Have got couple of emails on new pre-launch of low rise floors of 200sqyd in sec 99 Mohali by Wave. Wanted to know is this a good deal. Price seems very ok i.e. 42 lacs for ground floor, but there must be some catch for this low price for 3 BHK. Any thoughts??
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by c73w
    Have got couple of emails on new pre-launch of low rise floors of 200sqyd in sec 99 Mohali by Wave. Wanted to know is this a good deal. Price seems very ok i.e. 42 lacs for ground floor, but there must be some catch for this low price for 3 BHK. Any thoughts??

Catch here is that you are not sure when this will be delivered, Sec 85 is stuck since past 6 years. What will be different this time?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by c73w

The super area being 1000 sqft approx for 3 BHK, seems that very small rooms. Whether liveable or not, I doubt...
    CommentQuote
  • If we think logically the wave group is being very intelligent.
    If they wold have taken out plots it was not possible to sell more than 25000 as the sector Is rubbish so 50lacs for 200 gaj
    If we take their cost/ expenses to 25 lac they earn 25 lac from each plot
    It would have been impossible to sell plots

Now three floors sold for 1.2 cr
    Say plot cost 25 lac construction cost 40lac saving 55 lacs

They sold them in pretext of prelaunch, but they are selling all n prelaunch

I bet the construction quality is going to very compromised.

The club membership they are giving is not wave 85 club it's going to be shared with gh 3

Won't be good for end use, gf can be taken as investment avoid ff and sf as price difference is too small
    CommentQuote