1345 | Posts
174785 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anurag_k2003
    started a topic Jindal Global City, Sonepat

Jindal Global City, Sonepat

JINDALS ( of Jindal Steel & power Fame) have launched their ambitious project Jindal Global city , Sonepat. In today's HT , a full page Ad has appeared regarding that. I have checked their site also. Project seems to be very good. Its a full fledge city ( 650 acres ) comprising of each and everything ranging to plots , villas , floors & Flats with schools, club & hospital. Talked to one of their dealers and he told me that response is teriffic !

I personally feel that JINDAL will apear as king of this Belt !
    Last edited August 16 2017, 10:31 AM.

• deepakpiscian
    replied
    i also have a villa there, just paid last installment, expecting possession within 6 months. I have seen the work progress, Now the city is shaping out, with private constructions also going well their. expecting possession soon.

Leave a comment:

• MANOJa
    replied
    Members, please note -

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.

Leave a comment:

• btlarunca
    commented on 's reply
    any body having independent floor there. 6 years gone.
    is some one started legal case against Co.
    Is there any group can fight jointly?
    please get back with Mobile No.

• btlarunca
    commented on 's reply
    please share whats app no

• MANOJa
    replied
    Originally posted by vikaskathuria18 View Post
    Please share the WhatsApp number.
    Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.

Leave a comment:

• vikaskathuria18
    replied
    Originally posted by jain1977 View Post
    Plz more and more members join JGC what's app group. Interested ones can scroll back to get the whats app mobile no.
    Please share the WhatsApp number.

Leave a comment:

• vikaskathuria18
    commented on 's reply
    Could you please share the WhatsApp number?

• jgcsonepat
    commented on 's reply
    Visited jindal global city yesterday.Good to see progress of project.They have given possession of all plots and have issued possession letter of villas recently.Hoping habitation very soon here

• manmoh7503
    commented on 's reply
    I was there 2 months bk. No development except roads. No parks no malls only deep ditches. Some villas looked about to be ready and floors though constructed but finishing work was not on, hardly a y labor to see. Even if they give possession how will one live there without any amenities and nobody around. Pl add me to the wattsapp group. Does anybody know if they have taken RERA Registration
Tags: None
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X