Hi

I want to know what is the current market trend for share in the builder floors if we give our land.

Say we provide 200 sq yd of our land to a builder and he builds 4 floors (he bears all cost of construction and everything else). So
1. What share do we get out of those 4 floors-2 to each OR 1 ours and 3 for him?
2. Which floors generally land owner keeps and which floors the builder gets? Is there any standard practice or depends on person?
3. What is the status of the land ownership after construction? Does the original land owner gets to keep the title or how is it?

Thanks in advance for ur valuable suggestions.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
Read more
Reply
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kavita74
    Hi

    I want to know what is the current market trend for share in the builder floors if we give our land.

    Say we provide 200 sq yd of our land to a builder and he builds 4 floors (he bears all cost of construction and everything else). So
    1. What share do we get out of those 4 floors-2 to each OR 1 ours and 3 for him?
    2. Which floors generally land owner keeps and which floors the builder gets? Is there any standard practice or depends on person?
    3. What is the status of the land ownership after construction? Does the original land owner gets to keep the title or how is it?

    Thanks in advance for ur valuable suggestions.

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk


    It will all depend on the value of Land.

    For example, if value of Land is 3 Crores and value of construction is 1 Crore, he will keep 1 out of 4 Floors.
    If value of Land is 1 Crore and value of Construction is 1 Crore, he will keep half the Floors.

    U cant standardize this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CA Rajeev
    It will all depend on the value of Land.

    For example, if value of Land is 3 Crores and value of construction is 1 Crore, he will keep 1 out of 4 Floors.
    If value of Land is 1 Crore and value of Construction is 1 Crore, he will keep half the Floors.

    U cant standardize this.


    thanks CA Rajeev

    can u help me understand the land ownership thing also. i may sound stupid but i m new to all these things and dont kno much so have a lot of questions also.

    what happens to th land onwership in such cases. i guess the top floor person gets to keep th roof. but what about the land? does th gf person gets to own it?

    if there is anything else also that i m missing here and shud kno, please help me with ur advise.

    thanks.

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kavita74
    thanks CA Rajeev

    can u help me understand the land ownership thing also. i may sound stupid but i m new to all these things and dont kno much so have a lot of questions also.

    what happens to th land onwership in such cases. i guess the top floor person gets to keep th roof. but what about the land? does th gf person gets to own it?

    if there is anything else also that i m missing here and shud kno, please help me with ur advise.

    thanks.

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk


    All the Floors have equal share in the Land.
    CommentQuote
  • So
    1. All th floors hv equal share in the land.
    2. TF holder gets the land.

    What kind of agreement do we need to make while getting into an arrangement with a builder for such purpose?
    What precautions shud we exercise while entering such agreement with builders to avoid cheating.
    Thanks again :)

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kavita74
    Hi

    I want to know what is the current market trend for share in the builder floors if we give our land.

    Say we provide 200 sq yd of our land to a builder and he builds 4 floors (he bears all cost of construction and everything else). So
    1. What share do we get out of those 4 floors-2 to each OR 1 ours and 3 for him?
    2. Which floors generally land owner keeps and which floors the builder gets? Is there any standard practice or depends on person?
    3. What is the status of the land ownership after construction? Does the original land owner gets to keep the title or how is it?

    Thanks in advance for ur valuable suggestions.

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk


    Is FAR rules in Rohtak allowed for constructing four floor?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ncr2012
    Is FAR rules in Rohtak allowed for constructing four floor?


    Well...no idea.
    But that's the general trend here.

    U seem to hv quite knowledge about this. Can u guide how to go about it, what exactly to b cautious about etc.
    And if u can suggest some website link where I can get to know about this.
    Many thanks.

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kavita74
    Well...no idea.
    But that's the general trend here.

    U seem to hv quite knowledge about this. Can u guide how to go about it, what exactly to b cautious about etc.
    And if u can suggest some website link where I can get to know about this.
    Many thanks.

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk


    I think 4 floor is not allowed there it is allowed only in Delhi. I m not 100 % sure I may be wrong so pl get it confirmed from some architect there or from authority.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks.
    Atleast that is a step forward and where to go.
    :)

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote