Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sonipat

Collapse
X
Collapse

Sonipat

Last updated: March 16 2012
9 | Posts
4787 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sonipat

    What are the views of the veterns on Jindal Global City for which there is a big ad in today nespapers,
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Sonipat

    This is very good township but after seven to eight year
    Garg

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Sonipat

      best upcoming city

      Originally posted by ajayaoc View Post
      What are the views of the veterns on Jindal Global City for which there is a big ad in today nespapers,
      This place is sure buy at present rates as in 2 to 3 years the rates will be to high from current given rates.

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Sonipat

        Originally posted by anilkt1 View Post
        This place is sure buy at present rates as in 2 to 3 years the rates will be to high from current given rates.
        from the time u have posted this brother
        rates in jindal have appreciated more than 35% with 3,4 months time span .
        Rates then were 16-18k persqyd
        And now 22-25000..
        And still there is much scope for appreciation from here ..
        I expect multifold returns on jindal's properties ..

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Sonipat

          http://www.************/customised/tu...cation-map.jpg

          Sonepat-Kundli sector wise Map with name of builders, metro-train road connectivity.

          Basic overview:

          TDI/ Ansal/ Parker: 2.5 kms from delhi border, with road connectivity of NH1 and RRTP train from Kashmere gate.

          Express Builders/ Jindal Global city( across Express builders, not shown in map here)/ Ansal Greens/ Tulip: proposed metro connectivity( extension of Rohini- Rithala metro route), 45 metre road to Narela.

          Eldeco/ Omaxe are on NH-1, not in the map but 10 kms from Rajiv Gandhi university, crossing Rai industrial area/ tau devilal park.

          Thought this map might be helpful in understanding connectivity/ proximity to Rajiv Gandhi Education city and sector locations. Thanks.

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Sonipat

            Sonepat - An Indo-Israel collaboration

            SONIPAT: One-year-old National Horticulture Mission's (NHM) polyhouse project at Gharaunda, has started paying dividends. An Indo-Israel collaboration in horticulture that started in January last year, it is spreading awareness about polyhouse farming, which has caught the fancy of farmers. Taking advantage of NHM's initiatives and Haryana government's subsidies, Sonipat got its first polyhouse floriculture farm.


            Polyhouse floriculture budding in Sonipat - Economic Times

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Sonipat

              Originally posted by AJAY33 View Post
              http://www.************/customised/tu...cation-map.jpg

              Sonepat-Kundli sector wise Map with name of builders, metro-train road connectivity.

              Basic overview:

              TDI/ Ansal/ Parker: 2.5 kms from delhi border, with road connectivity of NH1 and RRTP train from Kashmere gate.

              Express Builders/ Jindal Global city( across Express builders, not shown in map here)/ Ansal Greens/ Tulip: proposed metro connectivity( extension of Rohini- Rithala metro route), 45 metre road to Narela.

              Eldeco/ Omaxe are on NH-1, not in the map but 10 kms from Rajiv Gandhi university, crossing Rai industrial area/ tau devilal park.

              Thought this map might be helpful in understanding connectivity/ proximity to Rajiv Gandhi Education city and sector locations. Thanks.
              ur distances r wrong. distance of TDI is right but omaxe/eldeco is wrong
              go n visit the sites n check on ur meter, no distance is written on the maps u have provided.
              omaxe/eldeco is 15 kms frm delhi border, 12.5 kms from TDI, 9 kms from KMP and abt 5 kms or less from rajiv gandhi institute

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Sonipat

                Ruchika, maybe we are talking about distance from 2 different ends of Rajiv Gandhi education city. If you look at the map again, the end of Rajiv Gandhi education city closer to Delhi side coincides with KMP expressway and in the above post you already agreed that KMP is 9kms from Eldeco. So, maybe end closer to Eldeco side is 5 kms or less but I seriously doubt it. Whichever end we choose, time to reach Eldeco should be less than 7minutes.

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Sonipat

                  Eldeco and omaxe are 8,9 km atleast from rajeev gandhi education city its main entrance is
                  Just after kmp expressway ..
                  The distance does matter but not a lot in this region and communicate time is just hardly 10-15 min between tdi and eldeco ..

                  What matters the most is where the RRTS station would be and where the metro station would be .. RRST station would be at kundli than rajeev gandhi education city (rai) this would be just 1.5 km from jindal after 65 mt road and next station would be murthal then gannaur ..
                  And metro station would be at sector 35 ..
                  Phase metro till narela would be just 6,7 km away from jindal/express and time till that is just 5,10 min as there a existing way till there ..
                  metro route has change from nh1 to sector 35 after jindal coming there ..
                  Baki sonipat region m appreciate ha cheez kregi especially villas and free hold plots ..
                  Sab baaton ka nichod yeh hai ke 2012 is the time to invest till atleast 2016 .. Maximum work that is on paper would actually come as there is election in 2014 and till now only this region have not got any big thing from govt physically ..
                  Kmp would surely start before elections ..
                  RRTS work would atleast start till election that would result in a handsome price appreciation ..
                  sonipat ring road work would complete by then which is also the sector road for jindal ..

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Sonipat

                    sonipat original master plan with proposed metro link till sector-35



                    here i bring for all THE investor of sonepat region ..
                    the actual master plan of sonipat region ..
                    what we can see in this master plan ..

                    1 . we can see the metro link (see red line ) proposed till sector 35-36 (jindal global city)

                    2. we can see the 65 mt road is there in sonipat masterplan
                    ( also known as sonipat ring road)..
                    which confirms that this road connecting jindal with nh1 would surely come .

                    3. there is also an train link propsed which will go through sector 34-35 and will go to ghaziabad thus making the connectivity of this region very very smooth ..

                    4 one can see location of every project in this master plan .. )

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X