Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will sonepat be a safe investment option?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Will sonepat be a safe investment option?

Last updated: March 19 2012
11 | Posts
4113 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will sonepat be a safe investment option?

With Omaxe down to rock bottom, do you feel Sonepat is a safe option.... why people would move there as there is not service industry as in Noida / GGN ..

Why should one go & invest in sonepat ?

Re : Will sonepat be a safe investment option?

Originally posted by dkbatra123 View Post
    With Omaxe down to rock bottom, do you feel Sonepat is a safe option.... why people would move there as there is not service industry as in Noida / GGN ..

Go to Gurgaon,best location in Haryana for appreciation.
    Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

Originally posted by dkbatra123 View Post

dear sonepaT will act as industrial hub ..
      with industrial areas like kundli ,rai , bawana , narela being close to it
      and the closest inhabited society is rohini 16 km ..
      where rates are 2.5 lac sqyd to 4 lakh sqyd ..
      and for all the members info i must add up !!
      that prices in kundli have gone up from 12000 persqyd to 21-22000 sqyd in less than one year !!
      and in another 4 years downline u will see much more appreciation here..
      lots of potential and its location are usp ..!!
      no problem of water or electricity here ..
      greenery all over ..
      good food available .. !!
      population of sonepat 12 lacs itself ..
      situated on main nh1 most projects !!
      whrere in ncr will u get all these facilities 22k sqyd price and just 5 km from delhi border location bang on nh1 !!
      if u are a business classs person or self employed living any where near north or west delhi then sonepat is the best option in ncr !!

Comment

Guys, what is your take on investing in Flats/ plots in Omaxe, Sonepat which is still in a reasonable range compared to Eldeco/ TDI/ Jindals/ Ansals. Please share the downside of this builder only. I am aware of other projects. Any possession issues? Thanks.

Comment

Ajay ji,
          No point risking your capital with Omaxe at this point in time. Look for the reasons as to why this project has not appreciated (just as Parsvnath) & you will realize the truth. Don't just look at "reasonable/affordable" bracket but ensure "capital safety" as the prime objective. Just my pov.

Comment

Thanks Harmeet brother. Appreciate your valuable advice. One thing I was wondering is that Omaxe has launched multiple projects and is better in terms of reputation than most unknown dealer. I was trying to understand the reason behind non possession.......I know there must be some reason behind non appreciation. Except for A block, noone else has got possession after so many years of launch. Would appreciate more inputs regarding this project.......I agree with your policy of PLAY SAFE. Thanks again!

Comment

omaxe and parsvnath have mortgaged their sonepat projects with the. Bank and now as they are short of funds. ..
              They are not able to give possesions on time .. Parsvnath has not even completed the construction after. So many years .. And if u want to invest in flats or plots wait for jindal phase 2 or look at tdi h,i,j sectors ..

Comment

Agree totally with your suggestions of investing in TDI or Jindals. Surely they are the best bet in the region but I was trying to explore is it worth taking the risk of buying a price half the price. TDI H,I, J blocks are being sold 24-27k and are out of my budget dear, otherwise would have definitely invested there.Appreciate your honest opinion Saurav!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AJAY33 View Post
                  Agree totally with your suggestions of investing in TDI or Jindals. Surely they are the best bet in the region but I was trying to explore is it worth taking the risk of buying a price half the price. TDI H,I, J blocks are being sold 24-27k and are out of my budget dear, otherwise would have definitely invested there.Appreciate your honest opinion Saurav!!!!!

What's your budget if I may ask plus why do you need to invest here:

1. for end use say after say 3-5 yrs. ?
                  2. for end use after 5-10 yrs. ?
                  3. only for investmenst for max. ROI ?

Only then could you target to zero in.

Comment

Budget of 30-40 lac only, for investment purpose only.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X