What's the resale of loin plots in it city
Will the Puda project find buyers
Read more
22 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Abhay
    thanks Romank ji
    is it worth ?
    what are existing rates near to this sector ?

Well not very sure of rates in this sector. I believe IT city is a new develoment i.e. First lot of offer from GMADA. Nearby, Aerocity rates are in the range of 28000-35000 depending upon size of plot and location. Aerocity plots were offered about 2-4 year back 12000/-. Prices for the same r steady since last 2 years. My personnel broad view is that GMADa has not left much for the end user/ investor. 23,500 with 12% interest on the balance payment would work out to be much higher. The investment have to be long term....aerocity type return not possible.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ROMANK
    Well not very sure of rates in this sector. I believe IT city is a new develoment i.e. First lot of offer from GMADA. Nearby, Aerocity rates are in the range of 28000-35000 depending upon size of plot and location. Aerocity plots were offered about 2-4 year back 12000/-. Prices for the same r steady since last 2 years. My personnel broad view is that GMADa has not left much for the end user/ investor. 23,500 with 12% interest on the balance payment would work out to be much higher. The investment have to be long term....aerocity type return not possible.

Thanks brother
    du u have idea about rates in Pinjore ?
    HUDA is giving plots 23000
    is it good
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Abhay
    Thanks brother
    du u have idea about rates in Pinjore ?
    HUDA is giving plots 23000
    is it good

Haven't followed that area in recent past but i remember Ireo had launched plots there at around 32-35000 psyard about 2 year back in Ireo Fiveriver prject. Donot know whether anybody bought and what is the rate. Area is nice just at foothills ..good for retirement.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear all,
    Does anyone have any idea if forms are out for IT city Mohali residential plots scheme.
    Experts please advise, if there is any advantage to enroll for this scheme.
    If try to get it financed from bank, are there any chances of immediate returns.

Please advise.
    CommentQuote
  • They are available on GMADA website, whole process can be managed end to end online, also physical forms are available through various banks, detail of the same is also available online.

On the question of immediate return, as said above immediate returns will not be in line with aerocity, they have smartly planned the scheme so only genuine end users or long term investors will benefit, no major scope of short term money making , rest time will tell.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

I am seriously thinking of buying a LOI plot in IT city, any ideas when the possessions of these LOI plots be given by GMADA? Usually what is the time frame we have to construct after the possession is given? For running a paying guest accommodation what is the minimum size of the plot, someone told me you have to have at least 10 marla house?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Friends ,

I'm in US and looking for 200 sq yards plot in IT City .

Is it worth investing there looking at 5 year term ?

Saw some of the posts about fraud happening where LP plot is being sold to multiple buyers because plots are all on paper as of now.Is it true ? While transferring LOI , buyer pay 2.5% transfer fee , does GMADA is not supposed to do due diligence to keep check on fraudesters ?

Please suggest .
    CommentQuote