I am investing in mullanpur gmada plots but don't know that what the city will be named is it will be mullanpur or new chandigarh .i think that name can make a huge difference in the profit so if anyone know about it plz reply.
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • It has been given the name new Chandigarh by the HC so your official address will be new Chandigarh
    CommentQuote
  • Friends.. I am in US and deal with several business to IT companies in India. In one of the meetings recently, I heard that WIPRO is planning to have 8000-10000 employees in Chandigarh/Mohali in the next 1-2 years. I heard in general that other big companies are also considering Chandigarh/Mohali area as their next attraction. It seems this might be a game changer for the property trends in the area. I am inveseted in DLF hyde park and I love DLF in general.

Any thoughts from my friends here on the scope of growth in this area.

Thanks and have a good week end.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ilovedlf
    Friends.. I am in US and deal with several business to IT companies in India. In one of the meetings recently, I heard that WIPRO is planning to have 8000-10000 employees in Chandigarh/Mohali in the next 1-2 years. I heard in general that other big companies are also considering Chandigarh/Mohali area as their next attraction. It seems this might be a game changer for the property trends in the area. I am inveseted in DLF hyde park and I love DLF in general.

You have been spamming the forum with same irrelevant messages, we'll see when wipro comes to tricity....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ilovedlf
    Friends.. I am in US and deal with several business to IT companies in India. In one of the meetings recently, I heard that WIPRO is planning to have 8000-10000 employees in Chandigarh/Mohali in the next 1-2 years. I heard in general that other big companies are also considering Chandigarh/Mohali area as their next attraction. It seems this might be a game changer for the property trends in the area. I am inveseted in DLF hyde park and I love DLF in general.

Dont spam.. DLF Hyde park is wealth destroyer. resale rate falls to 25k
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=24536

When Emaar is selling cheaper in Mohali on subvention at a location close to Airport, NH-1 then why invest in in Mullanpur the area in absolutely nascent stage? These rates are as per email received today.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ROMANK
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=24536

When Emaar is selling cheaper in Mohali on subvention at a location close to Airport, NH-1 then why invest in in Mullanpur the area in absolutely nascent stage? These rates are as per email received today.

Hi Romank,

How often a common Man visit airport, I mean I am talking from the end user Point of view, and I dnt knw for investment also how much Airport does matter than other things such as Low Density housing, means better livable conditions and less Traffic, Proximity to Main city (Chandigarh) and especially first proposed lane of Metro. Commercials and other things would remain same, and Mullanpur area is closer to Hills for living persepctvie... Please share your views.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

Needs your favor urgently!!!!

I am planning to buy few acres agriculture land in Takipur/Kartarpur/Kanshala either one of the village @cost of 1.5 Cr per acre.

At present, these villages lands haven't been accursed. My decision is solely for investment point of view considering the time frame of around 2 to 3 years Contemplation these villages lands should also be taken by GMADA/DLF/OMAX so can opt land-pooling or to sell on higher price.

Since, Its matter of bit big amount therefore, to give second thought about my decision and want to explore you people views considering the your vast experience in real-state and much more familiarity with Mullanpur before me to commit this deal.

Understood, this is not the right forum to raise this question so sorry for that and will defiantly would appreciate if anyone can direct me to the right forum or express their views.

Thanks in Advance, I would really appreciate if you shed some light yours views will play significant role to make or break this deal.

Thanks Again,
    DS
    CommentQuote
  • I want to buy a plot of 150/200 sq yards in Zirakpur/Dhakoli/Mullanpur/Mohali(only sunny) area for the purpose of Living.....Pls suggest me some good properties with current rates.

Regards
    CommentQuote