JINDALS ( of Jindal Steel & power Fame) have launched their ambitious project Jindal Global city , Sonepat. In today's HT , a full page Ad has appeared regarding that. I have checked their site also. Project seems to be very good. Its a full fledge city ( 650 acres ) comprising of each and everything ranging to plots , villas , floors & Flats with schools, club & hospital. Talked to one of their dealers and he told me that response is teriffic !

I personally feel that JINDAL will apear as king of this Belt !
Read more
1134 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Jindal plan

Pls see the attachment
    CommentQuote
  • Anurag,

Dont you think all builders paint rosy layout plan upfront and never full fill it. Do we know the history of jindals?

Thanks
    Pradeep
    CommentQuote
  • in kurukshtra

in kurushetra...their performance is very good....Baaki to rab hi rakha !!
    CommentQuote
  • wat's plot rate over there..?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tej_yd
    wat's plot rate over there..?

Not sure about Jindal rates in kurukshetra but HUDA recently enquired about HUDA rates. You will get 210 sq yard plot from 28-32 L all inclusive.
    That means its about 14K-16K per sq yd.

My cousin's friend just made some good bucks from there. He bought 210 sq yd plot 11-12 months back of rs 17L and recently sold for 27-28L. He is planning to buy a bigger one now.

Rates are increasing there but it would be to a limit since there no industries. However, since rates are less at present, its good to invest in small towns. No. of HUDA plots available which will of more priority for an investor than to invest in private builder flats.
    CommentQuote
  • sector

Originally Posted by guesswho
    Not sure about Jindal rates in kurukshetra but HUDA recently enquired about HUDA rates. You will get 210 sq yard plot from 28-32 L all inclusive.
    That means its about 14K-16K per sq yd.

My cousin's friend just made some good bucks from there. He bought 210 sq yd plot 11-12 months back of rs 17L and recently sold for 27-28L. He is planning to buy a bigger one now.

Rates are increasing there but it would be to a limit since there no industries. However, since rates are less at present, its good to invest in small towns. No. of HUDA plots available which will of more priority for an investor than to invest in private builder flats.

Pl tell the sector
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anurag_khurana2003
    Pl tell the sector

Sector 4. Plot was on a 18 mt road. So, location advantage.
    CommentQuote
  • premium !!

my friend who had booked a 194 sqyd plot in jindal city at 9000 rspsqyd is now getting frequent calls from prop dealers reg 2000 rsprsqyd premium ! If that is true then really good going ...4 lacs premium in 6 mnths...!
    CommentQuote
  • KMP Expressway -

- Does anyone know the latest status ?
    - When is it likely to open ?

Thanks
    Sbajaj
    CommentQuote
  • premium is increasing !

What is happening in Jindal city , sonepat. Premium in plots is increasing and has reached to the tune of 5 lakhs !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anurag_khurana2003
    What is happening in Jindal city , sonepat. Premium in plots is increasing and has reached to the tune of 5 lakhs !!

YES - Prices in that area is on the rise non stop. JINDAL is trading at 5 lacs+ premium.

Any Idea about price appreciation in TDI KUNDLI ? I have heard prices are also going up there as well.

Regards
    Sbajaj
    CommentQuote
  • Bankable

Now Jindal Global city is Bankable.....LIC HF is giving the loans on plots...
    CommentQuote
  • Anurag - whats the going rate at Jindal city at this point?
    CommentQuote
  • In resale its around 12000-13000 rs/sq yd and in Original booking its 15000 RS / sq yd.
    CommentQuote
  • Not worth...

Better invest in NOIDA Region.

Originally Posted by anurag_khurana2003
    In resale its around 12000-13000 rs/sq yd and in Original booking its 15000 RS / sq yd.
    CommentQuote