Last updated: December 15 2011
8 | Posts
4659 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KMP Expressway and properties north of Delhi

Good Day, All,

I had invested in Omaxe City, Sonepat and Huda Sector 7, about 5 years back. For the last 2-3 years it has been quite stagnant over there.

If some body can tell me when shall the KMP actually commence and how much shall it effect the real estate scenario in this region.

Also heard that Jindal's are also coming with some plans to this area.

Hoping for the best.

Re : KMP Expressway and properties north of Delhi

Originally posted by pradeepsarna View Post
    Good Day, All,

I had invested in Omaxe City, Sonepat and Huda Sector 7, about 5 years back. For the last 2-3 years it has been quite stagnant over there.

If some body can tell me when shall the KMP actually commence and how much shall it effect the real estate scenario in this region.

Hoping for the best.
    Dont hope much rise in price in Omaxe.
    Kundli would appreciate 1st then region between bahalgarh and murthal.

Look for alternate investments ...

Though Sector 7 would see some appreciation in near future since rates in Sonepat have gone up recently

Comment

Originally posted by pradeepsarna View Post
      Good Day, All,

Hoping for the best.
      Omaxe City, Sonepat
      It is dead project .Come out of this project ( even if it is at loss ) as soon as possible & invest somewhere else .

Comment

KMP Expressway -

- Does anyone know the latest status ?
        - When is it likely to open ?

Thanks
        Sbajaj

Comment

KMP Expressway and properties north of Delhi

I had booked a plot in TDI Greens about 4+ years back but the project does not seem to have started. Would anyone have any more information about this project? A large chunk of payment is done but no sight of the project.

Comment

Originally posted by sbajaj View Post
            KMP Expressway -

- Does anyone know the latest status ?
            - When is it likely to open ?

Thanks
            Sbajaj
            "No work" is at KMP site on NH-1.
            No progress made in the last one year 2011. I have seen the site last Sunday and felt sorry to see "No Work" at site. pillars erected for the flyover on NH-1 still standing as such without any progress for the last 1 year.
            it would take at least 3 years more to be completed if only if the works starts.

Thanks
            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
              "No work" is at KMP site on NH-1.
              No progress made in the last one year 2011. I have seen the site last Sunday and felt sorry to see "No Work" at site. pillars erected for the flyover on NH-1 still standing as such without any progress for the last 1 year.
              it would take at least 3 years more to be completed if only if the works starts.

Thanks
              kmp expressway work cpmpleted around 80% now work will speed up as the govt has now started taking steps against the contruction company ..
              and kmp would start with in an year .. the main thing is if u r investing in sonepat invest in plots and villas and with minimum 3 years ..
              it would reap better returns than whole ncr ..
              monorail dpr had been prepared and we can expect it by to become operational 2016..
              dont just go on advice of others use ur analysis too and compare sonepat vs greater noida and gurgaon ..
              interms of price , water , accessibility ,education, law and order ,

Comment

Originally posted by sauravsbban View Post
                kmp expressway work cpmpleted around 80% now work will speed up as the govt has now started taking steps against the contruction company ..
                and kmp would start with in an year .. the main thing is if u r investing in sonepat invest in plots and villas and with minimum 3 years ..
                it would reap better returns than whole ncr ..
                monorail dpr had been prepared and we can expect it by to become operational 2016..
                dont just go on advice of others use ur analysis too and compare sonepat vs greater noida and gurgaon ..
                interms of price , water , accessibility ,education, law and order ,
                Bhai

I see only 40 percent done. No Flyover. No ROBs. No earth-filling at many places. I wonder when someone says "80% done". And 20 % done on NH-1 side.
                I had heard Manesar-Palwal side to be opened in Dec10,Now Dec 11 is almost gone.

As far as KMP is concerned it will take at least 3 years if work starts now. work on flyover is stopped and same for ROBs.
                I shared what I see every weekend. next time I will post with pics too.
                I just updated on KMP and its NO progress. why you are talking of comparing of X Y Z cities.

Thanks
                Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                  Bhai

I see only 40 percent done. No Flyover. No ROBs. No earth-filling at many places. I wonder when someone says "80% done". And 20 % done on NH-1 side.
                  I had heard Manesar-Palwal side to be opened in Dec10,Now Dec 11 is almost gone.

As far as KMP is concerned it will take at least 3 years if work starts now. work on flyover is stopped and same for ROBs.
                  I shared what I see every weekend. next time I will post with pics too.
                  I just updated on KMP and its NO progress. why you are talking of comparing of X Y Z cities.

Thanks
                  Bro the flyover that u see is the end part of project .. See the official data
                  Which the contruction company gave regarding a "rti" application..
                  Search google..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X