Recently read an advert regarding it city residential plots at 23500 psf

What's the local take on it
What's the resale of loin plots in it city
Will the Puda project find buyers
Read more
Reply
22 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hello, I'm trying to place this add... if you can upload it. Please share
    CommentQuote
  • It was Fridays tribune around 6th page
    Will try to paste the link
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote


  • Guys, LOI plots are trading between 18-21K psy varying on location and need of the person, do you think one should go try their luck in lottery or go LOI plots ? I have no idea whatsoever of legal implications in LOI driven plots. Expert comments ?
    CommentQuote
  • Jatinder ji you are an expert of mohali
    How r you long time no c
    CommentQuote
  • I have a couple of queries which can help us decide
    1. What's the premium of Aerocity now days
    2. For Loi plots do they need upfront 100% payment
    3. Can someone upload the map with plot details
    4. There is always more to puda cost like 10% if you pay in instalments 2%cancer chess which means cost will go to 26000
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Harsimran
    I have a couple of queries which can help us decide
    1. What's the premium of Aerocity now days
    2. For Loi plots do they need upfront 100% payment
    3. Can someone upload the map with plot details
    4. There is always more to puda cost like 10% if you pay in instalments 2%cancer chess which means cost will go to 26000


    Harsimran ji,

    I am doing good. Hope the same for you.

    Sir, I never invested in LOI plots but GMADA is doing too much LOI based transactions that its getting lucrative to look into them(and they trade at much lower rate as compared to what GMADA offers)

    Yes, even i doubt that LOI plots will need full payment. I will confirm you tomorrow about it.

    Even 26K might not be a bad deal given the premium layout of IT City.

    http://gmada.gov.in/wp-content/uploads/zoning-plans/layout-plan/1873036761.pdf .. This is the layout plan. Exact block is yet not declared.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jatinderchd
    Harsimran ji,

    I am doing good. Hope the same for you.

    Sir, I never invested in LOI plots but GMADA is doing too much LOI based transactions that its getting lucrative to look into them(and they trade at much lower rate as compared to what GMADA offers)

    Yes, even i doubt that LOI plots will need full payment. I will confirm you tomorrow about it.

    Even 26K might not be a bad deal given the premium layout of IT City.

    http://gmada.gov.in/wp-content/uploads/zoning-plans/layout-plan/1873036761.pdf .. This is the layout plan. Exact block is yet not declared.


    Well Gmada has priced it almost double than the Aerocity, Considering Aero city was launched in 2010 and IT City in 2014... price is double in just 4 year... and Aero City people still waiting for possession... it may take another 8-12 months.. then you will have to wait for habitation... in these areas... and how much interest people will loose on 23500/sqyd in 4 years time... Please consider this...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dreamon
    Well Gmada has priced it almost double than the Aerocity, Considering Aero city was launched in 2010 and IT City in 2014... price is double in just 4 year... and Aero City people still waiting for possession... it may take another 8-12 months.. then you will have to wait for habitation... in these areas... and how much interest people will loose on 23500/sqyd in 4 years time... Please consider this...


    Good point dreamon but this logic will rule out most of Greater Mohali property :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • GMADA is selling plots to IT companies 2.75 - 5 crore/acre i.e RS 5680 -10330 Rs/yards whereas to general public 23500 Rs/yard.

    Sr. No.
    Category
    Average rate/acre
    Total Cost
    1.
    IT sites (50 acres)
    2.75
    137.50
    2.
    IT sites(40 acres)
    2.87
    115.00
    3.
    IT sites (25 acres)
    3.15
    79.00
    4.
    IT sites (10 acres)
    3.78
    37.75
    5.
    IT sites (5 acres)
    4.30
    21.50
    6.
    IT sites (2 acres)
    4.75
    9.50
    7.
    IT sites (1 acre)
    5.00
    5.00
    8.
    IT sites (0.5 acre)
    5.00
    2.50
    CommentQuote
  • I thought for companies they are leasing it out and not selling, probably someone can confirm?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by niceindy
    I thought for companies they are leasing it out and not selling, probably someone can confirm?


    7 years lease to stop resale. Freehold thereon. My company is in the bay for a plot there .. :).

    PS: the industrial plots are always cheaper due to very few takers and very different dynamics. The plots in industrial area phase 8 are 25K psy and JLPL sector 82 are 15-20K psy. Where in tricity do you get that rate in residential ?
    CommentQuote
  • CAN ANY ONE HELP where is IT CITY in Mohali
    it is near to which sector ?
    is it worth to invest ? nearby rates ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Abhay
    CAN ANY ONE HELP where is IT CITY in Mohali
    it is near to which sector ?
    is it worth to invest ? nearby rates ?


    visit GMADA website for mohali map. GMADA

    The map of IT city is at link below;

    http://gmada.gov.in/wp-content/uploads/zoning-plans/layout-plan/1873036761.pdf
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ROMANK
    visit GMADA website for mohali map. GMADA

    The map of IT city is at link below;

    http://gmada.gov.in/wp-content/uploads/zoning-plans/layout-plan/1873036761.pdf


    thanks Romank ji
    is it worth ?
    what are existing rates near to this sector ?
    CommentQuote