Sort by :
Filter by :
- Thanks Abhay Bhai! 50K sounds overpriced to me as well. Do you suggest investing in HIJK blocks where price is approximately 20K?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by AJAY33Nothing is available at 16-17K now, not even non possession plots. K block being closer to KMP is 21-22 K. ABC are close to 45-50K
DEF is fetching: 20-24k
IJ are available at 18-20K
I am repenting my decision of not investing in Kundli last year when prices were 9-10K thinking they are overpriced. Is it still a good time to invest there. Please advise.
It would have been a good run for those if your information is correct about ABC blocks, Rs 45-50K is probably a bit too high.
- Ya and these plots were sold 4.5 k in 2005 for ABCDE sectors and rest 7.5 k so as the lower rate allotements fetch you more and very good rates as per meCommentQuote0Flag
- I can give 10000/- PSYCommentQuote1Flag
- How u arrived at this rateCommentQuote0Flag
- Sir rate is fixed for last 5 yrsCommentQuote0Flag
- kindly share your no.
- Personal Information
Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.CommentQuote0Flag