• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best place to invest kharar Vs zirakpur

where should one invest in kharar Vs Zirakpur pros and cons on both

Re : best place to invest kharar Vs zirakpur

Originally posted by cashsonu View Post
    where should one invest in kharar Vs Zirakpur pros and cons on both
    ZIRAKPUR is mini Ludhiana, with no planning at all, traffic chaos, flyovers.It doesn't have good schools & Hospitals..The only advantage Zirakpur has is close proximity to Tribune chowk Road Chandigarh and Panchkula.

Comment

In kharar you can name only sunny enclave whereas in Zirakpur N number of projects to inverst in.

Comment

I would suggest that take a look at ATS, Derabassi. They have entry right on highway and the project has space reserved for hospital, hotel, golf course and school. Except for hospital which I hear they are in negotiation rest of the infrastructure is in place or being developed.

The LifeStyle multi story apartments has a big open area in front of it and it will ensure that the 50% of the flats are east facing. They also have lawn tennis / badminton / swimming pool / basketball / squash etc.

This project is approved by punjab govt and its better deal for the same cost. Also check the construction quality of existing Perlude apartments.

Comment

Hello Everyone!
          We have a plot in aman city since past 4years, I was willing to sell it and invest the money in currently building flats 2kms from kharar bus stand on kharar ldh road.
          Should I sell it at this time? Will this be a good investment?

Comment

Originally posted by sachinsharma View Post
            ZIRAKPUR is mini Ludhiana, with no planning at all, traffic chaos, flyovers.It doesn't have good schools & Hospitals..The only advantage Zirakpur has is close proximity to Tribune chowk Road Chandigarh and Panchkula.
            Traffic choas will reduce when aerocity road and link road to delhi highway in place. After that, you will see that zirakpur will develop as commercial hub with shopping malls, hotels, showrooms, jewellery shops etc. You cannot ignore that thousands of flats and their residents and their purchasing powers.

You rightly compared zirakpur with Ludhiana. After 15-20 years, I can visualise that zirakpur crossing will be like Chaura Bazar of Ludhiana. If you can remember, Chaura Bazar was just a lane on G.T.Road about 30 years before...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X