HI thr

any body having info about Sushma Grande Chd-Amb Road

-whether layout plan is approved

-what is the entrance to residential towers
(heard they have dispute for entry rights)

-any negative vibes/ rumours

plz give ur valuable inputs
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • They have all required approvals. It can be judged by considering that they are offering subvention plan along with HDFC reality (a venture by HDFC Ltd.). Bank offers subvention plan to that project which has got all the approvals. Its bank who fund the realtor/builder till it starts getting EMI or builder starts getting payments.
    About entry, there is no dispute in current but Sushma is trying to increase its entry area by acquiring another piece of land near its entry gate but the owner of that land is not willing to sell. May be he is waiting for a right time so that he can demand a right price. But it can't be considered as dispute but its true that entry to Sushma Grande seems to be little narrow to what they are developing inside that area (commercial + hotel + residential). This is the reason thet aren't to sell this project at faster rate compare to other projects. Another reason could be its not affordable to those who are looking for 50 lakh flat. Buying a 50lakh flat in Zirakpur sounds to be a 'wow' kind of thing:-)
    CommentQuote
  • please advice for pricing of this project builder is asking 70lakhs for 3bhk.
    Is it a good investment on this price for 4-5 years?
    CommentQuote
  • in my opinion, if sushma delivers even 50% of what they have promised in Grande.....there r going to be huge returns......and ve heard some delaers are giving very discount if you are willing to shed some balck (10-15 Lakhs).......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RSNEGI
    in my opinion, if sushma delivers even 50% of what they have promised in Grande.....there r going to be huge returns......and ve heard some delaers are giving very discount if you are willing to shed some balck (10-15 Lakhs).......

can u pls detail these "promises" which they hav made, so much so tht u think even 50% of promises getting filled will lead to "huge returns" from present value of 70 lakhs for 3 bhk. expecting 2 crores for 3bhk in zirakhpur ? n what kind of promises ? gold walls ?
    CommentQuote
  • I checked Sushma Grande and their earlier projects but I am not impressed with their construction quality. I am also in look out for buying a 3 or 3+1 BHK, maybe I am wrong. Any ideas? Though the location is good, but how will the national highway be crossed in morning when the traffic will increase? I don't see any over or under bridge.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ruchika1
    can u pls detail these "promises" which they hav made, so much so tht u think even 50% of promises getting filled will lead to "huge returns" from present value of 70 lakhs for 3 bhk. expecting 2 crores for 3bhk in zirakhpur ? n what kind of promises ? gold walls ?

Ruchkika1 ji, not only the gold walls but i am sure the whole project would be gold in itself :) If you compare the Location, Architectural design, and the amenities for sushma grande with any other society, you would see the difference. Construction quality is far then least the deciding criterion for appreciation and if the builder is able to give decent quality then he has won the game for investors. in my opinion, they are rotating the money very well between sushma square and zirakpur which would do investor benefits in long run. I dually acknowledge the price is bit high (70 L) at this stage but would give you much better return...when i said high returns, you should think about good decent returns but with zero risk not like any plot/land which can surely give you 2 crores but comes with very high risk....
    PS : neither i am not invested in grande nor i m marketing bully..just my thoughts..
    CommentQuote
  • Hello guys,

Is there anyone in this forum who is still invested in Sushma Grande, Zirakpur? If yes, have you guys received another demand letter due to be paid in March?

Waiting for your replies.

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote