Hi

I want to know your pov for investing in sco in sonepat. Apparently it will appreciate quickly with upcoming auction of transport city/auto market (one similar to kashmere gate) , i am told that 17.5 acres commercial land is approved for auto market and huda auction is coming soon. This should apparently bring huge premium to sco plots in the region. The sco plots by builder mapsko are right opposite this commercial sector 3.

I wanted to invest in residential plots in sonepat but prices in omaxe pocket A plots have gone up from 12k to 20 in last 9 months, i am being told now sco's will boom soon...

Will appreciate your pov.
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi

i just saw your message. i was given similar info when i contacted mapsko office in delhi last month. i wanted to invest in residential plot in sonipat area and called up mapsko office for the same. i was quite surprised to know the plot price which was 7500 psy has reached 18000 Rs psy in 2 years !

i was suggested sco plots at 28000 to 30,000 Rs psy but i finally opted for greater noida plot in p-3 sector as i found a very desperate seller and a very good price.

i think sco would have been a good option as well as i am told that the auction of HUDA is proposed to be declared before 31 dec 2011 so the ad would come in next few weeks in newspapers and as soon as the auction takes place in six months, the prices should skyrocket. This is right opposite Mapsko plots. SCO plots of similar size in good sonepat sectors are 3 times more expensive. As i studied sco options last month ( i was not aware that the auction of huda was coming so soon, i thought this was hype created by agents) i thought omaxe sco were better option as closer to GT road but after knowing about huda auction in sector 3 Mapsko seems a better bet because this is right opposite mapsko. Even omaxe is quite good. This area is bound to become more expensive as haldirams has taken a big plot near these projects. As all brands are going to smaller cities like sonepat and rentals are going up there (apparently liliput near railway station is paying 1.5 L rent for a small place) the scos would make a good investment for renting to brands.

if you are not sure about scos then go for a residential plot in omaxe which is going up in any case..or if you have holding capacity then go for parsvnath plots which are quite inexpensive , no development yet but one day it will go very high..you can get it for 10,000 rs psy and neighbouring sonepat sectors cost 40,000 rs psy ! the moment builder does some development it will go very high.

sco is again a good bet as huda auction will make the whole area appreciate faster.

you can read the article about auto-market declaration on the following link in middle of the following page

The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Haryana Plus
    ===========

Projects under way to facilitate commuters, transporters
    Our Correspondent

Sonepat, February 23
    A number of projects are in the pipeline and a few of them are being implemented to provide various kinds of facilities for the transporters and other vehicle users in this busy stretch of the National Capital Region (NCR) in Sonepat. These include an auto market on the Bahalgarh road, a transport nagar near the kundli border on the GT road, four-laning of the Sonepat-Murthal road.

The state government has approved the demarcation layout plan of an auto market to be developed in HUDA's sector 3 between Sonepat and Bahalgarh on the Delhi road. The market will be developed in an area of 17.5 acre, which will touch the Bahalgarh road on the northern side and a proposed bypass on the south-western side. Five years earlier, it was planned to develop the market in the eight acre area, but keeping in view the growing demand of more and better markets, repair and other facilities, the area was increased to 17.5 acre.

The layout plan of the market comprises of 13 halls for building the body of the vehicles, 25 repair and service stations, 50 service shops and around 250 spare part shops. As all the facilities will be provided within a specified area for the convenience of the vehicle users, this auto market will attract the business activities of the Kashmiri gate auto market in Delhi. As this market will be located hardly a few kilometers from the GT road, it will also cater to the requirements of the vehicles plying in the large numbers on the GT road.

Confirming that the layout plan of the market has already been approved, SDM Amarjit Singh Maan, who is also the estate officer, HUDA, informed that the date for auctioning of the sites in the market would be announced soon.

The Sonepat-Murthal two-lane road is being widened to four-lane on war footing at an estimated cost of Rs 26 crore. This road, like the Bahalgarh road, is the main connecting road to the GT road and the Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology, Murthal. It is likely to be completed within six months.

To overcome the growing problem of parking of the heavy vehicles plying on the GT road, the National Highway Authority of India (NHAI), after consultation with the district administration authorities, has decided to develop a transport nagar near the Kundli border for solving the parking problems. The main idea behind developing the transport nagar was to reduce the incidents of accidents on the GT road because of the parking of the heavy vehicles on the corners of the GT road due to one reason or the other.

===========
    CommentQuote
  • buy those thing where u can get the growth ..
    whether buying plot or anything just buy
    in jindal ,eldeco , tdi , ansal .. only these four projects have great potentian in long term .. say 3-4 years ..
    as eldeco and rates have already appreciated so would say consider the other like jindal where rates are still 21-22000 if you could find a seller ..
    or if u r an end user cum investor then go for jindal villa ..
    i expect more than 100% APPREciation in the coming years ..just have look on their complete project and their reputation too is very good .. fame of jindal steel and power
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking to buy small commercial property in sonepat.Should i look no further than GT road belt ? any suggestions would be really helpfull. My budget is really constrained one.
    CommentQuote
  • Why here?
    CommentQuote
  • im an investor in sco project and hold a 221 yds plot ..if you need to ask anything go ahead
    CommentQuote
  • Dear all please guide me about location, pricing and pros n cons of investing in SCO in Sonepat, preferably in Omaxe. The current rate is around 65.
    CommentQuote