Hello Everyone,
Greetings!
1st of all I would like to IREF for giving me this opportunity of being a part of this group.
I'm reading the forum for past 1 year, finally decided to become a member.

Let me introduce myself 1st.
I'm a mohali resident, currently living as a tennant, invested in unitech Executive floors as an End-user.

Ireo apartments were always my favourite but I got trapped in false promises made by unitech that possession will be given in 1 year :(. I took a good amount of loan and invested in August'11.

Recently I visited unitech and I really got disappointed no progress. situation of executive floors is pathetic.
Kind of glass they have used is really poor.
No park is being constructed.
I talked to sales people. They started fooling my by giving false promises.

My main concerns are coming out as :
a) Will and How long will it take Unitech Executive floors to be worth living.
b) Security and Safety.
c) No power back-up facility is available.
d) Was is a wise decision to choose unitech over Ireo.
e) Are their any end-users in Executive floors or mostly are property investors (I heard more are investors not end users)

Dear experts please give your reviews how these sectors will come up in coming years and which will turn out better.

Hope to have your opinion soon.

Thanks & Regards,
Enduser001
Read more
97 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • well to be honest....

if we see....ireo , unitech , the views

the road is main concern...Even for ireo also ...the sector road is the main concern....

once the road is constructed...all these projects will get benefit.....

right now even if you have to go to ireo also....u need to take the zik zek way....same for
    unitech and views as well

from these three projects....

unitech is the best one.....reason behind....it is having main entry from the landran road...which is almost 150 feet wide....

most of the executive floors are ready......

i do not like views and ireo reason behind...views will take lot of time for possession...

ireo is having no proper entry from anywhere...neither from mohali side....neither from landran side.....

l n t is doing the development at site....but not sector road....i visited ireo yesterday....and to my surprise....there is no proper way to it...village come in between....
    CommentQuote
  • Dear mypunjab,
    There is a main entry for unitech from Landran side that its only to attract people and customers, if you consider sides of sector they are all messy.
    Also one village connects to sector 107.

Executive floors are constructed since 2010 but no work is done further.
    Place is not even near to be possession ready.

Unitech didn't bother to start working on other developments like internal roads and parks.

if you see the place where Unihomes are getting constructed there is no road for a visitor to reach there.

Park place b/w Executive floors is like garbage dumping section. On other side laborers have constructed small huts (who are working on construction).

I don't see any reason things can work. People no way can live there till the time Downtown and Gardens is completed.

Construction floors at 1st place is 2007-08 is only to fool people and attract customers, nothing else.

There are working very fast on gardens will create all the levels take money from customers and then stop to work on it further.

I don't think any of these sectors will be liveable in another 1 years. Its like they are only playing with End-users emotions :( who are dream of living in their own house from I dont know how many year.

I'm waiting for past 12 years :(
    CommentQuote
  • btw, Is there any End-user of Executive floors on IREF. I would like to know what they think and their plans.
    Please also mention Stage-A or Stage-B.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • WELL DEAR I TOLD YOU

The road is required for these sectors ,,,,unitech , ireo, emaar

they need roads.....

there is no road connectivty to these projects.....Infact only pearls city mohali is having road connectivty......and emaar will be enjoying at that benefit.....

i am talking abt sector 99-100 road...That road is 85 % ready.....

Rest nothing is dere......

Regarding IREO....they have not made anything yet......so really cant say anything about them...but i am pretty sure it will be not better then unitech......

JLPL is coming up soon with its sectors , sector 95,96...and these sectors will get connectivty also...unitech will be enjoying the benefit......

So just relax....u will be enjoying good times.......

cheers......
    mypujab
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mypunjab
    WELL DEAR I TOLD YOU

The road is required for these sectors ,,,,unitech , ireo, emaar

they need roads.....

there is no road connectivty to these projects.....Infact only pearls city mohali is having road connectivty......and emaar will be enjoying at that benefit.....

i am talking abt sector 99-100 road...That road is 85 % ready.....

Rest nothing is dere......

Regarding IREO....they have not made anything yet......so really cant say anything about them...but i am pretty sure it will be not better then unitech......

JLPL is coming up soon with its sectors , sector 95,96...and these sectors will get connectivty also...unitech will be enjoying the benefit......

So just relax....u will be enjoying good times.......

cheers......
    mypujab

thats why JLPL falcon view is best: connected by 200 ft sector road, closest to chadigarh, closest to upcoming intl airport, and project being done by only builder who has delviered projects in time: regency heights and sector 90-91. if you can afford, will prove to best projects in coming yrs..
    CommentQuote
  • Has JLPL increased the price to rs4@50 per sqft. Can any locals confirm price, response to project and pace of work in project
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jirohit
    Has JLPL increased the price to rs4@50 per sqft. Can any locals confirm price, response to project and pace of work in project

Referring to JLPL falcon view in sec66-a, mohali and price to 4050 rs per sqft
    CommentQuote
  • Dear mypujab,
    You views are really encouraging. For now all I can do is wait to see how things goes on.

btw, I read in yesterdays paper that Gardens A and B are completely sold out, they are starting with booking for Tower C.
    Is it really true ?

and other thing that amazed me is why Emr MGF Views costs @5500 Rs per square feet and Gardens only @3100 per square feet.

Also why Executive floor(1796 sq feet) turns out to be little cheaper than gardens 3BHK (1790 sq feet). Is it because of quality or their are other criteria s driving that.

Experts opinion please.

Thanks & Regards,
    EndUser001
    CommentQuote
  • End user ji I have been reading your posts with interest
    I went through all this as well my point of view
    1. Real estate market works on three things demand supply, economic growth in region and speculation
    Now tricity has not got a massive growth and there is abundant supply
    There was a lot of speculation but it can't carry on for long so market has stablised now and I think it'd going to be stable for couple of years
    Where ever we invest should not expect more than 15% return

2. When property rates will increase they would increase for all the adjoining areas provided there are no legal issues

3. Don't worry too much and hold on what you have as shifting properties also cause a loss

4. Average cost of 3 bhk has moved to about 60 lac cash in hand even in sub rubs of Chandigarh if you take sonething in clp plan if I's a steal at 3800-4000 in greater Mohali

5. The culture is changing the facilities of group housing are tremendous for nuclear families so I would prefer a good housing society

5. Construction quality makes big difference if you have basement parking it can increase the cost to builder by 200psf and obviously the look is much better

6 I think wave gardens, Ireo rise and falcon are best bets right now
    All being built by international builders concept is fabulous in all so visit them and make your mind
    Mgf I'd rightly priced at 5500 I don't see s reason that above three will not reach there

7 it does not matter with plots but the builder matters a lot in high rise

8 stay away from Unitech their properties in noida are badly delayed and its not looking good in future
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Harsimran,
    The problem, I'm in is I'd already invested in unitech (Executive floors) 1.5 years back with out thinking much.
    but honestly now I'm really regretting it.

So I joined this forum to understand the real estate and places good for living.
    Since I'm under loan, I can't even afford to sell the floor to think of something else.

All I can do is wait to see how things move in coming days.
    CommentQuote
  • Is ground floor
    Are you able to get a buyer
    Are you making some profit on it if you sell now
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by EndUser001
    Dear Harsimran,
    The problem, I'm in is I'd already invested in unitech (Executive floors) 1.5 years back with out thinking much.
    but honestly now I'm really regretting it.

So I joined this forum to understand the real estate and places good for living.
    Since I'm under loan, I can't even afford to sell the floor to think of something else.

All I can do is wait to see how things move in coming days.

I can help you by purchasing your booking at zero premium. If interested, let me know.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes...If you want to sell...you can let me know as well......
    CommentQuote
  • Dear enduser....

there r lot of people in the market ...who are not happy with their investment....ireo,unitech,emaar....

but still...if i talk abt ur executive floor....atleast u should feel good.....reason behind....

Let me give you a very clear picture....

people who have bought in emaar....ireo....are crying hard...as the companies are not doin anything properly....

ireo is charging 4300 per sqft....but if u will go to the market....these flats are available in resale even at Rs 3500, 3600 per sqft...and belive me....even in this price also...people are not buying.....the same is for emaar.....

one more thing...ireo is not ready with anything yet.......once they construct something....tabhi to pta lagega bhaisaab....

if you want to check unitech....visit gurgaon.....see south city 1 , south city 2, commercials....u will come to know....who they are....they have done better then DLF at so many areas.....

ireo is nothing in front of unitech.....so be happy bro....dont worry be happy....
    CommentQuote
  • Dear mypunjab,
    Thank you for your support.

and others I'm not in position to face loss at least at this stage, would like to wait for another year before thinking of taking any action.
    have already paid interest of 2 lakh rupees to bank and selling it now on ZERO premium would be sheer stupidity and big loss to me. Can't afford to bear it.

Lets see what happens in another year.

Cheers!

Regards,
    Enduser001
    CommentQuote