Hi,

I am looking to buy a flat in the budget of 50-55, in and around peer mushalla. I have shortlisted 2 projects:

1. Imperial Tower
2. Royal mansions

Which is the best of 2 projects? Any other good project that comes in my budget.

Any suggestions will be welcome.
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Vikas,
    Your choice is good to invest in peer muchhalla as i is the core of punjab, HP, Chd, haryana and Delhi as well with great connectivity to shopping malls, railway station, Airport and NH. I have one suggestion for you that in peer muchhalla After completing successful project in Zirakpur now Sushma Buildtech is developing thre next project that is almost complete and they will start giving possession very Soon You can Visit on Sushma Buildtech Limited Zirakpur Chandigarh see more details about projects
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    Have a look at New Generation Maple Apartments in Gazipur (around 5 mins from sec-20 pnkl). The quality is excellent and near to possession and only company in zrkpr region who have deleivered 3 projects till date and on time possession. And, price range is 54 lacs..A very Practical flat(1816 sq.ft).
    CommentQuote