I went to Sonipat/Kundli last week and was amazed to find dealers quoting sky-high prices at most places like TDI/ANSALS Kundli and also at Omaxe/Eldeco Sonipat with little/no development to back.
With prices being quoted at such high prices, does one think there is room for further appreciation with no visible new expected in next 3 years. KMP-still at least 3 years away; 1500acre Rajiv Gandhi university-work yet to start, should take at least 5 more years; Metro connectivity- not before 2020.
I personally believe prices have run far ahead of themselves and a major correction is imminent, reasons being- Pitampura and Rohini witnessing 20-30% correction currently, our economy turning for worse, rising inflation.
Would like to hear views of experienced members acclimatised with this belt-
Read more
Reply
368 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Mr bullish whats your take first tell us whether you are invested in this region or not and if not then why should also not going to gurgaon and noida section and create negativity there as they are the regions with enormous supply kundli/sonepat supply is not even mere 5% of the noida expressway supply . There property prices are 4000-5000 persqft and here 2000-2500persqft . That place is around 20 km from delhi border while kundli is just 2km majority properties are with in 10 km radius..
    U dont even get any plot in delhi unauthorised colonies in less than 30-40k while here you are getting Plot on 40 foota road 22k persqyard planned township .
    CommentQuote
  • So this place is hijacked by people who only want to spread Positivity. I understand there must be brokers, financers and some who have invested in this region and they only want others to hear only positive things about this place.
    But please understand there are innocent people too out there and they need to get the other side of story as well which is very understandably not acceptable to people like you.
    You people only want to say today its 50k/yard, after 3 mths, it will be 1 lac and in 2 years, it will be 5 lac/yard. Friends, same things were said in US but all ppl got was 'housing bubble' from which whole of US is still to recover.
    In China, property crashed and in rest of India and even Greater Noida and Gurgaon may face stagnation but Kundli will keep on rising? Now this thing can only be said by those having vested interests.
    Govt. is cracking down on black money in real estate, GDP down to below 7%, disposable incomes falling but Kundli won't be affected. Why? Becoz KMP will come after 3 years, RG University after 5 years and metro after 10 years. Please stop deceiving ppl.
    Its a fact that lots on brokers and financers are stuck with hell lot of inventory and are looking for gullible buyers. Please beware...
    CommentQuote
  • Mr bullish can you give me a raw idea of total cost of 2 bhk flat in kundli.
    what is the area of flat. what is the bifurcation of total cost ( white and premium) .
    I went to sonepat omaxe height 6 months back. Then two bhk flat was costing around 20 lacs from open market in resale without plc charges. I dont know whats the scenario now their?? If u have any information please enlightened me about it. I am thinking of investing in 2 bhk in either sonepat , kundli or in greater faridabad. not yet decided . Lots of confusion. The rate in greater faridabad for under construction property is around 2600 per sq ft complete including premium.
    CommentQuote
  • i asked whats your take are you invested in this region . When 5 years back your sixth sense said rates are going to be increased have you bought here if not then brother sorry to say its the case of missing the joyride and then blaming. I dont think u really have visited this place 5 years back , if u have done so u should have seen that :
    the whole nh1 has become 6 lane without toll and virtually signal free now jabki 5 saal pehle iski halat itni kharab thi ke lavanya tak ane mein traffic sochkr dar jata tha banda . 5 years back KMP was just proposed and today around 64% work is done . U should be knowing that yamuna expressway was proposed way back in 2001 during mayawati tenure but the project was called back when mulayam came in so if u clculate it took 10 years for yamuna expressway to come in . Haryana and delhi govt have already spent 3000cr on this project so there is no way calling it back or stalling it . Rajeev gandhi education city : i bet u wouls have not been inside it else u could have known that inner infrastructure has taken a very good shape sewage , road ,water .
    And prices are 50000 for primest location property bang on nh1 of TDI . If u dont have that budget look for other eldeco 30k persqyard . Jindal 22k persqyard . Ansal 30-35k sqyard .
    or do you have invesments in some other region u want to promote them do that openly brother and let the waise man take the final decision
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhairya
    Mr bullish can you give me a raw idea of total cost of 2 bhk flat in kundli.
    what is the area of flat. what is the bifurcation of total cost ( white and premium) .
    I want to sonepat omaxe height 6 months back. Then two bhk flat was costing around 20 lacs from open market in resale without plc charges. I dont know whats the scenario now their?? If u have any information please enlightened me about it. I am thinking of investing in 2 bhk in either sonepat , kundli or in greater faridabad. not yet decided . Lots of confusion. The rate in greater faridabad for under construction property is around 2600 per sq ft complete including premium.


    bro, if U want to go for TDI Kingsbury, a 2bhk ready to move flat is available betw. 35-45L depending on floor and location while I really liked Tulip Grand. A ready 2bhk here is quoted by co. at 2400/sq. feet + other charges which takes it to over 40Lac while brokers sittingt just outside claim they can get u same flat in resale at 2150-2200/sq. feet.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by purple
    i asked whats your take are you invested in this region . When 5 years back your sixth sense said rates are going to be increased have you bought here if not then brother sorry to say its the case of missing the joyride and then blaming. I dont think u really have visited this place 5 years back , if u have done so u should have seen that :
    the whole nh1 has become 6 lane without toll and virtually signal free now jabki 5 saal pehle iski halat itni kharab thi ke lavanya tak ane mein traffic sochkr dar jata tha banda . 5 years back KMP was just proposed and today around 64% work is done . U should be knowing that yamuna expressway was proposed way back in 2001 during mayawati tenure but the project was called back when mulayam came in so if u clculate it took 10 years for yamuna expressway to come in . Haryana and delhi govt have already spent 3000cr on this project so there is no way calling it back or stalling it . Rajeev gandhi education city : i bet u wouls have not been inside it else u could have known that inner infrastructure has taken a very good shape sewage , road ,water .
    And prices are 50000 for primest location property bang on nh1 of TDI . If u dont have that budget look for other eldeco 30k persqyard . Jindal 22k persqyard . Ansal 30-35k sqyard .
    or do you have invesments in some other region u want to promote them do that openly brother and let the waise man take the final decision


    Don't get angry dear, learn to respect contra- opinion as well. What I want to imply is that speculation can drive prices only this far, end-user has to come at some stage. U can't discount in present the happenings which may occur 5-10 years from now. Lots of water wud have flown across Yamuna by then.
    And btw one does not compulsorily needed be invested in this or other region to qualify to write on this board( if u don't understand, then that is what is called Vested Interest):(
    CommentQuote
  • dear dhairya u may look at ansal api green escape current prevailing prices there are 1850 Rs persqft with good specifications . Structure almost completed . Or if u wish to look for ready to move look at tulip grand .
    kundli/sonepat has much better infra , wide roads , electricity , enough supply of water ,
    good sewage systems in builder projects .
    good infra (orbital rail , KMP , monorail , metro) ,coming in kmp would be operational within 2 years before this haryana govt tenure . 4 good malls already to be operational with in 1 year along with multiplexes . Splash water park , jurassic theme park , 4-5 resorts , enough and good food joints world famous (haveli at murthal,sonepat).
    Schools like DPS , gD goenka , gateway international , jindal business school .
    Dozens of universities . Proximity to delhi .
    What else does an investor or enduser wants ?
    CommentQuote
  • you are saying that the demand is not there and even then from years prices have appreciated 200% . u are saying properties here 2000 Rs persqft with a reputed builder (i.e ansal) is expensive , why dont u start a similar thread in noida forum saying noida expressway properties @4500 persqft are very expensive . Bhala karna hai toh sabka bhala karona bhai .
    delhi mein har jagah jake logon ko batao ke 6lacs persqyard is very expensive dont buy price going to fall . 6lac persqyard in pitampura are justified according to you and 25000 persqyard (the cheapest option in whole NCR) is expensive to you please elaborate
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by purple
    dear dhairya u may look at ansal api green escape current prevailing prices there are 1850 Rs persqft with good specifications . Structure almost completed . Or if u wish to look for ready to move look at tulip grand .
    kundli/sonepat has much better infra , wide roads , electricity , enough supply of water ,
    good sewage systems in builder projects .
    good infra (orbital rail , KMP , monorail , metro) ,coming in kmp would be operational within 2 years before this haryana govt tenure . 4 good malls already to be operational with in 1 year along with multiplexes . Splash water park , jurassic theme park , 4-5 resorts , enough and good food joints world famous (haveli at murthal,sonepat).
    Schools like DPS , gD goenka , gateway international , jindal business school .
    Dozens of universities . Proximity to delhi .
    What else does an investor or enduser wants ?

    Thanks Sir, Can u suggest some thing in range of 28 lacs in kundli or sonepat.. where is this ansal api green escape
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • u can get a 200sqyd 2 bhk floor in jindal global city .
    U can get a 2 bhk in ansal api green escape .
    U can get a 2 bhk at tulip grand ..
    All the above option well with in your budget size 1150-1350 persqfeet
    CommentQuote
  • jindal will take 2 years for possesion.
    1 year for ansal api green escape .
    Tulip is ready to move .dont know whether anything in TDI or ansal u could find in your budget . But the above options are among best and cheapest in NCR
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mr bullish
    So this place is hijacked by people who only want to spread Positivity. I understand there must be brokers, financers and some who have invested in this region and they only want others to hear only positive things about this place.
    But please understand there are innocent people too out there and they need to get the other side of story as well which is very understandably not acceptable to people like you.
    You people only want to say today its 50k/yard, after 3 mths, it will be 1 lac and in 2 years, it will be 5 lac/yard. Friends, same things were said in US but all ppl got was 'housing bubble' from which whole of US is still to recover.
    In China, property crashed and in rest of India and even Greater Noida and Gurgaon may face stagnation but Kundli will keep on rising? Now this thing can only be said by those having vested interests.
    Govt. is cracking down on black money in real estate, GDP down to below 7%, disposable incomes falling but Kundli won't be affected. Why? Becoz KMP will come after 3 years, RG University after 5 years and metro after 10 years. Please stop deceiving ppl.
    Its a fact that lots on brokers and financers are stuck with hell lot of inventory and are looking for gullible buyers. Please beware...


    Mr. Bullish, it seems people are forecasting the rates just the way you did. Remember, you have predicted 5 fold increase in Kundli prices when TDI was selling at 8K and now those prices are in 50K range.

    Sounds like you are an intelligent person, who look into negativities of the area to invest your hard earned money. Absolutely reasonable. Any intelligent person would do the same.

    It seems that you are well aware that KMP is delayed and will be completed in next 2 years or Rajiv Gandhi education city will get functional in say 5 years.

    You understand the world economy so well. Like you mentioned, US crashed, China is stagnant, Noida/ Greater Noida rates have fallen. Why do you think only Kundli/ Sonepat saw 200 % appreciation despite the local areas being stagnant?

    Reason is infrastructure that were proposed are coming into existence. It make sense for people to drive out 20 minutes from Pitampura and live in this belt in a 350 sq yard plot or villa and not in a LIG flat because of 20 fold difference in rates.

    If the bubble is to crash, no region will be spared. Stop looking for investment in that case anywhere in NCR and enjoy bank deposits.

    Kundli is still a low risk zone, where prices despite of 5 fold appreciation are still low, where demand exceeds supply, where infrastructure proposed is coming into existence. Choice is yours? Where to invest, when to invest and whether to invest.
    CommentQuote
  • well said ajay . I think people should understand that for west and north delhi sude people kundli/sonepat is the only best option. And also for a business man who have been alloted land in bawana , narela , bhorgarh , kundli , rai , barhi , sgtb nagar , badli . I think many people dont know here the fact that this industrial cluster is among the biggest in whole asia . Yes whole asia . Nobody is forcing anyone but yes atleast for people like me it is the place of our dream home and a chance to live life king size.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by purple
    you are saying that the demand is not there and even then from years prices have appreciated 200% . u are saying properties here 2000 Rs persqft with a reputed builder (i.e ansal) is expensive , why dont u start a similar thread in noida forum saying noida expressway properties @4500 persqft are very expensive . Bhala karna hai toh sabka bhala karona bhai .
    delhi mein har jagah jake logon ko batao ke 6lacs persqyard is very expensive dont buy price going to fall . 6lac persqyard in pitampura are justified according to you and 25000 persqyard (the cheapest option in whole NCR) is expensive to you please elaborate


    Why are u so paranoid about Noida and Greater Noida? I think we are discussing Sonipat and Kundli here. For your kind knowledge, Pitampura is currently not finding any buyers at 4Lac/yard, leave alone 6lac wat u r mentioning and Rohini too is struggling at 3. Therefore, if there is correction of 20-30% in rohini/pitampura, ur Kundli too should correct. Just becoz something is available at 25/50k /yard, doesn't neccessarily make it cheaper. In that case, u promote Gannaur too where in Divine city, u get plots for 13k. After all, if someone can travel 50km from Delhi to Sonipat, he can travel just 10km more and save himself 10-20 Lac Rs . Strange logic?
    I can understand sculprous ddealers doing that but.......???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mr bullish
    Why are u so paranoid about Noida and Greater Noida? I think we are discussing Sonipat and Kundli here. For your kind knowledge, Pitampura is currently not finding any buyers at 4Lac/yard, leave alone 6lac wat u r mentioning and Rohini too is struggling at 3. Therefore, if there is correction of 20-30% in rohini/pitampura, ur Kundli too should correct. Just becoz something is available at 25/50k /yard, doesn't neccessarily make it cheaper. In that case, u promote Gannaur too where in Divine city, u get plots for 13k. After all, if someone can travel 50km from Delhi to Sonipat, he can travel just 10km more and save himself 10-20 Lac Rs . Strange logic?
    I can understand sculprous ddealers doing that but.......???


    . I would like to correct you again that distance from Delhi border to Kundli is 2.5 kms and from Connaught place is 30.3 kms as per googlemaps in case you want to use Connaught place as a reference point.

    Brother, rates in Pitampura are well above 5 lacs/ sq yard currently. Atleast have some facts before you post anything. Just posting does not make you a wiser person.
    CommentQuote