Hi forum,
Kindly share your views on the current scenario of RE in Sonipat/Kundli. Is it advisable to invest here,as I have not heard much good about projects in Sonipat. Even with the proxamity to Delhi, prices in this area newer seems to grow.

thanks

sgverma
Read more
67 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ROHAN99
    Sir , are you a investor here no !!! Put a tag line under your signature kundli mei invest mat karo ......

Or

Ask khattar what is the USP of sonepat

LOL. Why u r so hyper. When khutter will here to support the builders of the area I will ask to him also. it is a forum to discuss only.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ncr2012
    LOL. Why u r so hyper. When khutter will here to support the builders of the area I will ask to him also. it is a forum to discuss only.

LOL wid clapping
    CommentQuote
  • NCR

Wish you happy New Year 2015
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ROHAN99
    NCR

Wish you happy New Year 2015

Thanks and same to you with a wish that may god bless the builder a thought to get the area develop so that u may not get any chance to be hyper on actual facts.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ncr2012
    Thanks and same to you with a wish that may god bless the builder a thought to get the area develop so that u may not get any chance to be hyper on actual facts.

I don't know what is Hyper , I only know about Hyper Markets. Are you from there Happy New Year 2014
    CommentQuote
  • Parsvnath has raised demand of 10% of total plot price as per buyer agreement for its Sonepat project Plots in Block B and claiming to offer possession within this year. It is payable by end March. With this 10% payment, it will mean 95% payment received by builder till date from buyers since 2005/06. Any feedback on how to proceed further on this issue ?
    CommentQuote
  • what is current price of plots
    CommentQuote