I have got the following mail from a dealer..
Senior Members please advice if it is worth investing..

---------------------------------------------
Please find attached a link of a video on youtube focusing on leading real
estate project in Amritsar "CRESCENT PARC".

Please click here : Sare Amritsar - BRAIN TRUST, 3D Walkthrough, 3D Animation, chennai, INDIA - YouTube

Sare Crescent Parc is a project of IMPACT &SARE (SOUTH ASIAN REAL ESTATE )
Group, popularly known as SARE is a globally reputed U.K based real estate
company focused on developing residential real estate in INDIA .Sare is an
FDI Funded company. The company boasts of a strong corporate governance
structure, international private equity and an extensive local network
system. With offices spread across London, Singapore and Dubai, aptly
managed by a handpicked team of dynamics professional, its mission is to
become the leading vertically integrated real estate developer in India.
Sare has launched Sare Crescent Parc in Amritsar.

With the joint venture of IMPACT which acquires a land of 100 acres, SARE
group of companies are developing Crescent Parc .

Its one of the best investment options available at present

*Benefits of investing in pre-launching are mentioned below*

The project is prelaunched @price of 10495/- per sq. yard

At present the booking amount of the project is 10% of BSP.( around
170000/- for plot measuring 160 sq. yard)

And first two transfer will be given free to the applicants.

* "After launching"*

Later the project is expected to launch @price of 15000/- per sq.
yard discount expected .

And at the time of launching company will demand 25% of BSP, as the
booking amount.

And Only one transfer will be given free to the applicants.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Attachments:
Read more
23 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Looking at their GZB and GGN projects, One thing is good about them... they will deliver the project on time, with a max 3 months delay

However they have a habit of picking up some odd location ... I blv you have to check on that if you have someone based out of chandigarh...
    CommentQuote
  • That is true, SARE delivers and has developed a goood reputation after their Gurgaon Project. The only question is does Amritsar have appetite for these new colonies? How is the Dream City? I guess its location is little better. What are the rates there? Is it sold out? Is the Rs 10000 -10500 little higher for Amritsar?

Anybody has opinions or knowledge please comment. As much I am interested I do not want to dump money.Please suggest!!!
    CommentQuote
  • I think Alpha International city is better as compared to SARE & Dreamcity as it on Main GT Road (Amritsar-Jallandhar) and just 4 km from amritsar. Dreamcity is also on GT road but about 9-10 km away. SARE is on Bypass Road.

AICA is being developed on the lines of AlphaG Corp Project in Karnal. I think now the rate is around 14,000 per Sq.yard. I believe there is definite scope of appreciation as initial development has just started.

Commercial Real Estate Development, Residential Real Estate Developers, Property in Amritsar
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ROMANK
    I think Alpha International city is better as compared to SARE & Dreamcity as it on Main GT Road (Amritsar-Jallandhar) and just 4 km from amritsar. Dreamcity is also on GT road but about 9-10 km away. SARE is on Bypass Road.

AICA is being developed on the lines of AlphaG Corp Project in Karnal. I think now the rate is around 14,000 per Sq.yard. I believe there is definite scope of appreciation as initial development has just started.

Commercial Real Estate Development, Residential Real Estate Developers, Property in Amritsar

the entrance to alpha city is not that gr8 and is very narrow with minimal frontage on NH whereas Dream city has a huge frontage on NH and looks a much more better project.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, frontage of the project is narrow beacuse of the exisitng commercial/residential development being closer to the city but entrance Gate is like not narrow. I donot think there would difficulty/traffic jam in entering/leaving the colony. The USP is it is closer/almost within the city. AlphaG Corp is also a reputed builder.
    BTW what is the plot price at AIPL-Dreamcity?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi local guys what is the cost in dream city
    CommentQuote
  • Alpha International city also seems on same distance from bus stand as SARE. but ALPHA is on main NH1 and SARE is on by pass road. So price difference is also there. ALPHA 14000 and SARE 10500.
    But question is : Are these cities worth for investment. As Amritsar has no major industries to support growth.

Or does anyone has some idea if similar kind of projects (plots) are also coming on Jalandhar-Ludhiana GT Road? I think this area has more potential due to Industries in Ludhiana and Jalandhar for Connectivity.

Originally Posted by ROMANK
    I think Alpha International city is better as compared to SARE & Dreamcity as it on Main GT Road (Amritsar-Jallandhar) and just 4 km from amritsar. Dreamcity is also on GT road but about 9-10 km away. SARE is on Bypass Road.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by larora
    Alpha International city also seems on same distance from bus stand as SARE. but ALPHA is on main NH1 and SARE is on by pass road. So price difference is also there. ALPHA 14000 and SARE 10500.
    But question is : Are these cities worth for investment. As Amritsar has no major industries to support growth.

Or does anyone has some idea if similar kind of projects (plots) are also coming on Jalandhar-Ludhiana GT Road? I think this area has more potential due to Industries in Ludhiana and Jalandhar for Connectivity.

I think Amritsar will pick up with border opening up now. If that becomes an entry point for tourists from Pakistan besides trucks etc, it will become a major shopping destination for people just before leaving India. With peace on the borders, it will mushroom into a major hub....but that is based on how conditions shape up in next 2-3 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Indigill has already highlighted the importance of Amritsar w.r.t. to improvment in trading activiites with Pakistan. The commercial property prices along the Amritsar - Wagah Border Road has already gone up. Moreover, Amrtisar being a Holy City (Golden Temple) is a religious tourism destination not only for Sikhs but for all communities of the world. Compared to Mohali/Mullanpur, the prices are only 40-50% and there is potential to go up.
    CommentQuote
  • I have invested in Sare homes project in amritsar at 10495 psyd for 180 syd plot .I have visited the site and project seems to be good.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi.

Kindly tell me the payment plan, Is there a loan available on these plots (I mean after launch)
    CommentQuote
  • i heard two banks are giving loan for the project.one hdfc and another may be dhfl fin co...not sure about loan..payment plan is 25% while booking rest in next 18 months..2nd installment is after 6 months from 1st.....
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Guys rethink ur investment. Unless u have vested interest In Amritsar, it's ur home town or u just luv the city and visit it so often then it is fine. Not much should be expected and specially this location of SARE if off the main highway. Obviously will see some appreciation but in long time and won't be easy to find buyers when u wanna sell. Nothing is going to change in this city in next 5 years that would drive prices crazy. NRIs if invest in CD at 9.75% it would double in 6/7 years the rate would not be 21000 in 6/7 years. Just my POV could be wrong. Good luck!
    CommentQuote
  • Dreamcity Amritsar

Originally Posted by larora
    I have got the following mail from a dealer..
    Senior Members please advice if it is worth investing..

---------------------------------------------
    Please find attached a link of a video on youtube focusing on leading real
    estate project in Amritsar "CRESCENT PARC".

Please click here : Sare Amritsar - BRAIN TRUST, 3D Walkthrough, 3D Animation, chennai, INDIA - YouTube

Sare Crescent Parc is a project of IMPACT &SARE (SOUTH ASIAN REAL ESTATE )
    Group, popularly known as SARE is a globally reputed U.K based real estate
    company focused on developing residential real estate in INDIA .Sare is an
    FDI Funded company. The company boasts of a strong corporate governance
    structure, international private equity and an extensive local network
    system. With offices spread across London, Singapore and Dubai, aptly
    managed by a handpicked team of dynamics professional, its mission is to
    become the leading vertically integrated real estate developer in India.
    Sare has launched Sare Crescent Parc in Amritsar.

With the joint venture of IMPACT which acquires a land of 100 acres, SARE
    group of companies are developing Crescent Parc .

Its one of the best investment options available at present

*Benefits of investing in pre-launching are mentioned below*

The project is prelaunched @price of 10495/- per sq. yard

At present the booking amount of the project is 10% of BSP.( around
    170000/- for plot measuring 160 sq. yard)

And first two transfer will be given free to the applicants.

* "After launching"*

Later the project is expected to launch @price of 15000/- per sq.
    yard discount expected .

And at the time of launching company will demand 25% of BSP, as the
    booking amount.

And Only one transfer will be given free to the applicants.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

You can look at AIPL Ambuja - Dreamcity Amritsar. Its a very reputed developer in Punjab. I have invested with them. You will get plot at price of 15,000 / sq yard. Construction it at advanced staged. Good project
    CommentQuote
  • Dreamcity is around 14,000 / sq yard. I invested in this project a year back and it fetched me returns.........1st Walmart store opened at Dreamcity premises...
    CommentQuote