hi All,

Can anybody give me an idea about the prices in Mullanpur (Omaxe , DLF / Manohar singh) area ? I am thinking of buying a plot in this area for long term

Thanks in advance..
Read more
93 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Omaxe -20000Psyd
    DLF---25000psyd
    MS-19000 Psyd

These are basic prices.In ecocity there is a premium of 11000psyd for 200sqd plot.Therse prices will remain stable so u may want to invest after a year if things plan to pick up.
    CommentQuote
  • HI Deep

I am planning to invest in omaxe floors.... I am getting it at about 35 lakhs for ground floor. Do u think its a better option..

I want to invest in plots but that are very expensive as thee is no option below 20K and no size below 200 sq.feet. I cant invest 40 lakhs at once.. I can only invest in a floor as I can take loan and pay slowly..
    What do u suggest

Regards
    AnkJet
    CommentQuote
  • deep

As per ur previous post prices are going to stay constant in mullanpur.. does it also hold true for indepdent floors.

Also what is your take on Mullanpur for long term investment point of view. I want to invest for end use but 5 years down the line.. Do you think in worst case if I need to sell it it will give good returns

Thanks and Regards
    Ankush Jethi
    CommentQuote
  • Why can't you take loan for a plot, tax benefits issue?
    CommentQuote
  • I think in that case we need to construct too which will be way too much for me...
    Or can we take a loan for just plot?

If this is the case I can go for and no tax rebate is not an issue for me I aint looking for it.

However, Please also tell me about Omaxe floors.. is it a good investment? and whats your take on mullanpur as a future area. There are great things to hear about the area though.
    Your opinions will be of great help
    Kind Regards
    CommentQuote
  • I don't think below prices are correct..there is no way you can get DLF plot for 25000 psy

As per my knowledge

Omaxe -24-26000 psy
    DLF---27000 psy ..minimum
    MS-18200 psy
    Ecocity--26-27000 psy for 250 plot, rates are lil less for 350 and 500 plots

Pls correct me if am wrong, and also let me know who is selling cheaper than above..will be more happy to buy.

thanks,
    Ricky

Originally Posted by deep345
    Omaxe -20000Psyd
    DLF---25000psyd
    MS-19000 Psyd

These are basic prices.In ecocity there is a premium of 11000psyd for 200sqd plot.Therse prices will remain stable so u may want to invest after a year if things plan to pick up.
    CommentQuote
  • DLF is selling the plots at 32000/sq yards and that is the BSP. Add EDC/Security charges
    it goes to 331871. Any PLC it goes up further. There are not many plots with no PLC.Not sure if people are selling their plots on resale as DLF has not opened the transfer process.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear rishi

Is it a good investment to make with omaxe floors? I have alimited budget so was planning to buy 1150 sq. feet. do u think its a better option than to buy apartment in 115 etc sectors. What will be the long term prespective?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rickyy
    I don't think below prices are correct..there is no way you can get DLF plot for 25000 psy

As per my knowledge

Omaxe -24-26000 psy
    DLF---27000 psy ..minimum
    MS-18200 psy
    Ecocity--26-27000 psy for 250 plot, rates are lil less for 350 and 500 plots

Pls correct me if am wrong, and also let me know who is selling cheaper than above..will be more happy to buy.

thanks,
    Ricky

Hi Ricky,

Atleast Omaxe you can get for close to 20K per sq yard in resale in Phase1 (These were originally allotted for 15K psqyard I think). E.g. 1 know of a deal of 1 Kanal which went for 18.5 per sq yard sometime back. plots for lower sizes are available for max 21-22 .
    CommentQuote
  • ankjet,

Go for omaxe floors in mullanpur. If you have a 5 yr horizon it is a better investment.
    CommentQuote
  • For people interested in 500 sq. Yd. the best bet would be Ecocity. A property dealer informed that rates of land pooling plots are about 22000-23000 psy for the 500 sy plots. Any comments?
    CommentQuote
  • Last year April Omaxe had come out with the acres scheme offering prices of 15,000 with a return guarantee of 30% till possession (minimum investment was 75 lakhs although at the possession the customer could ask for the plot to be split into 300 and 200 rather than the 500). May be some of that stock may also be coming up for re-sale

Originally Posted by AnkurPune
    Hi Ricky,

Atleast Omaxe you can get for close to 20K per sq yard in resale in Phase1 (These were originally allotted for 15K psqyard I think). E.g. 1 know of a deal of 1 Kanal which went for 18.5 per sq yard sometime back. plots for lower sizes are available for max 21-22 .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SatinderChd
    For people interested in 500 sq. Yd. the best bet would be Ecocity. A property dealer informed that rates of land pooling plots are about 22000-23000 psy for the 500 sy plots. Any comments?

As far as i know the draw of land pooling plots in Ecocity has not been done yet ?

Can someone confirm ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rishi651
    ankjet,

Go for omaxe floors in mullanpur. If you have a 5 yr horizon it is a better investment.

Thanks rishi. Yes the horizon for me is about 5 yeas from now... I was just confused if it was better to invest in greater mohali or Mullanpur. Now I would defintely go for mullanpur

Regards
    AnkJet
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the correction Ankur.

Appreciate if you can IM me below info.

1. Omaxe sectors in phase1 (4 b, c, or?)
    2. brokers/agent info who are selling for 20K.

Thanks,
    Ricky

Originally Posted by AnkurPune
    Hi Ricky,

CommentQuote