Eco City Premium

Last updated: June 5 2014
26 | Posts
5736 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eco City Premium

My mother had a successfull application for 1 kanal facing park plot. I was wondering if somebody has any idea regarding the premium.

Thanks

Re : Eco City Premium

Originally posted by ghaivik View Post
    My mother had a successfull application for 1 kanal facing park plot. I was wondering if somebody has any idea regarding the premium.

Thanks
    If you are playing for premium then dispose of it fast, preferably in a week or two. Soon farmer plots will be in the market too. In any case, 12k is where it should settle for 1 kanal in the medium term.

Comment

Premium - ECO City, mullanpur, 200 sq yd?

Hi,

Inputs required from people in tri city area, specially Gurdial Ji.

Whats the current premium on 200 sq yd plot at Eco city Mullanpur?

Is it the right time to invest there or do u suggest anything else in Tri City which can be a better short/ medium term investment?

Regards,
      Gaurav

Comment

Gurdialji,
        Is the premium 12k per sq yard on these plots ?? So it means the effective rate of these plots is ~ 28 k .. Is that correct ??

Originally posted by gurdial View Post
        If you are playing for premium then dispose of it fast, preferably in a week or two. Soon farmer plots will be in the market too. In any case, 12k is where it should settle for 1 kanal in the medium term.

Comment

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
          Gurdialji,
          Is the premium 12k per sq yard on these plots ?? So it means the effective rate of these plots is ~ 28 k .. Is that correct ??
          Hi Manu,

That was back then. I have not been tracking rates actively but they have fallen considerably.

Comment

ECO city layout

Attached pdf of ECO city layout
            Attached Files

Comment

pretty decent layout with 80 mtr sector roads.. found it better then dlf hyde park... Any idea of ongoing premium in these plots..
              Originally posted by Rickyy View Post
              Attached pdf of ECO city layout

Comment

What's the present premium in Ecocity for 200 sq yd plot?

Comment

PSidhu - I will wait for people on ground to confirm as i also got different views.

For 1 Kanal - I heard premium are around 8500 -

Guridal, Indigill, Ricky , Ankur or any fellow members - Do you guys have any idea that what is the latest on ecocity ?

Comment

From what i know the premiums have been stable for quite some time. People have been waiting for the effect of farmers quote + elections. Overall irrespective of the preimum market is stagnant. There are not many deals going on for the moment, which now reflects on hardly any comission being made by the property developers.

If someone has invested their money already, they should not track the premium for next 2-3 years. If they need money now is the time to sell as the market will see a downwards trend before it may pick up.

If you plan to invest hold on to your money tight, as better deals will be coming your way in less than 1 year. Hope that helps!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X