Last updated: January 24 2014
100 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Ireo apartments vs unitech Executive floors

Dear mypunjab,
    Thank you for your support.

and others I'm not in position to face loss at least at this stage, would like to wait for another year before thinking of taking any action.
    have already paid interest of 2 lakh rupees to bank and selling it now on ZERO premium would be sheer stupidity and big loss to me. Can't afford to bear it.

Lets see what happens in another year.

Cheers!

Regards,
    Enduser001

Comment

Originally posted by mypunjab View Post
      Dear enduser....

there r lot of people in the market ...who are not happy with their investment....ireo,unitech,emaar....

but still...if i talk abt ur executive floor....atleast u should feel good.....reason behind....

Let me give you a very clear picture....

people who have bought in emaar....ireo....are crying hard...as the companies are not doin anything properly....

ireo is charging 4300 per sqft....but if u will go to the market....these flats are available in resale even at Rs 3500, 3600 per sqft...and belive me....even in this price also...people are not buying.....the same is for emaar.....

one more thing...ireo is not ready with anything yet.......once they construct something....tabhi to pta lagega bhaisaab....

if you want to check unitech....visit gurgaon.....see south city 1 , south city 2, commercials....u will come to know....who they are....they have done better then DLF at so many areas.....

ireo is nothing in front of unibtech.....so be happy bro....dont worry be happy....
      LOL...I am not here to say who is good or bad. But would like people to go through various threads of unitech and Ireo in Gurgaon forum to make their own opinion.

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...nts-16782.html

For Ireo .. Look at their Sector 67A thread....how people are keenly awaiting the pre launch based upon the good performance of their ongoing projects. Quoted to set new benchmarks in concept and quality.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...=18631&page=48

Also, view pool results of best builder. ....remember Ireo is relatively new comer.
      Indian Real Estate Forum - www.indianrealestateforum.com - View Poll Results

Comment

Dear Romank

This is what i am trying to say......if u see....ireo is a new comer...if we see in whole india...they have 10-12 projects only

at same time unitech is having more then 200 projects in india.....

unitech already delivered more then 50 projects.... and ireo only delieverd 2-3 projects till date....and it is a fact....now if we see carefully......ALL big builders like DLF as well....some problems are always there in some projects....

AT mohali JLPL ( Local Builder ) is doing a wonderfull job....you can say he is the best one here....

So when people talk about emaar , unitech , dlf...I can only say one thing.....these builders are not bad......the only problem with them is...they are big name in the market......and that is the only reason...they get into controversies.....

IREO came in mohali in 2009....till date they have not made even a single flat.......

The only thing i am trying to say here is.......

Once u get a big big name in the market.....ur friends joins u....but at the same time enemies also starts following you......But one should not loose trust......

the winner takes it all bro.........

Last edited December 23 2012, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Dear mypunjab ji,

There is a saying "Past performance is not a guarantee for Future Success". As you said JLPL ( though i not like the name Janta Land Promoters ....pun intended) is doing great work in reality. Same goes for Ireo... that is why people await fir their projects. But Unitech .....everyone knows the current status of their projects in Noida, Gurgaon, Mohali etc.

Shayad main tuhano apni gal samjah paaiya wa. I hope i made my point clear.

Comment

Dear everyone,
            We can't assume currently what is going to be the situation of these sectors in coming days until people starts living there.

but I don't think any sector among 85,86,97,98,99,100,104,105 will have any livelihood for next 2-3 years.

Emr-Mgf and pearl 104 living might be possible but other sectors can't.

Comment

Romanji and Enduser JI,

a) IREO has just 7 acre of project. It is almost 3 years. What have they done till now? Even the land also is in dispute with Emmar. There is no clearcut segregation where is EMaar and where is IREO.

b) Ireo Rise will just be a society while Unitech will give youa feeling of campus ( an ingtegerated township.) You will have mall, school, clinic etc.

c) Rgding floors vs aptms debate: I am enlightened by Romanji's view. I don't want to fight. But still I view floor as High Middle income Group's way of fulfilling their dream of independent house. Let's not cpmpare it with plots. Yes I agree rights about ground floor. But do you have that in aptmts? You are getting lawn here.

@Enduserji,

A) You were talking about internal roads to Unihomes. Pls enter the complex and look around. Most of the place there are internal roads. Even internal roads go to the last place where CITY park facing plots are there. IN case of Unihomes, you are right. But what is delivery date of Unihomes?

You don't get any idea when you go to IREO. There is no feeling that you are entering a campus in case of IREO.

b) Pls note that most of the are in case of Unitech is divided into plots. They have done seewage, roads, water etc. Pls let me know what other development should be there.

c) They have floors which they have completed. Out of 2 group housing: for one (Garden) work is in full swing.

Net-net, I agree with Rohitji view, keep a 3-4 yrs views. Till then, it will be a slow appreciation.

Comment

Dear chdire,
                I agree unitech will be like a big integrated campus.
                but issue will the the pace on which they are working is like ant scrolling the wall.
                It will take more than a decade to develop the complete township.

All can be done is just wait

Comment

Originally posted by chdire View Post
                  Romanji and Enduser JI,

QUOTE=chdire;668735]Romanji and Enduser JI,

a) IREO has just 7 acre of project. It is almost 3 years. What have they done till now? Even the land also is in dispute with Emmar. There is no clearcut segregation where is EMaar and where is IREO.

LOL...Well I think you donot have the update on the project progress. Construction is in full swing with L&T doing the construction. Company is providing monthly update at their webiste. See link below

Ireo Rise : Above The Ordinary

b) Ireo Rise will just be a society while Unitech will give youa feeling of campus ( an ingtegerated township.) You will have mall, school, clinic etc.

FYI, it is not a stand alone society. It is a residential complex with Basement parking, Swimming pool, Club, Basketball & Badminton courts, Cricket pitch and Greens etc. .... I beileve this is enough for a peaceful and safe living with public other infrastructure like Malls, schools, clinics etc outside the complex. It is my POV, you have the right to differ.

c) Rgding floors vs aptms debate: I am enlightened by Romanji's view. I don't want to fight. But still I view floor as High Middle income Group's way of fulfilling their dream of independent house. Let's not cpmpare it with plots. Yes I agree rights about ground floor. But do you have that in aptmts? You are getting lawn here.

Response in blue above

Comment

Dear ROMANK,
                    We know you are Ireo investor.
                    but please dont get offended. Nobody is here to fight but to understand each other's opinion.
                    chdire ji, is only sharing his view point.

I hope you are mature enough to understand that.

Everyone makes investment for his/her welfare some goes good some went bad.
                    I hope you are lucky to invest in Ireo apt and I wish I might not fall down in end by investing in Unitech

We are here to learn from our mistakes.

So please keep hight spirits and let the thread moving with everOnes' opinions.

Thanks,
                    EndUser001

Comment

Things are looking good for the EMAAR.... IREO....and Wave stretch
                      the 98-99 road from landran uptill IREO RISE has been black-topped & i got to know, but yet not confirmed that the the "BAGH" or park which is a major hurdle fr the 98-99 road ahead frm ireo rise has also reached an agreement, now its a matter of time i reckon.
                      we all have mature heads, and its not like IREO or UNITECH are small players, its just unitech is in a spot of bother financially caus of all the delays already esp in ncr so there priority might shift, on the other hand Ireo has got its own niche...
                      i do own a unit in ireo rise, and personally am pretty happy with wat i see...
                      As far as living in a township to a gated 8 acre complex... yes i will have to agree with ROMANK here, gated complex with all the facility sounds better.
                      just another pointer here,IREO rise will turn out to be a pilot project for ireo here..... there reputation is resting on it, so i doubt it would anything less...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X