This is a new forum thread for those who have invested in / purchased a PLOT in the ATS Derabassi project. This thread is to keep an update on the progress of the project.

This thread is to simply track and get updates from co investors.
Read more
360 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • When did Derabassi become a part of Noida??? Gosh heard of Master plans changing but this was a real sweep!

Can you please get out of here and make such posts in Chandigarh... thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • There is no need to be rude This is for investors who can be sny where U mind ur own business PLEASE
    CommentQuote
  • More info????

Hi VB,

do you have more info regarding the project...i mean rates, plans and all???

Originally Posted by vb2309
    This is a new forum thread for those who have invested in / purchased a PLOT in the ATS Derabassi project. This thread is to keep an update on the progress of the project.

This thread is to simply track and get updates from co investors.
    CommentQuote
  • This project was sold as Pre Launch at the rate of 8000 per square yard 5 years back, and ATS has a mega city project there which has been delayed for many reasons.

I have been told that now ATS is coming up with a Hotel there. However I was thinking if there are other co investprs who have invested there and as to what they think of the future of the location (Derabassi) and how is the Punjab market doing.

what will be the realistoc prices for resale when launched etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amol8080
    Hi VB,

do you have more info regarding the project...i mean rates, plans and all???

I think the rates are around 12,000 per square yaerd
    that is what i have heard
    CommentQuote
  • I have heard they are planning to launch this around Diwali.

No idea about rates etc. post-launch and I think no point in thinking about it since a launch has been promised many, many, many times in recent years. This time was slightly different since all investors were sent in a letter about the progress on the project, but the proof is in the pudding.

In general, I haven't heard great things about Dera Bassi - but I have little first-hand knowledge about the Punjab market (have first-hand knowledge about ATS, though)
    CommentQuote
  • Launched

The good news is that ATS Derabassi plot project has now been launched (today) in a Press Conference and ATS is offering Villas in the town ship.

Much awaited good news.
    CommentQuote
  • What price are they offering ?
    CommentQuote
  • price

I belive Villa's have been launched at 125 Lacs (One Crore 25 Lacs)
    Plot cost needs to be worked backwords from it
    Contact there marketing office for more details
    It is good to see the activity on the project :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Price of Villas

http://chandigarh.locanto.in/ID_108967780/ATS-Golf-Meadows-Launching-350-500sq-yds-villas-at-Derabassi-Chd.html

the above link says:

ATS has the pleasure and privilege of inviting you to grand

Unveiling of ATS Golf Meadows at Dera Bassi, NH 22 on 26th

November, 2010 at 11.00 am. Come experience the grand vistas of

this premium development over 300 acres which will yet be

another landmark form the ATS family.

ATS is very well recognized as a builder of housing projects.Since their first Group Housing project in Noida in 1998, ATS has Successfully delivered over 2 million Sq. Ft. of residential Development. Currently we have over 2.5 million Sq. Ft. of Additional development underway in Greater Noida & Gurgaon.The achievement is certainly a testimony of satisfaction and an Endorsement of more than 2000 families living in ATS lifestyle projects.
    ATS GOLF MEADOWS AT CHANDIGARH DERABASSI
    ATS Group is proud to present a new residential community being developed adjacent to the ATS New Township, GOLF MEADOWS in Dera Bassi, 12 kilometers from Chandigarh.This meticulously designed Group Housing project has direct access to the new township which offers a variety of amenities. A mall, a shopping center, multiplex, hotel, restaurants and office park are planned for this self contained new community. A nine hole Golf Course & recreational facilities will also be available for the residents.
    SALIENT FEATURES
    350 acre Mega City at Derra Bassi, Distt. Mohali
    Located 12 Kms. from Chandigarh Airport
    28 Kms from Ambala on 4 lane national highway.
    225 Kms from Delhi
    Designed by Oru Bose of ‘Bose International’, USA
    Mega City to include Plots, Group Housing, 9 Hole Golf Course,
    Club House, Mall & Multiplex, IT Park, Hotel, Hospital, School,
    Religious Buildings and EWS Residences
    ATS GOLF Meadows ( Derabassi) Villas Plot Size (In Sq.Yds) Super Area (In Sq.ft) Basic Sale Price with Standard Specification * (In Lacs) 3545 per sqft Inaugural Price 2825 Per SqFt(In Lacs) EDC 1170/- per sq.yds.(In Lacs) Total Inaugural Price (SALE PRICE) 350 Sq Yds ( 4 BHK + Utility) 3526 12499670 9960950 409500 10370450 500 Sq.Yds ( 5 BHK+ Utility) 5086 18029870 14367950 585000 14952950 Note : 1. Service Tax applicable on BSP 2.575% 2. Stamp duty and all other statutory charges as applicable * Please refer brochure for the detail about specification. Special Inaugural Price Offer. Booking Amount 10% of SP + Service tax Amount payable upon allotment (within 90 days) 25% of SP + Service tax Within 180 days from Allotment 25% of SP + Service tax Within 270 days from Allotment 25% of SP + Service tax On Offer of Possession 15% of SP + Stamp Duty & Registration Charges Notes: 1. Sale Price = SP/Inaugural Price + EDC 3. Service tax will be payable extra 3. Stamp duty & Registration charges shall be payable along with last installment based on prevailing rates. 4. Sale Price = SP/Inaugural Price + EDC 5. Prices are subject to revision at the sole discretion of the company . 6. Power Back Up of 10KVA 3 LACS (Optional) . 108967780
    CommentQuote
  • how is this project doing and what is the price in resale for plots
    CommentQuote
  • I called ATS Chandigarh office and was told that current price is 13k-15k per sq yd depending on the location and size. Moreover the person "Dipti Sawhney" also mentioned that the plot numbers alloted earlier are being reworked as a revised plan is submitted to Town Planning authority office and could be approved in next 15 days.
    CommentQuote
  • i recently visited the site and saw their apaprtments which they have made and it has come out beautifully. I am sure as they proceed on their development, it will most certainly come out as a very beautiful township.
    CommentQuote
  • Are plots still available in this township,if yes,what rates then.
    Can someone please provide more info on this.
    CommentQuote
  • Company is not selling plots any more.. only villas. I am interesting in buying a plot in this township, could anybody PM contact no. of broker(s) who deals in ATS plots.
    CommentQuote