Hello Everyone,
Greetings!
1st of all I would like to IREF for giving me this opportunity of being a part of this group.
I'm reading the forum for past 1 year, finally decided to become a member.

Let me introduce myself 1st.
I'm a mohali resident, currently living as a tennant, invested in unitech Executive floors as an End-user.

Ireo apartments were always my favourite but I got trapped in false promises made by unitech that possession will be given in 1 year :(. I took a good amount of loan and invested in August'11.

Recently I visited unitech and I really got disappointed no progress. situation of executive floors is pathetic.
Kind of glass they have used is really poor.
No park is being constructed.
I talked to sales people. They started fooling my by giving false promises.

My main concerns are coming out as :
a) Will and How long will it take Unitech Executive floors to be worth living.
b) Security and Safety.
c) No power back-up facility is available.
d) Was is a wise decision to choose unitech over Ireo.
e) Are their any end-users in Executive floors or mostly are property investors (I heard more are investors not end users)

Dear experts please give your reviews how these sectors will come up in coming years and which will turn out better.

Hope to have your opinion soon.

Thanks & Regards,
Enduser001
Read more
97 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ROMANK
    Dear Mypunjab.......btw its mypunjab:) also and Jirohit

If you have understood the constrution update pics then u will find that constrution started in April,12 only. One of the top Epc company in India L&T has got contract for constrution ...so it has to be as per schedule. No worries on that front. Sensibally enough and for customers interest, Ireo procceded with construction activities after contract for Sector98/99 road was placed andwok started. Therefore, before project is delevered connectivity will be in place. Buyers who booked early at lower rates paid only initial few installments till excavation/construction and got appreciation. People who booked last year gained maximum....one of my friend also bought at 2900.

If people wants to ignore these facts .....and keep their eyes closed....then best of luck. Rest time will oly tell.

Cheers

That's balanced view. I think l&t t will finish project in time. I choked and they have close to 600 people working on site. And by that time road will also be ready. I wasn't sure when they started selling but pace of development by l&t t is pretty good
    CommentQuote
  • Dear romank ji....

Do u know when emaar came to mohali 6 years back ....and started work....which company they had a contract with...It was L n t....

Even I am not here to discourage anyone....but at the same time...i dont like to give rong information to anyone....

I totally agree that wave estate will do well...reason...they got connectivty.....and they are doing preety well nowdays...the work is in full swing.....

Now u r saying that sector road work is goin on for ireo.....No it is rong.that work is for very limited area.....well dear if u have seen....there is a long patch inbetween....and a village comes in between.....

these things are not that easy to clear.....

Let me tell everyone here...If you want to reach ireo site...u need to take a link road...which starts from preet city...then from that very poor road....u need to enter a village...sambalki ...after crossing that village...u need to take one more turn....and after that ...u will reach ireo.....totally ziczac and poor village road.....

See I am not an invester in emmar,unitech,ireo....

I invested in pearls 2.5 years back...i bought 2 plots dere....and sold one with very good premium....and i am still keeping one plot......and everybody knows...pearls road connectivty is already there......

I am here to clear the things ...and yes u r right ..one should not give false and rong info...just to create hype for any project....

thanks....
    CommentQuote
  • Dear everyone,
    Do you feel these villages will affect the livelihood for these sectors inhabitants.

Personal I really dont like to live around villages.
    Unfortunately there is a village near Unitech, Ireo and Pearl.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear EndUser001

I went through different posts of yours in this thread and few other threads. It seems like you are anti Unitech or have some malicious intention to create bad market for Unitech. In case my assumption/understanding is wrong then you can excuse me.

In some other thread you are posting messages regarding Unitech Commercial Project and advising people not to invest there. How do you think Uniworld City in Mohali shall be prosperous if end user like yourself continue to spill venom. You have been invested in executive floors for past 1+ year and that is not sufficient time to make strong statements on some company.

I would not mind if you present and talk about facts & reality ( Ex: Unitech was in trouble because of Debt but now it is coming back into mainline) and then make conclusion on projects executed by Unitech. But disappointing fact is that you are making open ended statements and confusing end users further.

I know many people who have invested in Unitech Gardens in last 1+ year and are veryhappy with the project progress. Moreover quality of executive floors and glass used is extremly good and i have seen it myself. Talking about unihomes, yes those are slightly low spec houses and that is evident in the price point at which they were offered.

Look at Unitech Gardens - It would be a world class gated community and you can check all specifications they are providing.

Sec 97 Plots handover is starting in Marc 2013 and it is confirmed.
    Handover for Unihomes and Selective executive floors shall start on Q2/Q3 2013
    Unitech Gardens A Block handover shall start in Jan 2014 onwards.

Dowtown Mall work has started and if you are not aware then i must inform you that PVR, McDonalds, Big Bazaar etc have already signed up for their retail expansion.

South City in Gurgaon is a great example of what Unitech can provide in long run in affordable budgets. Off the late company was in financial crisis but given their divorce with telenor, things are looking better now.

Regarding IREO: No comparison of IREO & Unitech. Reason: Both have huge price point difference across different properties across India. Both companies are good for theproducts they deliver in the given price point.

I am slightly doubting your credibility as an end user after reading different posts across forums. If you think that your investment in executive floors in waste then i can gurantee you that you can dispose of your property in resale without loosing any money. Just spent 500/- in an newspaper advertisement and that's it. There are many buyers in the market who would be ready to buy your property at old rates.

Regarding me: I am end user with investment in Unitech Gardens.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Gardenman Ji,
    I really don't find words to react on your response.
    Let me put more details.

Yes, I'm disappointed with unitech. Let me tell you the reasons :
    I'm a End user not an investor and I know how I managed hard earned money to give to unitech, took a heavy loan.

I was not willing to go for Executive floors. They gave me the commitment that its only one year you will get possession. I'm tired of living on rent, so I decided to go for it.

I'm monitoring the progress regularly.
    I'm not anti-unitech, if they don't break their promises. I'll be the 1st one to promote unitech.

Its good you invested in gardens I wish you all the best but If you really think possession will be given in beginning of 2014 then I dont agree.

You are an investor, rest assured you will get gain/appreciation sooner or later.
    but think of people who are dreaming to live in their houses since ages and then builder is making false promises just to get their property sold.

No offense here and I'm not here to offend anyone but Unitech is not gonna be liveable for atleast another 2 years.
    CommentQuote
  • And about glass, dont look into their sample flats that is illusion. Look into one which are getting constructed you will see the reality.

I had even talk to the contractor who is building the floors, unihomes, downtown. He himself says it will take time. quite a lot of time. Hope you will understand my situation now.

Thanks,
    EndUser001
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gardenman
    Dear EndUser001

I went through different posts of yours in this thread and few other threads. It seems like you are anti Unitech or have some malicious intention to create bad market for Unitech. In case my assumption/understanding is wrong then you can excuse me.

In some other thread you are posting messages regarding Unitech Commercial Project and advising people not to invest there. How do you think Uniworld City in Mohali shall be prosperous if end user like yourself continue to spill venom. You have been invested in executive floors for past 1+ year and that is not sufficient time to make strong statements on some company.

I would not mind if you present and talk about facts & reality ( Ex: Unitech was in trouble because of Debt but now it is coming back into mainline) and then make conclusion on projects executed by Unitech. But disappointing fact is that you are making open ended statements and confusing end users further.

I know many people who have invested in Unitech Gardens in last 1+ year and are veryhappy with the project progress. Moreover quality of executive floors and glass used is extremly good and i have seen it myself. Talking about unihomes, yes those are slightly low spec houses and that is evident in the price point at which they were offered.

Look at Unitech Gardens - It would be a world class gated community and you can check all specifications they are providing.

Sec 97 Plots handover is starting in Marc 2013 and it is confirmed.
    Handover for Unihomes and Selective executive floors shall start on Q2/Q3 2013
    Unitech Gardens A Block handover shall start in Jan 2014 onwards.

Dowtown Mall work has started and if you are not aware then i must inform you that PVR, McDonalds, Big Bazaar etc have already signed up for their retail expansion.

South City in Gurgaon is a great example of what Unitech can provide in long run in affordable budgets. Off the late company was in financial crisis but given their divorce with telenor, things are looking better now.

Regarding IREO: No comparison of IREO & Unitech. Reason: Both have huge price point difference across different properties across India. Both companies are good for theproducts they deliver in the given price point.

I am slightly doubting your credibility as an end user after reading different posts across forums. If you think that your investment in executive floors in waste then i can gurantee you that you can dispose of your property in resale without loosing any money. Just spent 500/- in an newspaper advertisement and that's it. There are many buyers in the market who would be ready to buy your property at old rates.

Regarding me: I am end user with investment in Unitech Gardens.

Hi all,
    I ink everyone will have strong opinion about the project they have invested in as They wld have done all e research. But I think we shall keep two things differnt. Facts on the ground and our views about a certain project. This way, we can use this forum to help each other. Here is my view n facts that I know of :

Facts: there has been talk of building all grid sector roads in gr mohali but on ground not much work done till now. Contracts only given in last one year and some work done in 99-100 sector road. Even then there r some area where land has not been acquired till now coz of disputes and hence for projects like ireo, u need to pass thru villages.
    View: since govt has made aster plans, these roads will eventually come( may be 3 , may be 5 yrs) and when that happens, it will drive the premium.

Fact: all builder r giving contracts to good known names to get credibility to project( ireo to l&t, wave and DLF to shapoorji and JLPL to supreme infra) , eventually price will be driven by actual pace n quality of development.
    RE prices get driven by location, infrastructure velopment by give n project development by builder. In most cases builder is ahead of govt n henr unsee project without roads coming etc. ex in gurgaon expressway, govt still working in road, but prices have moved from 3500-5500 in last 2 yrs.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear End user.....

Have u really invested in unitech...If yes...then why r u blaming this project so much...what will happen with that....u r trying to give a bad name to the company....
    gardenman rightly said that.....

people who invested in wave estate in 2006 , people who invested in ireo in mohali n panchkula...they r not complaining.....will u belive....

People who have bought in ireo five river project at pinjore....even today....nothing is dere on the ground.....there is simply forest and raw area..along with some farms....

they are not complaining.....

people who invested in emaar...in 2006...they are hoping for the best.......

then why r u keeping unitech down......if u r so much frustrated...and sell your floor....it will be sold easly.....and buy somewhere else.....

U r simply targeting unitech in ur statments....so this is not done mate.....

hope u r not ireo, emaar broker....hehehehe......just joking.....

be relaxed buddy......u will enjoy returns......
    cheers......
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with Enduser001 and he is not wrong when he is saying facts about the builders. Punjab has lot of investors and they are not bothered of the progress of the project because they already have a house to live in. The investment is a just for money appreciation or to make black into white..

But what about the real end users. they suffer because they have to live on rent shelling out the EMI + Rent at the same time. So its obvious that any enduser not getting the possession in time will have to face extra burden.

I suffered this myself and decided to go into a ready to move in facility in ATS.. I believe that end user should go woth a ready to move in property or may be which is possessionable in 6 months or so.

To conclude : Soft launch is not meant for the end users but the Investors. So the decision should be taking accordingly and then there is no one to blame :)
    CommentQuote
  • Mr Ronit...this is somthing i am saying...if someone is really frustrated....then one should sell that property...and buy somewhere else.....or one should wait for 2-3 years......
    CommentQuote
  • Yes mypunjab..U also mean the same thing. Either decide to keep it taking adversities on one side or be ready to accept the fact and move on to a ready to move facility.

But you know the fact with end users is that they want to live in the best society at lowest rates and the only option is to go for soft launch..This is my experience so can say that :).

Anyways hope the builders keep their promises or atleast possession tolerance should not go beyond one year...It can never be possession time -1 but altlast +1 should be fulfilled :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Ronit ji...builders like unitech and emaar....they are really good builders......Infact if told u the real story....Regarding ATS as well....ATS is a world class builder....but they also faced lot of problems in derabassi earlier..

very sorry to say.....these builders are not getting much support here......if u ever get time...do visit...gurgaon and noida....u will be really happy to see unitech projects in gurgaon....and ATS in noida.....ATS is super luxury man.......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mypunjab
    Ronit ji...builders like unitech and emaar....they are really good builders......Infact if told u the real story....Regarding ATS as well....ATS is a world class builder....but they also faced lot of problems in derabassi earlier..

very sorry to say.....these builders are not getting much support here......if u ever get time...do visit...gurgaon and noida....u will be really happy to see unitech projects in gurgaon....and ATS in noida.....ATS is super luxury man.......

Absolutely agree..The government norms and supports also matters a lot..
    CommentQuote
  • Dear everyone,
    Let me clarify again. I'm not against unitech or any builder.
    but yes I'm worried and disappointed with the load of 15K per month of rent + Home loan EMI.

Let them give the possession. I would love to move in and stay in floor.

There is nothing I can do at the moment.

Again, no offense again any builder, and none is my favorite. All I'm looking is just a good livelihood for my family.

Regards,
    Enduser001
    CommentQuote
  • Thats fine Enduserji..being into your shoes or any end user's one, the fact is at one point of time frustration will come for the builders and you are not at all wrong with it.
    CommentQuote