TDI Kundli need to sell 250sq yd plot

Last updated: April 22 2019
45 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : TDI Kundli need to sell 250sq yd plot

TDi K block

Kindly PM me the secret.I shall not tell it further.
    Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

Thanks for the advice....appreciate all the inputs.

Gaurav can you share what the news is so i can decide how much is the risk.

Comment

It is a secret ... even he does not know !! lol !!!

Comment

Secret... You could get gold OR oil if you dig the land by more than 2000 meters

Comment

How would Dharuhera compare to Kundli. I believe even that is higher than Kundli today, but what are the prospects there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mogammo
              Kundli is a dead place for investment, even if broker is saying that land rate is 15,000 PSY but I don't think you will get buyers even at this rate. Better to sell off this property even at cheaper rates and invest it in any other place of NCR. there are several places in NCR from 15000 PSY to 25000 PSY land rate. Invest in GN Near Puri chawk (25000 PSY) , Wave City GZB (18000 PSY) , Indraprastha GZB (14000 PSY). At-least for Indraprastha I can give you guarantee than rates will appreciate to around 30,000 PSY only in 3 years because this area is just touching DELHI (GTB Hospital) and only 8 KM from Current running delhi metro station (Dilshad Garden). Follow below

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...i-road?t=17637

If you do not want to invest in UP then better to invest in Bhiwari in place of Kundli.
              If one is considering wave city, its better to stay in Kundli only - Wave City is going to take 5-7 years to start something and 10 years to become habitable.
              This is going to be tough for investors - its gonna be a dud !

Comment

Originally posted by gaurav_chugh View Post
                Dont sell anything in L & K blocks in TDI city. Keep it for 1 year. It will grow faster than anything in that area.

There is some secret news about these two blocks in market so worth risk taking.

- Gaurav
                As mentioned... both these blocks have appreciated by around 40-50% as compared to late June when I posted this one.

Comment

Just curious Gaurav... What was tht secret news you talked in your earlier post...
                  Originally posted by gaurav_chugh View Post
                  As mentioned... both these blocks have appreciated by around 40-50% as compared to late June when I posted this one.

Comment

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
                    Just curious Gaurav... What was tht secret news you talked in your earlier post...
                    Since it was a secret, property in those two blocks appreciated by 40-50%. If he would've disclosed, then property prices may have depreciated.

Comment

hahaaa good one..
                      Originally posted by ggnkaaadmi View Post
                      Since it was a secret, property in those two blocks appreciated by 40-50%. If he would've disclosed, then property prices may have depreciated.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X