Ireo apartments vs unitech Executive floors

Last updated: January 24 2014
100 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Ireo apartments vs unitech Executive floors

Originally posted by Jirohit View Post
    thats why JLPL falcon view is best: connected by 200 ft sector road, closest to chadigarh, closest to upcoming intl airport, and project being done by only builder who has delviered projects in time: regency heights and sector 90-91. if you can afford, will prove to best projects in coming yrs..
    originally from Chandigarh but living in NCR for the last 10 years and am currently invested in Emmar, Ireo and Unitech properties here, I am so surprised that Ireo is being compared to JLPL at local level.

For me Ireo Rise in Mohali is a marked property and As soon as I have some spare funds , I intend to invest in it..

Ireo no doubt is a new company but have already established itself in Gurgaon with excellent execution of its project under construction, Grand Arch, most of its new projects are bring constructed by L&T incl ireo Rise,
    if it is still available at 3500-3600 it is a steal,

Ireo properties are the most high in demand and have given excellent returns since 2009, when I last visited Rise in august , the construction was going at a good speed , my only concern was the appraoch road , knowing how system works in Punjab.

I would from my experience anyday buy a Ireo property ahead of Unitech,
    which is in a big mess and massively delayed in all properties in NCR..

Comment

Dear Friends

I dont know why so much hype for ireo project.......

Well I just saw....the updates on ireo rise construction......In the last three years....they have just done this only......

it is really shocking.....

I am also an investor ......I went to see ireo also for an investment....

guys nothing is dere....no entry to the project....construction work which they have done in the last three years....I think that can be done in one month.....

Infact u will see ...that much work jlpl done in a month only...at falcon view site....

Personally....I didnt liked the entry of this project......Infact there is no entry......A project of 7 acres...and this much development....really shocking guys......Nothing is dere......
      Last edited December 24 2012, 06:09 PM.

Comment

I dont know hype about Ireo is right or not but these builders are smart.
        They will definitely do the construction slow to delay it as much as possible and increase the prices gradually.

Same is the case of unitech. I had a word with contractor who is hired to construct Executive floors. He said Unitech told him to halt the work for existing floors.
        The contractor is just sitting idle with his laborers not doing anything.
        Though they are construction few new ones but surely will stop the same.

Poor common man like me. These builders are real pain and patience test.

Comment

Originally posted by mypunjab View Post
          Dear Friends

I dont know why so much hype for ireo project.......

Well I just saw....the updates on ireo rise construction......In the last three years....they have just done this only......

it is really shocking.....

I am also an investor ......I went to see ireo also for an investment....

guys nothing is dere....no entry to the project....construction work which they have done in the last three years....I think that can be done in one month.....

Infact u will see ...that much work jlpl done in a month only...at falcon view site....

Personally....I didnt liked the entry of this project......Infact there is no entry......A project of 7 acres...and this much development....really shocking guys......Nothing is dere......
          Agree withnu in ireo development. If you have visited jlpl falcon view , can u tell how much work done till now. i am a investor in that project

Comment

Originally posted by EndUser001 View Post
            Dear ROMANK,
            We know you are Ireo investor.
            but please dont get offended. Nobody is here to fight but to understand each other's opinion.
            chdire ji, is only sharing his view point.

I hope you are mature enough to understand that.

Everyone makes investment for his/her welfare some goes good some went bad.
            I hope you are lucky to invest in Ireo apt and I wish I might not fall down in end by investing in Unitech

We are here to learn from our mistakes.

So please keep hight spirits and let the thread moving with everOnes' opinions.

Thanks,
            EndUser001
            Dear EnduserJi,

I have already said i am Ireo buyer.....unlike few others. You are right we are here to share info, experience and that is what i have done in all my threads.

Any viewpoint shall be backed with relevent info, data, reports etc.... Writing something against a project without even not knowing anything needs to be corrected.....keeping quite is like accepting it.

i have never written anything against any project, but yes i would say who is better with all the info, experince, data i have.

I am not here to score a point .....i am mature enough.

Cheers

Comment

Dear Mypunjab.......btw its mypunjab also and Jirohit

If you have understood the constrution update pics then u will find that constrution started in April,12 only. One of the top Epc company in India L&T has got contract for constrution ...so it has to be as per schedule. No worries on that front. Sensibally enough and for customers interest, Ireo procceded with construction activities after contract for Sector98/99 road was placed andwok started. Therefore, before project is delevered connectivity will be in place. Buyers who booked early at lower rates paid only initial few installments till excavation/construction and got appreciation. People who booked last year gained maximum....one of my friend also bought at 2900.

If people wants to ignore these facts .....and keep their eyes closed....then best of luck. Rest time will oly tell.

Cheers
              Last edited December 24 2012, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ROMANK View Post
                Dear Mypunjab.......btw its mypunjab also and Jirohit

If you have understood the constrution update pics then u will find that constrution started in April,12 only. One of the top Epc company in India L&T has got contract for constrution ...so it has to be as per schedule. No worries on that front. Sensibally enough and for customers interest, Ireo procceded with construction activities after contract for Sector98/99 road was placed andwok started. Therefore, before project is delevered connectivity will be in place. Buyers who booked early at lower rates paid only initial few installments till excavation/construction and got appreciation. People who booked last year gained maximum....one of my friend also bought at 2900.

If people wants to ignore these facts .....and keep their eyes closed....then best of luck. Rest time will oly tell.

Cheers
                That's balanced view. I think l&t t will finish project in time. I choked and they have close to 600 people working on site. And by that time road will also be ready. I wasn't sure when they started selling but pace of development by l&t t is pretty good

Comment

Dear romank ji....

Do u know when emaar came to mohali 6 years back ....and started work....which company they had a contract with...It was L n t....

Even I am not here to discourage anyone....but at the same time...i dont like to give rong information to anyone....

I totally agree that wave estate will do well...reason...they got connectivty.....and they are doing preety well nowdays...the work is in full swing.....

Now u r saying that sector road work is goin on for ireo.....No it is rong.that work is for very limited area.....well dear if u have seen....there is a long patch inbetween....and a village comes in between.....

these things are not that easy to clear.....

Let me tell everyone here...If you want to reach ireo site...u need to take a link road...which starts from preet city...then from that very poor road....u need to enter a village...sambalki ...after crossing that village...u need to take one more turn....and after that ...u will reach ireo.....totally ziczac and poor village road.....

See I am not an invester in emmar,unitech,ireo....

I invested in pearls 2.5 years back...i bought 2 plots dere....and sold one with very good premium....and i am still keeping one plot......and everybody knows...pearls road connectivty is already there......

I am here to clear the things ...and yes u r right ..one should not give false and rong info...just to create hype for any project....

thanks....
                  Last edited December 25 2012, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Dear everyone,
                    Do you feel these villages will affect the livelihood for these sectors inhabitants.

Personal I really dont like to live around villages.
                    Unfortunately there is a village near Unitech, Ireo and Pearl.

Comment

Dear EndUser001

I went through different posts of yours in this thread and few other threads. It seems like you are anti Unitech or have some malicious intention to create bad market for Unitech. In case my assumption/understanding is wrong then you can excuse me.

In some other thread you are posting messages regarding Unitech Commercial Project and advising people not to invest there. How do you think Uniworld City in Mohali shall be prosperous if end user like yourself continue to spill venom. You have been invested in executive floors for past 1+ year and that is not sufficient time to make strong statements on some company.

I would not mind if you present and talk about facts & reality ( Ex: Unitech was in trouble because of Debt but now it is coming back into mainline) and then make conclusion on projects executed by Unitech. But disappointing fact is that you are making open ended statements and confusing end users further.

I know many people who have invested in Unitech Gardens in last 1+ year and are veryhappy with the project progress. Moreover quality of executive floors and glass used is extremly good and i have seen it myself. Talking about unihomes, yes those are slightly low spec houses and that is evident in the price point at which they were offered.

Look at Unitech Gardens - It would be a world class gated community and you can check all specifications they are providing.

Sec 97 Plots handover is starting in Marc 2013 and it is confirmed.
                      Handover for Unihomes and Selective executive floors shall start on Q2/Q3 2013
                      Unitech Gardens A Block handover shall start in Jan 2014 onwards.

Dowtown Mall work has started and if you are not aware then i must inform you that PVR, McDonalds, Big Bazaar etc have already signed up for their retail expansion.

South City in Gurgaon is a great example of what Unitech can provide in long run in affordable budgets. Off the late company was in financial crisis but given their divorce with telenor, things are looking better now.

Regarding IREO: No comparison of IREO & Unitech. Reason: Both have huge price point difference across different properties across India. Both companies are good for theproducts they deliver in the given price point.

I am slightly doubting your credibility as an end user after reading different posts across forums. If you think that your investment in executive floors in waste then i can gurantee you that you can dispose of your property in resale without loosing any money. Just spent 500/- in an newspaper advertisement and that's it. There are many buyers in the market who would be ready to buy your property at old rates.

Regarding me: I am end user with investment in Unitech Gardens.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X