Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omaxe heights , sonepat - whats happening ?!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

Omaxe heights , sonepat - whats happening ?!!

Last updated: February 8 2016
16 | Posts
6639 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omaxe heights , sonepat - whats happening ?!!

Dear friends

Does anybody know whats going on with omaxe heights sonepat ? bought a 2 bhk flat in 2009...no significant appreciation, no possession given still.
    dont know how long we have to wait for the possession...? and what benefit will this investment provide in near future ?!!
    will appreciate your views on this.

thanks & regards
    karan

Re : Omaxe heights , sonepat - whats happening ?!!

I heard that by this year they would offer possesion. Structure is complete and i think u should hold. On till possesion after possesion the rates will aprrwciate further then u should sell and buy in ansal or try some plot or villas. If you can invest in some extra bucks ..

Comment

Dear Saurav

many thanks for your advise. but whats the reason that its not too much profitable to hold on to omaxe flat after the possession is given ? is it not going to appreciate significantly when compared to ansals, tdi flats and others in the kundli area ? omaxe is a very reputed builder (thats what i thought of them until i experienced the frustration of not being offered possession of flats by them) , then why its not a profitable investment ! actually, i am trying to figure out the exact reason that why omaxe is not a good option to invest for the future.
      many thanks for your advise again saurav.

with best regards
      karan

Comment

Dear ..
        Omaxe is more or less is like parsvnath ..
        Their property is on mortgage and. The company is in great debt ..
        Aur omaxe ka brand name bi utna bada nhi like ansal ..
        but still plots in omaxe are giving decent returns. .. First of all
        One should always remeber that for investment point of view only one shoul only buy plot or prefer villa in case of investment cum end use ..
        By the way at what rate you have bught and in which year. And tower ?

Comment

Dear Saurav

Thanks again. I had bought at Rs. 1450/sq.feet in the year 2009 and in the sapphire tower. Its a hopeless situation in omaxe after 2.5 years of purchasing the flat.

Comment

If Omaxe gives you possession, hold onto it. No reason selling something which you are already invested in. Whole sonepat/ kundli belt will give good returns once RRTS/ KMP / Rajiv Gandhi education city gets functional. Only thing I would fear about your investment today is possession. Omaxe however have lately given possession to A block plots and very recently possession have been issued to B block as well. Wait n watch at this time in my opinion. And yes I agree with Sauravssban, that profit returns are in this order: Plots> Villas> Floors> Apartments.
            Last edited March 28 2012, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Thanks Ajay. I understand the profit return order but i just went ahead with the decision of buying an apartment at that time depending upon my budget and affordability. Is there anything we can do from our (buyer's) end to pressurise omaxe to give possession as soon as possible ? As its already a very high time that we have been waiting for the same and everytime i ask, its the same answer -"just wait for 3 months, possession would be given"; this standard answer is being recieved by us for last so many months. what do you do in this situation? its a person's hard earned money at stake ...why should the person suffer because of none of his faults !! what would you suggest is the best policy in this scenario ?
              thanks in advance

regards
              karan

Comment

In my view, Omaxe has delivered good projects in the past. I am not sure about the exact reasons for delay in possession. Even, I am lured many times to buy a plot in D/F block in Omaxe at rate around 13-14K which is half the price of next door Eldeco. Unfortunately, you cannot do much about it except for waiting or selling your hard earned invested apartment. If the land there is clear, I still feel that Omaxe will give the possession may be after some delay.

Comment

if its just 2.5 years after your purchase then u shoul not worry about it as i said omaxe structure were totally ready and looked finished. From outside. When the last time i visited. So i expect possesion with in this year ..

Comment

Originally posted by karan76 View Post
                    Thanks Ajay. I understand the profit return order but i just went ahead with the decision of buying an apartment at that time depending upon my budget and affordability. Is there anything we can do from our (buyer's) end to pressurise omaxe to give possession as soon as possible ? As its already a very high time that we have been waiting for the same and everytime i ask, its the same answer -"just wait for 3 months, possession would be given"; this standard answer is being recieved by us for last so many months. what do you do in this situation? its a person's hard earned money at stake ...why should the person suffer because of none of his faults !! what would you suggest is the best policy in this scenario ?
                    thanks in advance

regards
                    karan
                    Do not go by the false promises of OMAXE.Form a group and visit Omaxe office to build the pressure.Send a letter to DTCP Haryana regarding violation of licencing conditions.If things do not work,file a court case at Sonepat.Builders do not understand Gentleman language.
                    Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X