Need advice from experts. I have a park facing plot in TDI K Block which i want to sell. What is the best price you think i can get...i am expecting 16K, some brokers mentioned K block has advantage because its the closet to the KMP but on the other hand it is after the village. This is a 250 sq yd plot.

Appreciate if seniors and experts can advice. If there are any buyers do let me know.

thanks,
Read more
38 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Seniors and experts....please give advice. I need to make a decision.

I am sure there are some here who understand the area well and can give their recommendation.

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • What is the price that local brokers are offering? Have you checked in last few days? Why not post an ad at 99acres with 16K as asking price and see if you get any response?

I suspect local brokers will first tell you that there are no buyers at any price and then offer you like 14K.

I know from my experience that selling a property in Kundli is always a tough job.
    CommentQuote
  • You are right the brokers have been saying not many buyers at the moment. But talking to them looks like 15K is potentially possible....a few of them have said 16K is not the rate, you will get around 15K+ but don't have any buyers currently.

Do you know any brokers in that area. I will post on 99acres and see.

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • TDI plot

TDI is a dead horse.So many issues and complaints with the builder.Try to dispose of K block plot.Future of K block plots is bleak
    CommentQuote
  • 15 k?

One of my friend recently bought a 250Sq yard plot ~12.5k/sq yard. Its on a proposed sector road in L block and future prime location as the sector road map is yet not notified.

So if someone is telling you that 15k is the current price in K block, then you may want to sell it fast before that buyer runs away!!!! Or you may find it was never there to start with.
    CommentQuote
  • Try getting out, by selling at the best price available . As suggested by ThePunjabi, post ads on the net & visit the place ( if u haven't already ) & meet Brokers & to gauge on the actual position .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rhk2000
    Need advice from experts. I have a park facing plot in TDI K Block which i want to sell. What is the best price you think i can get...i am expecting 16K, some brokers mentioned K block has advantage because its the closet to the KMP but on the other hand it is after the village. This is a 250 sq yd plot.

Appreciate if seniors and experts can advice. If there are any buyers do let me know.

thanks,

Kundli ki kundli medium term mein to bohat kharaab hai boss. Though I don't have a proper idea about the prevailing prices, my advice to you would Be that at whatever best price you're being offered, enforce BSNL.

BSNL :- Becho Sameto aur Nikal Lo ;) ;)
    CommentQuote
  • LOL. A great one .

:bab (56): :bab (41): :bab (56):

Originally Posted by St_Anger
    Kundli ki kundli medium term mein to bohat kharaab hai boss. ................, enforce BSNL.

BSNL :- Becho Sameto aur Nikal Lo ;) ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Dont sell anything in L & K blocks in TDI city. Keep it for 1 year. It will grow faster than anything in that area.

There is some secret news about these two blocks in market so worth risk taking.

- Gaurav
    CommentQuote
  • TDi K block

Kindly PM me the secret.I shall not tell it further.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the advice....appreciate all the inputs.

Gaurav can you share what the news is so i can decide how much is the risk.
    CommentQuote
  • It is a secret ... even he does not know !! lol !!!
    :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Secret... You could get gold OR oil if you dig the land by more than 2000 meters:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • How would Dharuhera compare to Kundli. I believe even that is higher than Kundli today, but what are the prospects there.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mogammo
    Kundli is a dead place for investment, even if broker is saying that land rate is 15,000 PSY but I don't think you will get buyers even at this rate. Better to sell off this property even at cheaper rates and invest it in any other place of NCR. there are several places in NCR from 15000 PSY to 25000 PSY land rate. Invest in GN Near Puri chawk (25000 PSY) , Wave City GZB (18000 PSY) , Indraprastha GZB (14000 PSY). At-least for Indraprastha I can give you guarantee than rates will appreciate to around 30,000 PSY only in 3 years because this area is just touching DELHI (GTB Hospital) and only 8 KM from Current running delhi metro station (Dilshad Garden). Follow below

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/ghaziabad-real-estate/15410-ghaziabad-future-prospect-of-indraprastha-colony-situated-on-bhopura-loni-road?t=17637

If you do not want to invest in UP then better to invest in Bhiwari in place of Kundli.

If one is considering wave city, its better to stay in Kundli only - Wave City is going to take 5-7 years to start something and 10 years to become habitable.
    This is going to be tough for investors - its gonna be a dud !
    CommentQuote