Does any body has an insight into this project.

Parsvnath has been sitting of money of hundreds of investors (including myself who booked a 500 sq. yards plot )who booked in pre-launch offer for Parsvantah, Kundli Project since last 5-6 years.

Parsvnath has not alloted the plots till date.
Read more
28 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Real bad state of affairs . What does the Builder say on this ?

U need to get together with the other investors in this project & approach the builder as a group, so that yr. voice is heard & u get some answers .
    CommentQuote
  • Even I have booked a 3bhk in Parsvnath Preston,sonepat on DP plan,3 yrs passed ,no construction activity till date.

:(

was a big mistake to go for DP plan.
    CommentQuote
  • Any body know anything about this Parsvnath Kundli Project in Kundli?

is there any hope of allotment? Parsvnath has fleeced investors.

Can other investors in same situation send me PM
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjeevsahni
    Any body know anything about this Parsvnath Kundli Project in Kundli?

is there any hope of allotment? Parsvnath has fleeced investors.

Can other investors in same situation send me a PM

Are you talking about Parsavnath Kundli project or Parsavnath Sonepat project? Both projects are in dire state with no work at KUndli site and some construction of roads, apartments and villas in Sonepat. There were rumours of TDI KUndli buying the Parsavnath Kundli project but not sure if their is any reality to these rumours.

Well, For those who are fortunately not invested in this project, avoid buying anything in Parsavnath and Express city project. Rates may sound tempting to a new buyer but it's better to be safe first than sorry forever.

Although, I am a pro-KUndli member, but again I would defer anyone to enter into these 2 projects.
    CommentQuote
  • And I did share some photos in Sonepat: Kundli outlook thread few days back of construction status in Parsavnath Kundli. Please try to have a look into the thread by using search engine using words ( Parsavnath construction sonepat)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Rohini1
    CommentQuote
  • I am not able to see the forum you mentioned. Can you post the link
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • I had paid around rs.7 lakh in 2006 for a 300 sq. Yrds. Plot in pf sonepat project of parsvnath developers. They did not follow any scientific way of allotment, i.e., lottery and allotted plots on 'pick and choose basis' without intimating the persons who had made bookings that they have not been allotted any plots. They did not refund the deposited money and no communication was sent for seven years till 2013. It was only when a complaint was lodged at delhi govt. Mediation centre at vikas bhavan, the company's lawyer informed that no plot was allotted to us. Despite several letters and emails, the company preferred to maintain complete silence and did not refund the money with accumulated interest. One mr. Shailender modi whom a signed request letter was handed over personally on may 31 this year informed that lot many people are in the queue and that it will take one year in paying us the due amount. We wonder in an independent india, there is no rule of law, no action by any department of delhi police, ministry of corporate affairs, national women's council or any other agency whom we have been contacting and giving details of our grievance. One mr. Anup mittal in this company who was looking after refund matters of sonepat project left this company and mr. Shailender modi has not been responding to his mails. He has also changed his mail id. Tps Oberoi, New Delhi
    CommentQuote
  • Parsvnath Project in Kundli

Hi Friends

Many of us have got stuck with this project; I'd paid the entire amount for by 2 BHK 250 sq. yard villa. The entire payment have been made by 2010 - however there has been no progress at all. I'd gone to their Delhi office in CP in Nov '13 where i was assured that they will try to give me the possession in next 3 to 4 months. I'd called them again last week and they said that this project is not in there priority right now and it will take more time; feeling helpless and frustrated.

I would suggest that we join hands and put pressure on them to either give us possession or our money back! or else we can file some litigaiton on them.

I would request you all who are suffering like me to please reply to this post and then we can possibly send them a signed letter, because if each of us keeping tryingin dividually it will not matter to them.

Also i'm trying to search other forums in the internet where we could get more people like us and increase our strength, and in case you are aware of any more forums, kindly let me know. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Parsvnath Sonepat Plots Project

Does anyone has latest update of this project. Recently I visited and saw some development at Block A but no development at Block B.

Any knowledge of when development shall start at Block B
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone has latest update of Parsvnath Sonepat City plots project. Recently I visited and saw some development at Block A but no development at Block B.

Any knowledge of when development shall start at Block B
    CommentQuote
  • The Department of Town and Country Planning (DTCP) cancelled licence of Delhi-based realty major Parsvnath Developers Limited’s (PDL) mega housing complex in the Sonepat-Kundli Multifunctional Urban Complex against the backdrop of various deficiencies in the licence-renewal application.

Parsvnath loses licence for Sonepat housing project
    CommentQuote
  • Parsvnath has raised demand of 10% of total plot price as per buyer agreement for its Sonepat project Plots in Block B and claiming to offer possession within this year. It is payable by end March. With this 10% payment, it will mean 95% payment received by builder till date from buyers since 2005/06. Any feedback on how to proceed further on this issue ?
    CommentQuote
  • Spoke to a local dealer recently about the future of Parsvnath project in Sonipat and his response was a little scary.

He says lots of reciepts are floating in the market in the name of parsvnath but no one is getting any land. He says once govt declares that they will take over the project, Parsvnath offers all investors to come up for a settlement and return their money with nominal intrest.

HUDA has nothing to do with whatever give n take is happening between parsvnath and investors. Parsvnath has to return the money of investors and its up to investors whether they are ok for a settlement or take the builder to the court.

Once HUDA takes over the project, they do the development as per their plans and sells the plots as per their norms under lottery system caring least about the investors who have already suffered for years in the hands of the builder.
    CommentQuote