Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amritsar Any idea which is ideal for end use in future Experion Virsa Dream City NXT and Blessings City

Collapse
X
Collapse

Amritsar Any idea which is ideal for end use in future Experion Virsa Dream City NXT and Blessings City

Last updated: September 2 2020
0 | Posts
43 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amritsar Any idea which is ideal for end use in future Experion Virsa Dream City NXT and Blessings City

I am currently thinking about purchasing a plot . Properties shortlisted are Experion Virsa, current rate they have offered is ard 11.75k per sq yard), Dream City NXT (not sure abt the rates but I believe its in the 13-15k per sq yard range). Another option is to maybe look at the 3 or 4 bhk offerings in Blessings City, near Airport.

My qn is that does any one have considerable idea of what could turn out to be a better colony. I have seen colonies like Alpha city, but after several years of launch, they have neither developed the convenience centres, club or properly landscaped parks inside the society.

So want to know from that perspective, if Dream City NXT would develop all what is promised in the colony in a timely manner. Seeing their Dream City project, I guess they took several years to develop (still developing) what they promised.

Regarding Experion Virsa, though they are a Singapore owned subsidiary, the land location of the plots is far inside from the GT road, probably behind and adjacent to Dream City NXT. Dont know if they will construct and develop the colony in a timely manner.

Regarding blessings city, does anyone have info about the quality of construction and pricing. Is it worth to invest here

Any other colonies, projects you may have in mind (Criteria: well developed gated colony with all amenities fulfilled (or hope to be fulffiled), price range <16k per sq yard)

Thanks

Last edited September 2 2020, 01:42 AM.
Tags: None
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X