Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zirakhpur Builders offering possession without completion certificate from authorities

Collapse
X
Collapse

Zirakhpur Builders offering possession without completion certificate from authorities

Last updated: May 20 2013
0 | Posts
1146 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zirakhpur Builders offering possession without completion certificate from authorities

I own a flat with a group housing project in Zirakhpur. Recently the builder has started offering possession in the project. Accordingly, I had asked the builder to give a copy of all completion/approval/NOC certificates as issued by the competent govt.authority/department, however the builder has given no reply on the issue.

On checking with other owners who have already taken possession,they shared that they don't know about such documents & have not demanded from builder.

Similar is the case with some of my other colleagues who have taken possession in same group housing zirakhpur projects, but either have not demanded from builder OR builder has not given such documents.

With some more links & dig-ups done for Zirakhpur projects, I found out that most of the so-called "big builders" are offering possession without taking these completion/NOC certificates from proper authorities. Clearly, these builders are putting owner's life & property in danger. They are able to do so, because customers are not educated about such issues. When we are paying the builder for the property, it becomes our right to demand & take these papers from builders, otherwise we should protest strongly & lodge proper complaints at right consumer forums.
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X