I have invested in 1 2BHK in Suncity Heighrs in Rohtak.
I paid booking amount in July 2010. After that I havtn got any chance to look into it.
Can someone who is following this property let me know exact rate / status of this project?

Thanks
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The project has gone into a limbo and we dont see any kind of development in that project even in the near future.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohtakinvest
    The project has gone into a limbo and we dont see any kind of development in that project even in the near future.

Doesn't seem to be true. I got a demand letter from Suncity that Bhoomi poojan is already done and they started the construction.

Also, I have been approached by brokers to sell my unit at a premium of around 5 lac.
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any progress in this project?
    Paise to bahut le chuke. Kuchh kaam bhi kar rahe hai?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • R there any investors here for this project?
    How much have u paid till date and have u signed the agreement letter? I havent till now bcoz there r many clauses which give all th rights to the builder and we r left with nothing to contest in case builder fails to meet his commitment.
    Wud like to kno ur opinion.
    Thanks.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • All the development is very slow. and the possession will be handed over only after 2018. The construction speed is very slow.
    CommentQuote