dated 26 th nov
    CommentQuote
    hi nikhil

there is inclusion of 15 villages in extended mc
    i am certain about vill Saidpura in inclusion, rest i ll try to post as i cd not get online posting of this news but u can find it in local edition of hindustan times dated 26 th nov
    well it means that the input given to me regarding saidpura was correct. thanks DD.
    cheers:)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

anybody in know of whether the notification for extention of dera bassi
    MC has been issuesd , plz update.

eagerl waiting 4 response,

dd2000
    CommentQuote
    Hi

anybody in know of whether the notification for extention of dera bassi
    MC has been issuesd , plz update.

eagerl waiting 4 response,

dd2000

hi dd any info regarding the impact on prices in saidpura because of extension?
    CommentQuote