Anyone has any info, feedback, insights about this project in 26a in sonepat?
I believe the asking rate is 10-11000/sqyd.
One close relative is thinking of investing here and is going to check it out - for 2-4 yr perspective.

can someone share if its worth it from 2-4 yrs perspective? and growth potential and ongoing rates?

Indiabulls Sonepat Township

thanks in advance
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Looks interesting, need to get the details . Jindal city, i understand is also selling plots at similar prices ( correct me here, i might be outdated )

Also any comparison on both the locations ?
    CommentQuote
  • No idea Manoj! I have zero knowledge about that area so I posed here. Seems this sub-forum doesn't have a lot of traffic
    CommentQuote
  • This sector is good from organic development persepective. That is demand from people living in and want to live in Sonepat. It is near to existing HUDA sectors 12, 14 and 15. Good returns if Indiabulls manage to deliver commitments.

Jindal realty is good from inorganic development (by virtue of its location) that is people migrating from Delhi in searach of plot and villas (Guragon of mid 90's). It has longer gestation period but expectedly better returns in long run.

Originally Posted by noobinre
    No idea Manoj! I have zero knowledge about that area so I posed here. Seems this sub-forum doesn't have a lot of traffic
    CommentQuote
  • Jindal's have a big township their
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sushantmonga
    Indiabulls has launched its 100 acre project in Sonepat... Plots of 400 and 500 sq yards are available 17000 per sq yard...

Regards
    Sushant

It was launched much before and its a dead project
    No ground development .. Better look for jindal tdi ansal or eldeco
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sushantmonga
    indeed its a dead project till now.. now Indiabulls is reviving that project..
    and lets not forget that indiabulls chairperson Sameer Gehlot belongs to Sonepat and this project will be his dream project...

for bookings call me

Regards
    Sushant

dear we all know the position of jindal v/s indiabulls ..
    even in stock market jindal is a big player ..
    and dont forget the political power of naveen jindal ..
    who diverted the metro project route towards jindal city ..
    and all the projects in the area have appreciated due to launch of jindal city in the area .. !!
    and indiabulls their just u will find plots and plots and plots even after 5-6 years no growth would be their just like parsvnath !!
    :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • I believe people paid a cheque of 4 lakhs 2 yrs ago to indiabulls but till now no development, nothing has happened ??? How to believe this time they have all licenses to start ? Has anyone seen their paperwork ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bobbydel
    I believe people paid a cheque of 4 lakhs 2 yrs ago to indiabulls but till now no development, nothing has happened ??? How to believe this time they have all licenses to start ? Has anyone seen their paperwork ?

Brother they are big dump "lndiabulls" ..
    I wont advice anyone to buy anything there ..
    Their would only be bulls moving around in their project ..
    Prefer jindal in the better location..
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Everyone,

Its been a long since this thread was updated. I visited the site a few days ago. They have developed and are maintaining it very well. I didn't find any sales office but met a project civil engineer there and he told me that possession has been offered now. Plotting has been done, roads and green belts are properly maintained but I didn't find any habitation there.

Does anyone have any update on this project?
    CommentQuote