I am looking to buy the plot in Mohali for investment (3 years approx) and may be end use after that. I found TDI sectors have reasonable rates. Anybody please give review/suggestions regarding TDI sector 117/118. Any related information regarding place/builders/infrastructure will be highly appreciated.
Read more
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • munish is this TDI phasi 1 mohali u r talking abt or phase 2 ?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Ruchika,
    Not sure regarding its phase, will confirm on this.

Regards,
    Munish.
    CommentQuote
  • yes, thts important. secondly check if families r already staying thr or not.
    there is lots of supply in mohali. 100+ sectors with not many end users, be carefull
    CommentQuote
  • 1. What are your views about its phase 1 and phase 2..
    2. Is it good for investment point of view if keeping around 3 years.
    3. If I am getting possession-able plot then what are the other factors should I look before buying to avoid any risky invstment.
    CommentQuote
  • TDI Mp-1

TDI mp-1 is in sector 117/118/119/ partly in 116 and it is ALSO CALLED MP-1 NOT PHASE 1.It is situated on chandigarh - kharar highway and also connected to 200 ft wide Road International Airport Road adjoining sector 74 & 74A.
    TDI mp-2 is in sector 110/111 on landran - Banur road. phase 2

Sector 117 has one of the best location in Mohali , there is Current rate of Rs. 22k to 25k plus EDC + Security Maintenance + club charges .
    17k rate is in sector 116 , please check before you take decision
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks! a lot for the information Sanyas ji!..
    CommentQuote
  • 1. Anybody have idea when the remaining road patch will be completed from airport road to TDI MP-1.
    2. What are your views regarding the infrastructure of the TDI sectors 117/118
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by munishsaini
    1. Anybody have idea when the remaining road patch will be completed from airport road to TDI MP-1.
    2. What are your views regarding the infrastructure of the TDI sectors 117/118

Munish what size are u looking for ?
    Last I heard the Patch is expected to be cleared in 1 year max
    CommentQuote
  • Munish , Road tender has been allotted to M/s. Singla builders From Bathinda by GMADA .there was encroachment of jhuggies called Udham singh colony on sector74 A side which has been demolished and cleared by GMADA last week only on 15 july 2013. possesion has been given to singla builder to construct the remaining road,The construction has been started from kharar highway side. Construction from Sector 74 A is likely to start anytime soon.The Road completion time is one year .
    CommentQuote
  • Second TDI sector 117/118 mp-1 it has the best location in MOhali held by any private builder , when Connecting road International Airport Road will began to move ,You Yourself will automatically understand .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanyas
    Munish , Road tender has been allotted to M/s. Singla builders From Bathinda by GMADA .there was encroachment of jhuggies called Udham singh colony on sector74 A side which has been demolished and cleared by GMADA last week only on 15 july 2013. possesion has been given to singla builder to construct the remaining road,The construction has been started from kharar highway side. Construction from Sector 74 A is likely to start anytime soon.The Road completion time is one year .

This is really great news ...price will move surely in 1 year ..hold on ur plots who have them ...a great opportunity for buyers to buy ..this will be the best location in mohali no doubt about that
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the information Sanyas and Amit. I will also go to site and office of TDI to get more info.

I have also heard about GMADA aquired sectors 88,89 getting in Land pulling in around 24K psy.
    What are the view regarding that.
    CommentQuote
  • Plot in TDI Phase 2

Hi i looking to sell a 600 sq yrd plot in TDI Phase 2 , the plot is ready for posession, if you know of any good brokers please let me know or PM me the information.
    CommentQuote