https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=19678
Attachments:
Read more
22 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=19679
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=19680

Alpha International City
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • This looks so good! I have been there but never thought the final product would be as good as this :)
    CommentQuote
  • It is just the begining
    CommentQuote
  • Alpha international city, Amritsar

I totally agree that it looks like a great project. I took a plot at the launch and have already seen good appreciation in the price. Crux of the situation is that I plan to live there and I feel that tha progress of work there is very slow ( or as it seems to me). The company sales people tell me that since most of their work is still being done underground like wiring, sewerage, water etc so there isn't much Devlopment visible on the surface. still I feel they should have done better than this. I'm very hopeful as of now. Anyone has an idea about when they r handing the possession? End April is what they told me. I think that whatever they have projected in their promotion like club,gym pool etc, it will take them 5 years to deliver at this pace.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rajfabio
    I totally agree that it looks like a great project. I took a plot at the launch and have already seen good appreciation in the price. Crux of the situation is that I plan to live there and I feel that tha progress of work there is very slow ( or as it seems to me). The company sales people tell me that since most of their work is still being done underground like wiring, sewerage, water etc so there isn't much Devlopment visible on the surface. still I feel they should have done better than this. I'm very hopeful as of now. Anyone has an idea about when they r handing the possession? End April is what they told me. I think that whatever they have projected in their promotion like club,gym pool etc, it will take them 5 years to deliver at this pace.

What is the costings can you share availability ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ROHAN99
    What is the costings can you share availability ?

Rate is 15000/sq yard in Alpha International City Extension. Can contact Alpha G Corp at link Real Estate Amritsar - Alpha International City - Properties in Amritsar
    CommentQuote
  • I think the availabity in resale market in the first phase is at 14000 per sq yard...

Originally Posted by ROMANK
    Rate is 15000/sq yard in Alpha International City Extension. Can contact Alpha G Corp at link Real Estate Amritsar - Alpha International City - Properties in Amritsar
    CommentQuote
  • This project is far behind schedule.We thought that the company would give their best to it since it was the flagship project for them (or so they said at the time of sale).With the adjoining properties like Dreamcity giving possessions this township is in serious trouble. The AIC team is very sluggish when it comes to speed of development.Also the looking at the level,quality and SPEED of development of competing townships like Dreamcity and Holy city I feel it would take Alpha people 5 years to reach the level where they are today. They had the head start earlier with all the end users participating in their project but now i feel they are losing the charm. AIC POEPLE- You gotta wake up before its too late.
    CommentQuote
  • HI Sir

how is this place? i am planning to get an apartment in amritsar and so confused on which one to rely and go .. pls guide
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Hermon
    HI Sir

how is this place? i am planning to get an apartment in amritsar and so confused on which one to rely and go .. pls guide

Instead of investing in an apartment in Amritsar, i would suggest you buy a plot of around 200 sq yard and built your own house. You can look at following options that i am aware of

1 200 sq yard Plot will cost around 22-25 lakh in Diamond colony on Majitha Road before bypass within city limits and area quite developed......it is not a complex by builder ..but AMC approved.

2. SG enclave. On majitha road ..just after bypass road... It is a plotted development. Cost for 250 sqyard plot around 25-28 lakh.

2 AICA amritsar.....plot of 250 sq yard will cost around 35 lakh..... You will have to stretch the budget a bit....but best option...on GT road....close to city...and best builder.
    CommentQuote
  • So guys. Is there any new update on this project. Though the construction of some houses has started but I really don't see this project coming at par with its competitors. To start with there is no boundary wall or security in place. Also the shared services in the colony are far behind schedule. Does anyone has any further feedback from buyers or the developers ??
    CommentQuote
  • Boundry made of steel bars of about 6-7 ft height is there. Yes, project seems to be bit slow but has started taking shape like their other projects e.g. Karnal project.
    CommentQuote
  • Well romank, the boundary wall u r referring here is one the canal side only whereas rest of the area if open to fields. The project may look lucrative to the first eye but I would again press that the basic facilities in the colony like water supply tanks and pathways are way behind schedule. If u r not from the company then u would also agree that the kinda response they had earlier they could have been way ahead of others. These delays puts an investor like me in worries.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

any update on current status of this project? what about possesion of d block plots
    CommentQuote