Need advice from experts. I have a park facing plot in TDI K Block which i want to sell. What is the best price you think i can get...i am expecting 16K, some brokers mentioned K block has advantage because its the closet to the KMP but on the other hand it is after the village. This is a 250 sq yd plot.

Appreciate if seniors and experts can advice. If there are any buyers do let me know.

thanks,
Read more
38 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh
    Dont sell anything in L & K blocks in TDI city. Keep it for 1 year. It will grow faster than anything in that area.

There is some secret news about these two blocks in market so worth risk taking.

- Gaurav

As mentioned... both these blocks have appreciated by around 40-50% as compared to late June when I posted this one.
    CommentQuote
  • Just curious Gaurav... What was tht secret news you talked in your earlier post...
    Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh
    As mentioned... both these blocks have appreciated by around 40-50% as compared to late June when I posted this one.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Just curious Gaurav... What was tht secret news you talked in your earlier post...

Since it was a secret, property in those two blocks appreciated by 40-50%. If he would've disclosed, then property prices may have depreciated.:D
    CommentQuote
  • hahaaa good one..
    Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    Since it was a secret, property in those two blocks appreciated by 40-50%. If he would've disclosed, then property prices may have depreciated.:D
    CommentQuote
  • kundli/Sonipat/dharuhera I don't see these areas practically are part of NCR. I dont see anything happening not even a bit in these areas. projects launched 6-7 years back is still looking for takers. Commercial and group housing are the worst hard hits.
    and i don't see, anything positive would come out in next 5 years in these areas.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Just curious Gaurav... What was tht secret news you talked in your earlier post...

There was a 4 lane road planned from B Block of TDI City to L/K blocks. This news in now out. Also TDI has sell few fresh bookings in thses blocks at much higher rates.

-Gaurav
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh

Hi Dear,

Whast the current rate in K & L block?
    CommentQuote
  • K Block is around 23500 to 24000 depending on location.

Originally Posted by gagsingh
    Hi Dear,

Whast the current rate in K & L block?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rinkuu
    K Block is around 23500 to 24000 depending on location.

Thanks.......my father has a plot in f block 250 sq yard opposite to 500 sq villas .............what would be the rate over there ?
    CommentQuote
  • ha ha

Originally Posted by Rinkuu
    K Block is around 23500 to 24000 depending on location.

doesn't seem to be the correct information, there is plenty of plots available in K block with price much less than what is mentioned here. please search on property portals.
    CommentQuote
  • I too have heard the rates r much less . This was about 3-4 weeks back, may be, i have outdated information .
    CommentQuote
  • Wish it was true....please search and do your research by all means. If you do get something significantly less do let us know. The rates have increased almost 50% in the last 1.5 months.

Originally Posted by lovehate
    doesn't seem to be the correct information, there is plenty of plots available in K block with price much less than what is mentioned here. please search on property portals.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rinkuu
    Wish it was true....please search and do your research by all means. If you do get something significantly less do let us know. The rates have increased almost 50% in the last 1.5 months.

WHAT ARE THE RATES NOW IN THE K BLOCK SOME ONE TOLD ME 16K-17K
    CommentQuote
  • Nothing is available at 16-17K now, not even non possession plots. K block being closer to KMP is 21-22 K. ABC are close to 45-50K
    DEF is fetching: 20-24k
    IJ are available at 18-20K

I am repenting my decision of not investing in Kundli last year when prices were 9-10K thinking they are overpriced. Is it still a good time to invest there. Please advise.
    CommentQuote
  • i dont think it is right very overpriced plot with no devlopment u r saying in a block price is 50000 it is better to buy plot in dlf in sector 91 or vatika sector 82
    CommentQuote